It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Plans to Take Over Oregon Coast Airspace for Military Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Navy Plans to Take Over Oregon Coast Airspace for Military Operations

www.salem-news.com

The Navy needs to rethink and abandon large parts of this entire proposal. The potential effects of new and increased military activity off the coast of Oregon could result in a general degradation of the environment, be fatal to wildlife and detrimental to the human quality of life.
Seagulls
Some say Oregon's coastal airspace is already spoken for
Salem-News.com photo by Bonnie King

(DEPOE BAY, Ore.) - I went to the US Navy’s hearing last Friday night in Newport. What an "eye opener"!!!

I was told by one of the Navy’s representatives that the Navy wants to take over the two tr
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is not really new news except that MSM is picking it up. I made some statements a bit back about unusual naval activity SSW off Heceta head (florence area) and am willing to go on record as having seen, what to my perception,what seemed liked directed energy experiments, Underwater lights visible several miles off shore and crane ships lowering "objects" into the sea.
Interesting it was picked up locally at all since oregon is basically a corporate timber farm and is truly run by big timber hence
USA inc.
N.

www.salem-news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed!
As a now californian, born and raised in Oregon, I would hate to see one of the most beautiful coastline in the world damaged in any way.
Kepp us posted please! And thanks for putting this out.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Could the NAVY have released this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

top topics

join