It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics, what are the official crash details of UA93?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Skeptics, please tell us what the official crash details of UA93 are as you see them.

Start from about when UA93 was an inch away from hitting the ground and finish from when the alleged plane finished crashing and all the pieces of wreckage settled.

Describe things like the position and speed of plane upon impact, what happened to the plane after allegedly crashing, how much of the plane and passenger remains were recovered, where was most of the wreckage and passenger remains located, what caused the damage and how to the surrounding elements, etc.

Write it as if you were writing a report of the crash details for the NTSB, since the NTSB or FBI never released one to the public.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to you that if you have to resort to demanding such microscopic and minute analysis such as the exact crash speed, measurements of patterns of wreckage distribution, the exact depth of the crater, whether the toilet seat aboard the plane was up or down, etc etc etc, it's not out of any desire to learn the facts of the 9/11 attack. It's misdirection out of desperation to push out these undefendable conspiracy stories of yours becuase you have zero actual proof to back the claims up.

As for me, the idea that we're seeing a lot of strange things becuase none of us are experts in crash forensics and we don't know what to look for is a far sight more logical than secret agents faked a crash site in order to trick us and then turned around and covered up the fake crash site they made in order to trick us. How many crash sites have you looked at and analyzed, may I ask?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Funny how asking turns into demanding and just wanting a general detailing of the official crash facts, as you'd get from an NTSB report, now becomes a microscopic detailing. You skeptics always like to tremendously exaggerate what truthers ask for.

Also, why do seem all hostile for what I asked? You'd think if a plane crashed that it wouldn't be any problems getting some NTSB-style details about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
You'd think if a plane crashed that it wouldn't be any problems getting some NTSB-style details about it.

Yes, thats the problem we can only find minor details about what happened that day .

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Why?

Also, please show me where the NTSB covers any of this detail (regarding the impact - not the cause of the impact) in any of its reports.

Sounds like a fishing expedition. Good luck trolling.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Yes, thats the problem we can only find minor details about what happened that day.

Hmm, wonder if THIS could be the reason:

ntsb.gov...

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA060.
The docket is stored in the Docket Management System (DMS). Please contact Records Management Division
Scheduled 14 CFR operation of American Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in New York City, NY
Probable Cause Approval Date: 3/7/2006
Aircraft: Boeing 767-200ER, registration: N334AA
Injuries: 92 Fatal.

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:
The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.

Other flights that day:

ntsb.gov...

ntsb.gov...

ntsb.gov...

The FBI has not released their official report as of yet, so you will have to wait for that.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron[/i
The FBI has not released their official report as of yet, so you will have to wait for that.

Yes we know the FBI has not released thier reports. So i wonder how people like you keep stating they know what happened that day?

Also the fact remains that there is very little information that has been released even with FOIA requests filed.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Also the fact remains that there is very little information that has been released even with FOIA requests filed.

Apparently you are not familiar with the FOIA process, and what can and cannot be released with said request. You should read up on that, Roger.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

If I had to declare which side of the fence I am on , then I would have to position myself amongst the 'truthers'.

With that being said , it is posts like this , which make all of us look ridiculous .

I mean , come on guy , look at what you are asking for . How do you suppose ANYONE can answer this type of thread with anything that can be credibly verified ?

None of us were at the crash site , so , how do you propose that we give you the angle of the plane when it was inches from the ground ? Or anything else that you ask for ?

If you are indeed a 'truther' , then you have just struck a major blow to your cause .

As most here have stated already , very few details have been released , so how do you suppose that anyone would be able to present a detailed report to you , in a manner that you so ludicrously request ?

How about everyone here just present you with a psychological evaluation of yourself instead ?

After all , we all have a better insight into that , now that you have posted this absurdity , than we do of the details that you request .

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yes we know the FBI has not released thier reports. So i wonder how people like you keep stating they know what happened that day?

Cuz we have their statements of what those reports contain.

They have been used in court and stood up to scrutiny of that court.

Is there any reason for anyone that is sane to believe that the reports would refute what has been released in public statements and in court?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

If you are indeed a 'truther' , then you have just struck a major blow to your cause .

Cause?

There is no "cause" anymore.

The TM has nothing to do but try and play games of "gotcha" anymore. They are going nowhere. Never have, never will.

The OP is a perfect example of that, and you have recognized it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Why?

Of all people to ask that! I started this thread mainly because of you hooper. You're always claiming that I don't have the official story right, so here's your chance to correct me.

