It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Series on History Channel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Yeah. But with cool music.
Is Jonathan Frakes going to narrate? I really like it when Johnathan Frakes narrates.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Jews vs The Aliens

So let's predispose that all this Annukaki mess is the truth. And humans were engineered by Aliens and the aliens ruled over groups of humans in ancient Babylon, Sumerian times. The its possible to say that The Egyptians are a culture that seems to originate directly from Babylon. It's the next forward thinking culture in our history. One that had striking similarities to the Sumerians, in culture, worship, and general daily practice. The Jews were slaves to the Egyptians and eventually led a revolt against the Egyptians by following the commands of their god to flee the lands, with a little assistance. So is it then safe to say that the Jews were the first group in history (excluding nomadic tribes and bendowin tent dwellers), but rather the first organized people to break free from the restraints of a world dominated by alien worship and servitude. Even if the Annukaki had left earth, at least in theory, by the time of the Egyptians, surely the culture that they helped to build, first in Babylon and later along Nile river, was still the dominating force in the great cradle of life. To this day, the wars in the middle east are never ending. The Jews have been at war since Exodus, almost continually for 5,000 years. The question is why. They are just following the orders given to them by their god. But unlike the Sumerian gods from the sky. We never see the Jewish god. He never shows himself or speaks his name. It would seem to me that there is a lot more behind this than we know. It could create a connection between Jews and gold. We do know that the Annukaki most likely came here to mine for gold. They possibly engineered us to mine for gold. Gold, a metal we are just finding out now, may have some sort of comsmic importance, more than meerly being shiny. I'm not talking about reflecting solar rays, I'm talking about having the ability to generate huge amounts of energy, enough to power cities or possibly crafts. It makes you wonder why our economic system is based on a metal found in earth. Who told early humans that gold was scarce and somehow important, and why? Also makes you think why our government takes all the gold and puts in a big fort and protects it. Do they know something we are just finding out now. Maybe the Jews have known all along.
By Daniel Luxenburg

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I always found ancient aliens theory so interesting i cant wait to watch it.
the only thing is that with shows like this the credibility may not be much, needs lots of research!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Awesome.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I enjoyed the original documentary thoroughly and it's great that further iterations have been produced.

On a side-note, the OP (post, not poster) is a little overkill and perceptibly promotional though I'm confident this wasn't intended. I guess we just have different definitions of the expression "we've really done it time." I was expecting some new and breaking news but when are we not?

Regardless, I share your excitement. This will entice much public interest.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I am hoping that they will be including John Lamb Lash's research on the Gnostic's who described our modern day aliens, the Grays and Reptilian as "The Archon's" over 2000 years ago, who also abducted people in ancient times, it seems they have always been around. Lash writes about the Archon's in his book called Not In His Image, Gnostic Vision, Sacred Ecology, and the Future of Belief.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Regarding the original post:
Can someone translate these to GMT time zone?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackShark
Regarding the original post:
Can someone translate these to GMT time zone?

Thanks.

Here a link that converts GMT, this should do it for you BlackShark..

www.greenwichmeantime.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
this may sound ignorant but if it's on the history channel its BS.

abc defg hij klmn

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Just to confirm, the show can be found and watched at the following link...

www.movies-links.tv...

Thank me later.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yay! More disinfo from government sponsored media! Hooraaay!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here's a whacky idea for those ALREADY bitching about it...don't watch it then. Seems simple enough to me.

Erich Von thingy is the only one of those (besides Aldrin) that I know of - I read one of his books. Personally, though there were some things that were pure and simple guesswork - based on absolutely nothing - I found the majority of it pretty interesting, and much of it at least possible, if not probable, based on his provision of evidence. When Egyptologists start showing us proof for their claims, I'll start demanding things like this have absolute proof. Until then, I'll just use my own head, thanks.

Also, Aquarius1, is your OP actually you, or is that you pasting from an email or something. Everyone is assuming it's you, but I thought that the last line in the post was the only bit you wrote...?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yes! Thanks, OP. Original was well presented, though a bit watered down with the typical hearsay. Hopefully it can only get better, from there. I'll most definitely be watching/recording this, in case it does. Thanks again!

