It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Series on History Channel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

ok, i've seen that but it's worth watching again....

I just watched 'the chariots of the gods' vids on youtube.... although i've read about all this on the net and here ats it was an amazing look at what is out there and makes you really wwonder about how these ancients worked and managed to build all those Pyramids and Ancient buildings... Tiuhanca is one place i want to visit in this lifetime.... in fact all those ancient sites is where i want to visit... Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador... i'm gonna do it....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Great new series! Some old info, but plenty of fresh evidence too! I am including a link for viewing the show....enjoy I found it at sidereel.com, an excellent source for shows!

www.megavideo.com...

www.megavideo.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I also enjoyed the first two parts, yes some old stuff but they tied it all together, thanks for providing the links for those who don't have access to the history channel...I am recording this series for my pesonal use..

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thank YOU for bringing this to ATS! Fair warning about megavideo, after 74 minutes of watching, it stops for 54 minutes before u can watch it again, unless u sign up for their service. Oh well, when it's free I guess we can't complain.
While I'm here, I would like to share some other sites you guys might dig.

www.disinfo.com...

www.earthfiles.com...

www.sott.net...

www.youtube.com...

www.sciencenews.org...

boingboing.net...

www.darkroastedblend.com...

www.sidereel.com... again, sidereel is a great source to find shows

Peace....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks for the links, familiar with most of them and have been a long time member of

www.earthfiles.com...
Linda Moulton Howe rocks, she is back on Dreamland most weeks, love her reports.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Did anyone watch the second two parts of this series, I totally missed, one of these days I will remember to turn on my TV....will have to catch it later.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I have been watching the whole series, and the latest part was entitled "The Visitors". It delved into who visited us in the past and had some interesting information about human DNA. A lot of new stuff was added with some things that were seen before. The sculptures of the ancient astronauts in their "suits" were very interesting, along with stuff the Zuni peoples of the US carved.

Coming up this week is titled "The Mission".

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Thank you for the update, will have to find it online to watch, who knows when it will be repeated, I have a sticky note on my PC as reminder not to miss the next segment.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens is on now...it is The Mission, glad to say I am not missing this one, they are talking about Zackariah Stitchen right now..

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It was an interesting episode for those who are not familiar with any of the theories out there like Sitchin's. While I do not think there is a planet (or brown dwarf) orbiting the Sun called Nibiru, I do think there is a possibility of bases on the Moon or other planets where the extraterrestrials can monitor us.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

It is interesting but I didn't see anything new, I followed Stitchins work years ago, have read sll of his books, not sure what I think of him, certainly don't buy into the 12th Planet theory..but hey what do I know.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The next (and final) episode airs in two weeks (May 18) and is called "Close Encounters". It should be an interesting one.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens episode on Contact is on now on the History Channel, UFO sighting and more.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Does anybody know if theres going to be another series of this made?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by giveitdeath
Does anybody know if theres going to be another series of this made?

I have no idea, but am sure they will repeat this one, I would like to see them do another series also.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes it was very good, myself and my sister were very impressed with the series. I don't need to wait for the repeats I already have it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was wondering if some good ol ATS users could help me out. I was watching the Ancient Aliens show that aired last week I guess on 11-18-2010, and there was a very interesting segment that I wanted to research further, except I have a small problem. I remember the segment being about some under ground cave system that supposedly could house up to 20,000 people, what I cant remember, or better yet, what I couldnt hear or spell correctly was the name that these caves were assigned. I believe it was based off of the name of the village where they were found, but when I googled for it, i never seemed to come close to what i was looking for. The best clue that i will be able to provide is a phonetical spelling of what i was hearing. Anyway im probably way off but what I thought i was hearing was the caves at Darin Yoo Ku. Ive tried several variations and just couldnt seem to find the right search term, so if anyone knows what I am referring to, please direct me, other wise I am lost in a sea of curiosity.

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

I saw that episode and yeah that underground city was pretty amazing. It's called Derinkuyu.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-11-2010 by observer42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
just watched the first episode, here is a recap:

-Ancient relics depict a bird figurine that looks more like a plane than a bird, when enlarged 5 times its size it was shown to contain aerodynamic qualities. A similar relic but in the shape of a space craft was also enlarged, given a modern engine, and was found to be aerodynamic, meaning the figurines weren't just toys but designed with aerodynamic thought in mind.

-Some stones weigh over 1200 tons, requiring multiple modern day machines to lift, most of which is even beyond the level of modern machinery.

-Stones are cut with precision, mysteriously in a land where diamonds do not exist, that rival modern stone cutting technology

-The Israelites survived the desert by using a mana machine that emitted radiation that "smitted" people who came near, it was stored in the ark of the covenant. It also had to be cleaned on Saturday which is why the sabbath was on Saturday

-The great pyramid contains no writings, and it could have been some type of power station.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join