It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Navy Has Released New Data on UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Thanks Karl 12, was hoping to get more feedback on this topic, just because it's old doesn't make it less reverent, I don't believe these case are unrelated to sightings today.

Aquarius, thanks for the reply -the subject's certainly a very interesting one and there are so many reports of objects being witnessed going into (or out of) the sea that I'd say it needs seriously looking at.

There's a pretty freaky report below from Topanga Canyon in 1992 where a great many people witnessed UFOs emerging from the Pacific ocean - its probably also safe to say there are many other incidents out there which have gone unreported.

Topanga Canyon Incident - June 14th 1992

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would like to point out that The Enquirer is nominated for TWO Pulitzer Prizes.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Intresting

reminds me of this video...
www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvPahxBQUs&feature=related

[edit on 14-4-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

ok this is the hell of an interesting video , here for others to see ,

probably it is a hoax , but it still is fascinating

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Marsel

Marsel.....

Unfortunately that 2nd video is a hoax.

The splash doesn't even line up with the "UFO" when it dives into the water!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

lol maybe maybe not first of all i did not post the video ,i just corrected it , and i did say that i hope this is a hoax

but i have a really big question for you : WHY are you alwayz the first one to point to any video that this is a hoax etc ? You leave me no other conclusion but to think that you get paid for this , to say the least, and i am kidding you not ,

no hard feelings right ?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Marsel]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Marsel]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsel
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Marsel.....

lol maybe maybe not first of all i did not post the video ,i just corrected it , and i did say that i hope this is a hoax

Sorry.....I thought you posted that video.

Also, I did not mean to imply you thought it was real.

but i have a really big question for you : WHY are you alwayz the first one to point to any video that this is a hoax etc ?

I've been looking at this "UFO" subject for a long time & I've covered a lot of material associated with it.

Therefore I guess the reason I'm sometimes the 1st to jump in knowing something's a hoax is that I've reviewed info regarding certain videos that shows unequivocally those videos are hoaxes.

At other times, it's just "screamingly" obvious, as per the video above.

I guess that because I read very quickly with good retention, I cover a lot of ground in these threads.

You leave me no other conclusion but to think that you get paid for this , to say the least, and i am kidding you not ,

No.....I'm not getting paid for this, although I think sometimes my wife wishes I was when I spend a lot of time on here

no hard feelings right ?

No.....but I'm a little surprised that you thought that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join