It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discarded Palin contract sparks investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – A document fished out of a California state university trash bin last week has prompted a state investigation into the university's foundation arm and its refusal to disclose details related to Sarah Palin's upcoming speech at the school.

The contract detailed the former Alaska governor's requirements for her visit, including first-class flights from Anchorage to California — if she flies commercial. If not, "the private aircraft MUST BE a Lear 60 or larger ...," the contract specifies. Palin also must be provided with a suite and two single rooms in a deluxe hotel near the campus in Turlock in the Central Valley. During her speech, her lectern must be stocked with two water bottles and bendable straws. The document, dated March 16, does not include compensation details for Palin, who commands speaking fees as high as $100,000. Her appearance at the university gala is expected to draw a large crowd, with tickets selling for $500 each.

news.yahoo.com...

Wow...she asks for much....almost like royalty.

I don't know what's more disturbing though....the amount she gets for her speeches, the fact that someone would actually hire her to speak...or the fact that people are willing to pay 500 DOLLARS to see her absolutely idiotic remarks...which is all crap we've heard before.

How's that Hope and changey stuff doin for ya!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Come on! Do I have to explain free enterprise to you? We would all question her sanity if she just gave away her time and money for nothing. But if you want to, feel free...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
posted already
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I wonder if she is splitting her "winnings" with McCain, considering he made her.

I dont mind this...she is now a proper reality star..she is what she stumped on being against (irony...isn't it amusing), and she also deserves everythig she gets, because there are suckers whom will pay out the nose to hear this woman talking her folksy pretend stuff.

She also deserves the joys of being a celeb by having every action she makes being highlighted for the mass public to either cheer and love, or scorn and hate on a extreme level.

new topics

top topics

join