Originally posted by tooo many pills
It is a bit funny that the series starts on 4/20. What are they trying to say? Do they think their main audience is compiled by stoners?

No, but I'm fairly sure your main audience is compiled of stoners.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Strype]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It is an email from Legendary Times, had no idea anyone thought it was me..not the complete email, only what is important...yes the last line is me.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Are you talking about Ancient Aliens 2009 or the current one airing on April 20, 2010 that is available for download

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
On the other hand, two, unkudos and shame on them for associating it with only day out of the year stoners world wide celebrate, to a one, April 20th, or four twenty. I firmly believe they did that on purpose.

The History Channel said nothing about 420 or associating it with a common term used by stoners, a member from ATS did. I think it's wrong to assume something about it just because it is on that day. What if they were trying to link it to Hitler's birthday? Maybe they're trying to say he was an alien?

Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Thank you for clearing that up Estharik, had no clue what they were talking about.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
"It has been 14,500 years since a comparable level of technological advance existed on Earth. This technology, which is nothing compared with true knowledge, is nevertheless, sufficiently advanced to become harmful to the human race on Earth in the very near future. Harmful, because it is only material knowledge and not spiritual knowledge.

1,350,000 years ago precisely, on the planet Bakaratini of the constellation Centaur, a decision was made by the leaders of that planet, following numerous conferences and reconnaissance expeditions, to send inhabited vessels to the planets Mars and Earth.

There was a very simple reason for this: their planet was cooling down internally and would become uninhabitable within 500 years. They thought, with good reason, that it was preferable to evacuate their people to a younger planet of the same category...

These people, I must tell you that these beings were human - very intelligent and highly evolved. A black race, they had thick lips, flattened noses and frizzy hair - resembling, in these ways, the blacks now living on Earth.
These people had inhabited the planet Bakaratini for 8,000,000 years, in co-habitation with a yellow-colored race.

To be precise, this was what you call on Earth, the Chinese race and they had inhabited Bakaratini for about 400 years prior to the blacks. The two races witnessed numerous revolutions during their time on the planet. We tried to provide relief, assistance and guidance but, in spite of our intervention, wars broke out periodically. These, along with the natural disasters occurring on the planet, served to thin the ranks in both races.

Finally, a nuclear war broke out on such a grand scale that the entire planet was plunged into darkness and temperatures fell to minus 40 of your degrees Celsius. Not only did atomic radiation destroy the population, but cold and lack of food accomplished the rest.

It is a recorded fact that a mere 150 black people and 85 yellow people survived the catastrophe, from a population of seven billion black and four billion yellow humans. A register of survivors was taken just before they began to reproduce and when they had stopped killing each other." The Angelic Thaori from Michel Desmarquets book The Thiaoouba Prophecy

TP is must read prior to viewing this series. It bridges the gap from belief to knowledge not only of Anciant Aliens but of our prior greater civilizations. Because of the book Thiaoouba Prophecy and all the circumstantial evidence provided through various books such as Chariots of The Gods and the Original Episode airing of Anciant Aliens on History Channel I was able put together the myriads of puzzle pieces gathered here on ATS. TP is my foundation of Truth. The needle of Truth in a haystack of lies and the drowning of information without wisdom. I researched for years the different aspects of Truths that were presented on Behold a Pale Horse as held by William Cooper. I came to a crossroads reasearching the grays that had offered us technology when we came into the Nuclear Age again and for those that remember there was another race that offered only Spiritual Guidance on the condition that we were to disarm all Nuclear Armament. As we all know the TPTB chose to help the Grays with their HIV Problem for Technological Aid.

The Greatest Piece of Evidence Presented in the First Episode of Anciant Aliens is the Site called Puma Pumku. It's Megalithic 450 ton flagstones perfectly Machine drilled holes Through Dolomite the 2nd hardest stone to cut next to a Diamond. With perfect 6 millimeter by 6 mm deep perfectly square Groove, perfectly straight cut all the way around the Stone.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I guess we're talking about this docu :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdir1j6zHeM

(in 9 parts on youtube)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Oooooooh! Sweet!

This is excellent news... Better set the DVR... Pretty cool that The History Channel is giving something as controversial as this so much air time... Excellent!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join