It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics, what are the official crash details of UA93?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
NTSB reports normally do not get into detail about passenger remains and even if they did, YOU, as a private citizen do not have the right to that information.

Well if that's the case champ, how about you out-doing the NTSB with your "report."

And when it comes to goalposts, truther goalposts are mounted on motorized trolleys and rarely stay in place for more than a day or two.

So you are saying you're just like us?!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Nope, my goalposts are where they always have been, solid in the bedrock of reality.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Nope, my goalposts are where they always have been, solid in the bedrock of reality.

Haha, cute. Now what's are the official crash details of the alleged UA93 crash?

Any more avoidance just shows you have no idea what the official details are and are just trolling at this point.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Nice try. You know the details just like the rest of us. For whatever reason you choose not to accept the facts.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Nice try. You know the details just like the rest of us. For whatever reason you choose not to accept the facts.

You are confused. I've stated what the official crash details seem to be. It's some of you skeptics who disagreeing on that.

Here's what I've gathered from news reports, the coroner, and the Flight 93 Memorial ambassadors about the official crash details:

The 757 came in almost inverted at a 40 degree angle. One of its wing tips struck the ground first, causing the 757 to start to cartwheel. This caused the underside of the cockpit section (or I guess more of the overside since the plane was almost inverted) to strike the ground next, causing the cockpit section to break off and shatter into the woods. The remaining section of the fuselage on back, totaling about 80% of the plane, continued a downward path tunneling down into the ground -- so fast it didn't have time to burn -- and then accordioned against a layer of bedrock about 45 feet below the surface. The ground, which was loose and uncompacted, then fell back in on itself and sealed any evidence of a long narrow 45 foot deep hole in the ground by leaving what only looked like a shallow 10 foot deep crater. The FDR was found at 15 feet underground and the CVR was found 25 feet underground. One of the planes engines was unearthed and a fan from one of the engines was found in the pond. The FBI eventually recovered 95% of the Boeing 757.

So that's what I have for the official crash details. Is that what you got?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

The 757 came in almost inverted at a 40 degree angle.

OK, I guess, don't know why you put the "almost' in there. Also you forgot the mention speed, I think about 540 mph, pretty important stuff that.

One of its wing tips struck the ground first, causing the 757 to start to cartwheel.

Huh? Where are you getting that? And what about the massive explosion? Not even a little mention of that? What do you think caused that massive mushroom cloud and all those charred woods?

Never mind the rest. You are obviously ignoring two very essential items, the speed and the explosion, both well documented.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please refrain from attacking other posters and discuss in a civil manner the topic at hand.

Any further derailments and attacks will be dealt with.

Thanks,

gallopinghordes
ATS member and forum mod

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Skeptics,

Still waiting for the official crash details.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join