Also, please show me where the NTSB covers any of this detail (regarding the impact - not the cause of the impact) in any of its reports.

Sure...

UNCONTROLLED DESCENT AND COLLISION WITH TERRAIN USAIR FLIGHT 427

"Because some portions of the wreckage were not visible above the ground, investigative personnel used ground-penetrating radar (GPR) to locate and recover additional pieces of the wreckage. Some pieces of wreckage were excavated from the hillside at depths of up to 8 feet. Most of the airplane wreckage, including all flight controls and major components, was located within a 350-foot radius of the main impact crater.

The left wing and the No. 1 engine, which were located south of the access road and east of the main impact crater, exhibited severe impact and postimpact fire damage. The No. 1 engine was separated from the left wing and partially covered by burned left wing skin and spar materials. A ground scar, about 25 feet in length, extended in an easterly direction from the No. 1 engine and left wing wreckage on an up-sloping hill.

The right wing, which was located along the northern edge of the access road about 40 feet west of the main impact crater, also exhibited severe impact damage. The No. 2 engine was separated from the right wing and located along the northern edge of the access road about 30 feet west of the main impact crater.

The cockpit, which was found approximately 45 feet south of the main impact crater, was severely fragmented. The identified sections of the cockpit and the forward portion of the fuselage exhibited compression damage, deformation along the airplane's longitudinal axis, and some postimpact fire damage.

www.ntsb.gov...

Good luck trolling.

Funny, coming from the biggest troll on these boards.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

My version?

93 hit.

Pieces went all over the place, due to velocity. Some went underground. How much went where was not recorded, nor would any sane person expect every piece to be recorded.

Your gotcha game is all you've got.

You think you have a valid point, but you don't.

Sane people realize this....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
93 hit.

Pieces went all over the place, due to velocity. Some went underground. How much went where was not recorded, nor would any sane person expect every piece to be recorded.

Wow, what an in-depth report. I'm surprise the NTSB isn't knocking down your door to hire you.

You think you have a valid point, but you don't.
Sane people realize this....

What would a skeptic be without the added ad hom attack?!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Funny how asking turns into demanding and just wanting a general detailing of the official crash facts, as you'd get from an NTSB report, now becomes a microscopic detailing. You skeptics always like to tremendously exaggerate what truthers ask for.

Did you or did you not ask for the precise speed the plane was travelling at when it impacted into the ground and how the wreckage of the plane was distributed? That is hardly "wanting a general detailing" on what happened. This is wanting a precise physical progression of how the plane was destroyed.

Let's cut to the chase. We know full well why you want to know such minute details that are for the most part unusable- it's your desire to ask ever increasing difficult to supply questions of the events of 9/11, and when you finally ask a question on such a microscopic level that noone can answer it, you'll use it to say, "A-HA! I told you it was a coverup!". I know this is what you're doing because every OTHER conspiracy theorists here is doing the exact same thing.

Am I incorrect?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"... Am I incorrect? "

Since you ask , yes you are . Go thru some of the threads on 9/11 and find some of my posts before you lump everyone into the same category .

Before using broad generalizations , first make sure the facts substantiate your claims .

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well - Ole buddy Dave, answer the mans questions Dave.
did it occur to you, that maybe a boeing 757 doesnt fit in a dumpster.
or that for the first time a plane vanished into the ground.
wheres the tail section (it was designed to break off on impact)
and if there were a plane there . why did they
just dig on top of the wreck? seems to me, all passengers and terrorist were accounted for. but the plane wasn't.

so I await your complete response before I will point to the truth of the matter. sorry didnt want help you realize truth in any shape or form. because if you dont know by now. well your just here to muddy the waters. you dont happen to work for MSM - Silverstein do you? we have a mission for you if you do~!. It appears you have some physcology coarses behind you, some computer skills, keep talking I will figure out who you work for. I'm getting warm I think. Main Stream Media is charged with doing the same thing's maybe you work for them, seems that what you are doing is using their arguments that dont hold water, so you are reading something. if i ignore your cuts and paste answers. so your a busy man. how many forums do you monitor...? well - gee now - - ah~!
no, I still think you a military man. the way you use words. and your an American so I wonder what one could offer an individual such as yourself to spit on his own country>? money - or did they catch you doing something they can send you to prison for ... what deal did you make..?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Wow, what an in-depth report. I'm surprise the NTSB isn't knocking down your door to hire you.

It's all that's needed.

As I noted, your asking for ridiculous detail is nothing more than a game of gotcha.

Non-truthers and fence sitters will see this, now that it's been pointed out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join