It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Skirts Make Male Brain Go Gaga, says Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040604/od_uk_nm/oukoe_odd_russia_dress

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian regional government has told its women employees to stop wearing short skirts and tone down their make-up because they were arousing their male colleagues' "animal instincts".

The ruling by Oleg Shlyk, deputy governor of Kaliningrad on Russia's Baltic coast, has stirred indignation among many in the enclave -- including its menfolk.

"Of course, a woman must attract a man's attention, but not so much as to overstep norms and arouse not business-like but only animal instincts," Shlyk told the NTV television network.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY CONTAIN SARCASM AND *GASP* HUMOR:

My animal instinct? Perhaps, maybe its pheromones? Why? Sometimes I'll see a girl who I find attractive and my friends might not and vice versa. I say they make it fair for the ladies, we will all wear skirts! Nothing sekzier than a 55 yr old male Network Admin with liverspots bending over a copier in a microskirt. lol I wonder how the DJ at strip clubs deals with it? Perhaps this is something the russians should look into? And perhaps I should look into mail order brides.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What are they talking about? Mini-skirts are completely appropriate for work.........If you're Paris Hilton

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's not just mini-skirts. Basicly any hot women showing a lot of skin have the potential to make my brain melt.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That's why all those hot Arab women dress the way they do. So we won't be distracted to look at them.

Hot Arab Woman

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by dbates]

top topics

join