It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DANGER, Gut feeling!!! Chance for a massive terrorist attack imminent. You wouldn´t guess where!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ah, but you didn't say exactly what will happen... Do that, and then maybe they can blame you, or at least investigate you.

Seriously, I hope your gut feeling is wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nuffsaid747

(Free Masons who answer to the Illuminati including Obama, G. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, G. H. W. Bush, Cheney).

Dam! You got me. I am a Free Mason, and I have a nefarious plan to take a very long lunch break tomorrow from my government job and attend a political protest with the Tea Party at the state Capital.

You guys are good! You are really onto us now! I just wonder. . . .as Past Master of my Lodge, and original organizer of my local Tea Party, and a government official, why haven't the illuminati contacted me? Do you have their email address, because I am feeling very left out!
Sarcasm over. Sorry. Actually, I enjoyed your post, and who knows, maybe Bush and Cheney and Biden are evil puppeteers? Biden sure isn't doing as well for himself as the others though?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I suspect it will be a nuclear attack. That way, nobody will be able to get anywhere close to the blast to collect evidence. Also, a nuke would not have to get into the building, just close.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

(Free Masons who answer to the Illuminati including Obama, G. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, G. H. W. Bush, Cheney).

Dam! You got me. I am a Free Mason, and I have a nefarious plan to take a very long lunch break tomorrow from my government job and attend a political protest with the Tea Party at the state Capital.

You guys are good! You are really onto us now! I just wonder. . . .as Past Master of my Lodge, and original organizer of my local Tea Party, and a government official, why haven't the illuminati contacted me? Do you have their email address, because I am feeling very left out!
Sarcasm over. Sorry. Actually, I enjoyed your post, and who knows, maybe Bush and Cheney and Biden are evil puppeteers? Biden sure isn't doing as well for himself as the others though?

www.threeworldwars.com...

Albert Pike was a 33rd degree Mason, one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He was the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859 until his death in 1891. In 1869, he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Pike was a Satanist who indulged in the occult. He apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the INNER CIRCLE of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

Pike was Long's successor, and he changed the name of the Order to the New and Reformed Palladian Rite (or Reformed Palladium). Pike's right-hand man was Phileas Walder, from Switzerland, who was a former Lutheran minister, a Masonic leader, occultist, and spiritualist. Pike also worked closely with Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy (1805-1872) who was a 33rd degree Mason, who became head of the Illuminati in 1834, and who founded the Mafia in 1860. Together with Mazzini, Lord Henry Palmerston of England (1784-1865, 33rd degree Mason), and Otto von Bismarck from Germany (1815-1898, 33rd degree Mason), Albert Pike intended to use the Palladian Rite to create a Satanic umbrella group that would tie all Masonic groups together.

Albert Pike died on April 2, 1891, and was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, although the corpse of Pike currently lies in the headquarters of the Council of the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington, D.C.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Nice enough post, and worth a look.

Many Poles don't want him buried at Wawel

Warsaw Business Journal has a few nuggets of info:

determine whether the bodies will be transported by train or plane.

They haven't decided yet? A plane would seem macabre though?

As many as a million people are expected to attend the ceremony,

wow.

US President Barack Obama
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev
German Chancellor Angela Merkel
French President Nicolas Sarkozy
EC President José Manuel Barroso

Your point is abundantly clear. Many eggs in one basket.

Another headache for the organizers is the need for high levels of security

headache ... one hopes not fatal.

This is not the only time leaders gather, i personally think New York at UN time would be just as good. The timing is highly relevant (imho - 19th April)

What is Polish Security / control like in general?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Thinking in terms of "Never waste a tradegy" why not flip this a little. You have the muckety, mucks, all in one place..... well am I wrong or are they not TPTB? So why not they are all "SAFE" in one place, while a false flag happens to one of the countries while they are conveniently AWAY and SAFE? I remember the HAITI earthquake, where was the Leader of Haiti when the quake happened? Oh I remember, he was HERE, SAFE in America. Seemed real convienent if you ask me. Just going through the looking glass.... Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you noticed ETF called SRS or Reverse Real Estate jumped around 500%and is now around 400% over its closing price as of yesterday 5$ ; today 27$.

