It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Attack on Jindal Aide and Boyfriend Politically Motivated (Beaten for wearing Palin buttons)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Report: Attack on Jindal Aide and Boyfriend Politically Motivated (Beaten for wearing Palin buttons)

Allee Bautsch, chief campaign fundraiser for Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, and her boyfriend Joe Brown, were savagely beaten Friday night in New Orleans after leaving a Republican party fundraising dinner by a group of thugs who reportedly targeted the couple because they were wearing Sarah Palin pins.

Bautch's leg was broken and Brown incurred a broken jaw and nose as well as a concussion.

The Hayride reports that a source who visited Bautsch at the hospital the day after the attack says they were told the couple was attacked for wearing Palin buttons:
www.freerepublic.com...

Palin may not be my ideal so far as a US political leader goes but this is taking it a little too far.

I have had a broken jaw before so I can empathize with the guy.

The girl was beaten as well. For goodness sake.

Just for wearing a Palin pin.

I guess this is a expression of those who do not care for conservatives in New Orleans.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

someone beat you to it by a couple of days hun...just saying search function does work sometimes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Right on...i searched broken jaw and Jindal but somehow missed it. Not that that is unusual! lol

thanks. thread is fini, complète!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
updates and new videos at the hayride.
thehayride.com...

Still nothing on MSM.

[edit on 073030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks Stormdancer...I just flagged your thread.

Blessings.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

here is a couple links that will help keep up with it, the first one is equal to drudgereport but for the state of Louisiana:
thedeadpelican.com...

and this one tells the entire story with pictures:
www.wwl.com...

top topics

join