It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DANGER, Gut feeling!!! Chance for a massive terrorist attack imminent. You wouldn´t guess where!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Please imagine for a moment:

The whole Polish goverment, "accidently", !YES! I definately didn´t buy that,that it was an accident, sudenly diapears. Tragedy, loss, catastrophy on a previously un-imaginable scale.

And now (MU-HAHAHAHA) as sign of comradeship and compassion all western leaders are going to be present on the grandious funeral on saturday and sunday, this weekend, in the 600 year Wawel cathedral in Krakow, the old royal capital city of the Polish kingdom of old.

THE ENDGAME:
The "accident" was, as always, sudden and as 2000 year ancient practice says, the burial most be soon as a show of respect to the dead, therefore there cannot be any talk and time about long-term multi-month preparations of security measures on the funeral and multi-lateral comunication between the two dozen or so secret services present there to be established: Ergo many hunt-dogs is the rabits deatch, this means even if someone placed an infernal-machine somewhere in Krakow or ,God help, inside the cathedral, classical, nuclear, chemical or biological in nature, the many foreign agents and counter-agents without a proper coordination will more likely be catching each-others tails and will be throwing obstacles under each-others feets rather than search and find "terrorists" or their "homemade" bomb´s (if someone is capable , even with this crap-tocular security there, to pull this stunt, he´s definately not a "classical" terrorist [e.g. bearded, descent from ME and analpahbetic], which others would like us to believe , us little people, and to believe that the infernal-device is "homemade" , well are we total morons that we could think that e.g. a nuke is "homemade").

Simply, the whole basket is to brim full with eggs and how it was said in Inglorious Basterds ... "blow the basket".
PS: I don´t know if they will target all the potentates or just a few or only one
(My dad sticks with the latter, I with the former, mother is in the middle).

I am saying there is high probability of an terror-attack, or of an another "accident" that could change the world beyond recognition, to a place much, much darker than it is already, please forgive that I and my mother are so worried. By the way, you have to thank her, it was her idea of this madness that could happen, I have only gave it the right audience.

My family despise the TPTB for 3 generations already, we never fully trusted any kind of goverment, we were always invidualistic. Great parts of my family once belonged to the elite: Czech knights/yeomen family/house that once waged crusades under the ban of Knights Templar, a line of the first princes and Kings of the Polish kingdom from the Piast family, and a bastard-line of the Hapsburg royal family (they had a hellouva of bastard-lines, trust me). We were stripped of everything by the local and global TPTB in the last 100 year, and I mean absolutely everything, practically all my Grand-parents were in fact begars after the WW1´s collapse of the old romantic Vienna-Congress-seccesion world, the Economic collapse of Black friday and the WW2´s ravages of the Wermacht and the Red Army and the following communistic coup d´état in 1948 in Czechoslovakia.
Our family credo: Never fully trust anybody or anything. Ever to have a seed of doubt.

Forgive us, when we are little more paranoid then is common on ATS.

I want to discuss if my and mine mothers fears are rightful, and if yes than tell your info on that, if not then please don´t let yourself degenerate this discussion into Cave-man chat, and reasonably explain your doubts onto this. Plus I will not tolerate offences taken onto the background and origin of myself or any other member of my family, I won´t react to them, you are alone, it´s primitive, dishonorable and moreover I would never do it to you . I told you my background as truthfull as is by my knowledge. You need to understand me a little more and the way I am thinking.
Thanks.

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Very interesting theory, I'd say its a very possible scenario. I don't think the plane crash was "human error" like they say either. I hope you're wrong though, if Obama and Biden get blown up that would mean pelosi would be president. Yuck.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

Pelosi! God NOOO.

I am only a little famillarized with the circle of people your president is encompassing himself. But it´s enough to know, in the case of Pelosi.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I do think the plane crash was pilot error and a bad plane, but either way, the funeral is still an excellent target!