yea, something is fixing to kill American Home Prices. or it already has I should say. mine down 40% in 4 months.... at current rate of devaluation it will reach zero around November.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Your info on Pike is correct, and it is true that many Masons were members of the KKK in those days. Also, being a Satanist does not rule anybody out from joining Masonry, any more than being Muslim or Catholic does. Only "Atheists" are completely disbarred. Technically a satanist believes in "one ever-living god." It is just a matter of semantics really. Anyhow, Pike is no longer an active Mason, and I 100% guarantee that Masons are not behind some take over. I suppose it is possible there is some elite illuminati group somewhere with its original roots in Masonry or the "Skulls," but that is not your typical Mason.

Harry,
That list of attendees is impressive, along with up to 1 million other people who will be present, along with the OP saying how there is very little time for preparation, and how their will be competing security forces chasing one another's tails, and how some are skeptical that Russia may have downed the plane to begin with, it certainly sets the stage for a primetime event!

There is another thread about how the TimeWave graph is leading up to an event in the next few days, and there is another thread about how Cayce's predictions lead up to a big follow up from the Chile Quake, and the Iceland volcano. There are all of these threads about the "Nuke" event that seems like no longer of question of "if", but now a question of "when and where."

Thumbs up to this thread. It may pass as a non-event, but it is certainly a plausible theory with a lot of back up!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
If you noticed ETF called SRS or Reverse Real Estate jumped around 500%and is now around 400% over its closing price as of yesterday 5$ ; today 27$.

yea, something is fixing to kill American Home Prices. or it already has I should say. mine down 40% in 4 months.... at current rate of devaluation it will reach zero around November.

Commercial Real Estate bubble set to burst before the end of the month. Predicted for over a year now, and expected to be far worse than the original housing market bubble. People I know in commercial development have been preparing for this for almost 18 months now. I know several big development firms that have been laying off workers, entering "asset protection" mode, selling equipment, steadily pulling stuff into "cash" positions, and even pulling that same cash out of the banks!

In particular, one firm that I know has a lot of government contacts, does a lot of State Contract business, and despite a booming business, they have layed off 70% of their workers, some of the family members have sought out other jobs, and they have started to segregate their assets into smaller "baskets" to protect themselves!

It is probably unrelated to this specific predicted False Flag, but it certainly could be part of the overall agenda. If leaders die, and then markets crash, and chaos ensues, it will open a lot of doors for evil characters!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So... is air traffic shut dow in Poland? Will all the leaders be flying there now that the Icelandic volcano is acting up?

[edit on 4/15/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So... is air traffic shut dow in Poland. Will all the leaders be flying there now that the Icelandic volcano is acting up?

WOW!

Great catch! That certainly limits the amount of airways to the destination. If they shut down the airspace in Poland, surely our fearless leaders will be smart enough to not all jump on the same boat or train? Won't they?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, according to this recent article, some Polish air traffic is indeed shut down. Will it still be shut down this weekend? Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, I hope nothing happens...

"Iceland's volcanic ash halts flights across Europe"
By JILL LAWLESS (AP) – 21 minutes ago
www.google.com...

"Polish authorities banned flights over part of northwestern Poland late Thursday, ..."

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Methinks it's a very strange time in Europe.
I like the original post, s and f.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Now I have a idea for a question:

Volcano in Iceland (e.g. HAARP or something similar) + Polish president death (psychic control?, emp?, terrorist?) + World leaders in Poland or don´t because of the Volcano = ? ? ? ? ? ?

What do you think.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
As of this morning the only two cancellations of funeral attendees are the South Korean head of state and the head of state from Spain. The funeral is still on. So the possibility is still there...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
pres Obama is not going to the funeral in Poland.

www.focus-fen.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Neither is the Prince of Wales attending. (Heir to British throne)

[edit on 17/4/10 by Yossarian]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So Obama, Putin and the prince is not going. Sounds like a set up to me. If something bad happens in Poland then Obama and the prince can tell Israel invade Iran, they will watch Russia, Iran and Israel duke it out while they sit back and do nothing. Hopefully someone stops the Anti-Christ first.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join