It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"paranormal" stuff that happened to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
HI

I don't like to talk much about paranormalities and whenever i see a thread of someone claiming weird things happening to them I have an instinct to rather not believe. Yet I know cool/odd things have happened to me once before also.

This is a thread inspired by the My spiritual encounter long ago thread.

Event1:

I was in Spain with my cousin once and was sitting on her bed watching some of her stuff when I saw a book, called "How to meet and work with spirit guides". I was abslotutly fascinated although I had never heard of something like this. I asked her if I could have the book and she didn't mind because it was a cheap buy at some random second hand sale, also the topic didn't speak to her that much.

A few weeks later I am back home and descide to start reading fromt his book before I go to sleep. I was doing this a few nights and one night, the book talked about beings that are with us all the time that help us in this world with what ever possible. The book said that that tingling feeling you get, that urge to scratch your nose for no apparent reason was the work of these beings.

I started to believe this and felt these beings around me, I absolutly believed it and after a few nights I finally wanted actual proof of these things. I lay down my book and with my hands in a praying style I started talking to them, it was a monologue of course. And I first thanked them for everything that they did because I knew they brought me to the point where i would sit there with this book. They had orchestrated all of this all my interests every move i made was guided to bring me to that point. I then asked if they could please give me some kind of sign so that even though I already believed my beliefs would be substantiated with "hard evidence". I had to ask a couple of times and every time i asked I stayed quite for some time to give them the opportunity. The second time I asked and looked for a sign the lights of my room went out. I sat there in darkness knowing that this was the sign. I am ofcourse a bit skepticle even at that point and wanted to check if the lights simply were broken coincidently. But they were not, they functioned perfectly and without any blinking after for alot of years to come.

Even though this was such an amzing pivotal moment in my life, a few years later I would forget to even have had it untill i took the book of my shelve once and sat down to read it again. I looked at my lamp and suddenly the memories came back.

The universe is a partner and people can interact with it, the only thing that stands in your way are your own belief systems and prejudices.

Event2:

This was a more recent event, it happened a few weeks ago.

I was standing in my garden smoking a sig, when I looked at the grass of my yard and saw clovers. You know the kind of clovers that usually have 3 blades on them. I stood there looking and thinking if luck is on my side I will find a clover4 specimen. I never really gave too much belief to the whole lucky clover 4 thingy but I simply whent with the flow. As I asked this inside my head, I look at the ground not even searching really hard just lurking around and I saw a clover4.

Right then I knew this was also a sign of the universe to me, but to be certain I started looking for a second specimen (maybe i could find one more and then it wouldn't mean as much to me anymore).

I searched and I searched and I didn't find another one, I took the clover and put it in my c++ book for school.

These things ladies and gentelmen arn't coincidences, these are ways of communicating with the universe, and you can all do it but you have to get into a state of mind where anything is possible and you simply have to go with the flow on your isntictual feeling.

These things might not be regarded as paranormal, but to me this is exactly what it stands for. paranormality isn't the ghost some people see nor is it the alien abduction, paranoramity is as normal as everything here on earth, but you need to learn to talk back to your partner, you need to understand that everything in this world has a purpose and that every step you take also has a purpose, you have to believe and you have to let go.

2012 imo is exactly that, it will be the point where we search for the balance between "good" and "evil" it will be a hard time but know that everything will be just fine if you ride the wave and have absolute confidence in a bright future.

Details arn't worth arguing about, all of this conspiracy stuff is a byproduct it is a sign of our human conciousness to find the truth. It is a medium where people are challenged with everything they knew to be false. Once you'r passed the details and you see the world as a whole you know that every punch is futile. The only thing we have left is belief and trust in the universe.

I got a bit of on a rant there, but just wanted to get that out of the way. also, live your life the best way you can, be the best human being you can be and although I'm not the perfect example I know no one is.

btw: If you have had a similar experience, please share it with the rest of us. This is a thread for feedback to my own story but it is a thread to map out the experiences of us all, so just post yours.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

very good post! you are really on the right track with what you are perceiving. I actually recently bought "how to uncover your past lives" by the same author. I have not started my attempt at it yet, but will be doing so very soon. But you are correct, there are no coincidences. I recommend reading "The Gaia Project 2012" by Hwee-Yong Jang, it will amaze you. He speaks of some incredible subjects including what you've experienced in great detail. Personally, i practice several types of meditation and have found that it is very possible to actually hear your guides and feel the energy of the universe. I am still new to it, but the past month has greatly changed my perceptions of the universe and i have only begun. It comes with time, but it is entirely possible as long as you are truly ready and willing. S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caf09b3d7dd2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There is definitely more to life than people believe. Once I hear started learning about the true nature of the universe I began to experiment with it myself to see what was true and what wasn't. I have since had some experiences similar to yours and I have learned so much. I have found that when you just let go and trust your gut while moving through life that things are much easier and always work out for the best. I'm still learning and growing but things are just getting better and better for me, I think that's because I have lost my fear of death. No one ever truly dies.

new topics

top topics

join