Good theory!
Is there a list somewhere of potential attendees?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Like some powerful people have said before. "never waste a tragedy", so maybe your theory will ring true.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Do you have any sort of proof of a terrorist attack or do you just have a "gut" feeling that one is highly probable? Big leap from your headline declaring an imminent attack to your OP saying that one is just likely.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey guys, I think the PTB have a complete plan for their ENDGAME, but the ways to get to that ENDGAME are many. Simply put: they are using naturally ocuring accidents.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
Do you have any sort of proof of a terrorist attack or do you just have a "gut" feeling that one is highly probable? Big leap from your headline declaring an imminent attack to your OP saying that one is just likely.

I repaired the name, you were right.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hello.

What has happened in the past will be repeated in the future, because, people think that what happened in the past will no repeat in the future, and this is our mistake.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by crustas]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

A pessimist, don´t worry, I am one sometimes too.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a global assembly of world leaders to bury a colleague? the idea that someone or some group would see that as a ripe opportunity for terrorism?

how innovative.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

Sorry my friend, didn't read your full OP but honestly didn't really need to.

I see threads like this everyday and nothing ever comes from them i.e. it never happens

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

No worries man, just didn't want to see post after post blasting the headline instead of talking about your theory. Cheers!

On the subject, I will say that having that many world leaders in one place would make a damn tempting target. The idealist in me wants to think that with the volume and caliber of security that will be on hand, it's not very likely... however, the problem lies within that volume of security - an awful lot of coordination will need to take place, and I'm sure more than one feather won't want to get ruffled by letting the Poles take the lead. There are always gaps to be exploited...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think the larger question is not who will be there but who will not be there. I think IF this theory is true and it occurs, if Medvedev or Putin are there then Russia had no part in the crash of the Polish plane. UNLESS they leave before it happens for some reason or are stopped from attending at last minute.

Great theory though, I will be watching.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I think the larger question is not who will be there but who will not be there. I think IF this theory is true and it occurs, if Medvedev or Putin are there then Russia had no part in the crash of the Polish plane. UNLESS they leave before it happens for some reason or are stopped from attending at last minute.

Great theory though, I will be watching.

Ehm, will there Netanyahu from Israel, by the way?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I thought of this notion as soon as I heard that Obama was attending the funeral. But then I figured that there will be nothing but a bunch of doppelgangers in attendance. Now THAT makes sense, because the threat is too high.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

Pelosi! God NOOO.

I am only a little famillarized with the circle of people your president is encompassing himself. But it´s enough to know, in the case of Pelosi.

Here is the complete list of who is in line for the president.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

I seriously doubt it - though I don't think that's something to be read too much into. Benny boy's probably got his hands full between tourists being threatened in the Sinai, Syria's Scud escapades and racheting up the rhetoric on Iran... not to mention the fact that the U.S. government's doing a collective facepalm over the fact that the Israeli government's parading around like a drunk, obnoxious prom queen.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

IMHO, something BAAAAAAD could easily happen while world leaders are in Poland!

Here’s why I think so:

Earth Day is celebrated ON THE VERNAL EQUINOX. This year Earth day is next Thursday, April 22, 2010. However the first Earth Day was celebrated on April 20, 1970. Yes, this year is the 40th Anniversary of the Observation of Earth Day.

So…April 20-22nd is an important time of the year for TPTB who are wrenching this world toward a NOW.

Now, factor in the fact that April 19th is a high Satanic holiday as are the three weeks following April 19th. This date is such a high holiday that it requires a blood sacrifice. If the sacrifice involves children, that’s even better (from their perspective).

Many of the powerful male “players” around the world who are attempting to birth a NOW are Satanists (Those in the Order of the Garter, the Head of which is Charles, the Prince of Wales; the Illuminati including the Rothschilds who answer to the Order of the Garter; Jesuit Knights of Malta which include Joe Biden who is actually in charge of Obama; former Nazi Joseph Alois Ratzinger, a.k.a. Pope Benedict XVI, a.k.a. God’s Rottweiler, born on Holy Saturday, April 16, 1927; Rothschild agent and former Nazi errand boy Gyorgy Schwartz a.k.a. George Soros from Budapest who pretended to be a gentile and delivered messages that sent his fellow Jews to the death trains in Hungary). Others are self-described Luciferians which in many ways are tantamount to Satanists (Free Masons who answer to the Illuminati including Obama, G. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, G. H. W. Bush, Cheney). Many of the Luciferians worship the ancient God Moloch which is the modern version of the Biblical idol Ba’al to whom children were sacrificed (Governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson, G. W. Bush, Clinton, G. H. W. Bush, former U.S. Secretary of State James Baker) each July in the forest surrounding the Bohemian Grove private men’s club in Mount Rio, California (near San Francisco).
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.realzionistnews.com...

