It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haunted ghost car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hey peeps just been scanning the web again and i came across this video called ghost car. when i first read it i was like this is going to be the corniest thing ever but i still chose to watch it. and guess what!! it actually had me baffled. here have a look and see if you can make sense of it

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by skillz1]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by skillz1]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I checked out some comments on there..

It's too grainy for me to see if there was a gap in the fence. Some said that the cop was just an idiot and didn't want to make it seem like they missed the gap as well.

Ill wait for someone else to comment on this

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet there are at least three threads regarding this video. Don't be surprised if a moderator locks the thread and redirects everyone to an existing thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The chain link on the fence is held on with small metal strips that are actaully pretty fragile. The car hit the chain link, breaking the clips. The car then continued under the chain link while it was still attached at the tops of the posts. After the car passed the chain link fell back down.

Nothing haunted about it.

Originally posted by BrandonK
I'd be willing to bet there are at least three threads regarding this video. Don't be surprised if a moderator locks the thread and redirects everyone to an existing thread.

There is 7 listed on just the first result page if you type "ghost car" into that little search box in the upper right corner.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Tiloke]

top topics

join