Significant Events in History That Have Occurred on April 19th

607 Halley’s comet (Comet 1P/607 H1) comes within 0.0898 astronomical units (AUs) of Earth
1529 In Germany at the Diet of Spires (Speyer), a document signed by Lutheran leaders in fourteen cities lodged a "protest" which demanded a freedom of conscience and the right of minorities. Henceforth, the German Lutheran Reformers were known as "Protestants."
1529 2nd Parliament of Spires (Speyer) bans Lutheranism (Protestinism)
1539 Charles, protestant German monarch, signs the Treaty of Frankfurt
1587 Sir Frances Drake sails into Cadiz Spain & sinks Spanish fleet
1770 Captain James Cook first sees Australia
1775 Minutemen Captain John Parker orders not to fire unless fired upon
1775 Revolution begins-Lexington Common, shot "heard round the world"
1782 Netherlands recognizes the U.S. as a nation
1861 Baltimore riots - 4 soldiers, 9 civilians killed
1861 Lincoln orders blockade of Confederate ports (Civil War)
1874 Barracks on Alcatraz Island destroyed in fire
1887 The Catholic University of America was chartered in Washington, D.C.
1896 Herzl's "The Jewish State" is published
1904 Much of Toronto destroyed by fire
1909 Joan of Arc, declared a saint
1910 Halley's comet seen by naked eye for the first time this trip (Curacao)
1919 French assembly decides on 8 hour work day
1921 Funeral of last German Empress (or Emperor), Augusta Victoria
1932 President Herbert Hoover suggests 5 day work week
1933 FDR announces US will leave the gold standard
1936 Anti-Jewish riots break out in Palestine
1939 Connecticut finally approves Bill of Rights (148 years late)
1940 Dutch prime minister De Geer declares a state of siege
1941 Robert F. Wagner, Sr. introduced a resolution in the U.S. Senate stating that U.S. policy should favor the "restoration of the Jews in Palestine." The resolution was supported by 68 Senators.
1943 Jews attack Nazi occupation forces at Warsaw Ghetto under Mordechai Anielewicz
1947 French ship explodes in Texas City harbor, kills about 522
1948 ABC-TV network begins
1948 Chiang Kai-shek elected President of Nationalist China
1951 General Douglas MacArthur ends his military career
1953 WAFB TV channel 9 in Baton Rouge LA (CBS) begins broadcasting
1967 US Surveyor III lands on Moon
1971 Sierra Leone becomes a republic (National Day)
1971 USSR Salyut 1 launched; 1st manned lab in orbit
1971 Charles Manson sentenced to life (Sharon Tate murder)
1982 Sally Ride announced as 1st woman astronaut
1982 USSR Salyut 7 space station put into orbit
1989 Gun turret explodes on USS Iowa, killing 47 sailors
1993 Branch Dividians/FBI standoff in Waco, TX ends: 60 adults (4 F.B.I. agents) & 25 children died
1995 Truck bomb outside Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, kills 168 & injures 500
Holidays
US : John Parker Day (1775) honors minutemen
Massachusetts, Maine : Patriots Day-Boston Marathon run (1775) - - - - - ( Monday )
Religious Observances
Christian : Commemoration of James Duckett
Anglican : Commemoration of St Alphege, Archbishop of Canterbury, martyr
Lutheran : Commemoration of Olavus Petri
Lutheran : Commemoration of Laurentius Petri
www.scopesys.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by Durabys

the U.S. government's doing a collective facepalm over the fact that the Israeli government's parading around like a drunk, obnoxious prom queen.

If they are not....then they should be. LOL, funniest thing I've read in days - and true!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join