It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My 2012 dream

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Id like to share my recent lucid dream with everyone.
Ive been practicing lucid dreaming for a while now. Ive had about 2 OBE's(unfortunately they ended rather abruptly). Last night i told myself, "ok i want to see the future and see what happens on 2012".

I first fell asleep and had my regular dream. I woke up really early, grabbed some food(i was really hungry) and then fell back asleep again.

During this next phase of sleep i apparently was either disguised as or taking control of some other person(i knew i was not myself). Realizing this, i knew i was lucid dreaming. When i lucid dream i try not to force myself out but instead embrace the experience and control it as much as possible. I was in some suburb, and apparently standing in front of Barack Obama's house. I was a slightly overweight black guy. He walks out, and he asks me(no joke) "so what do you think about 2012". I(well my in the black guys shoes) say, "lets find out". Again, im completely in control of everything i say and do.
Ive done this before, and ive accidently predicted the future before. This time though, i was trying to actually predict the future.
So i evoked the emotion of changing the timeframe of the dream to 2012. The sky was a bit more yellow, but everything was fine. Then, i evoked December 2012. The sun shot out a brilliant yellow halo and the sky light up. The sky was still yellow, but we where also still standing. S
No holes in the earth or huge tsunami's.
Im assuming it was a solar flare. Probably caused by solar maximum:
en.wikipedia.org...
Since it was daytime i could not tell if the power went out. I am still quite certain that if power stops throughout the nation for months, there will be alot of chaos. Maybe that is what the governments are preparing for?

Either way, we where still standing on our toes. Everything was still standing in place. Does this mean anything? Who knows. But hopefully im right. I would rather live without power than trying to outrun tsunami's, tornado's and other crazy weather.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by demonseed]




posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Interessting dream u had there, i surely hope the same.

I also had obes and some future predictions but never from a lucid dream, i think i was only dreaming lucid one or two times.

However i started with monores lucid dreaming audios and hope it helps me to condition myself into lucid dreaming again.

Greets



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Try again but go to January 2013.

Maybe you arrived just before something big was about to go down?



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
Try again but go to January 2013.

Maybe you arrived just before something big was about to go down?


ok ill try. i have a huge test tomorrow so i might not get much sleep tonight. Which is good, because that means ill be able to hop into lucid very easily the next day.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Being interested in dreams you caught my interest.


Is that where the dream ended or stopped? Feel free to finish it if there is more. lol

Edit: I felt inspired to share a lucid type of dream I had just for the heck of it.

It was approximately7 to 8 AM a few years ago on the same morning the tsunami hit India in 04 and I still remember the dream just as vivid as it was originally. I had this dream then woke up and later read about India's tsunami which peaked my interest in any possible correlation between the dream and tsunami. Either way here it is:

I was sitting at home watching the TV and was watching a report on some guy that could predict and has successfully predicted almost all natural disasters such as earthquakes and volcanoes. Anyway, due to popularity and attention this man was being interviewed by a local news station that asked when the next big one would hit Utah, which is where the news station was located. He spoke cryptically somewhat but said verbatim according to my dream "It will happen on 4 and 2".

Every April 2nd that passes I don't sleep because of that damned dream. lol

Time will tell I suppose.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Crossfate]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have had two absolutely nuts vivid dreams about 2012.

In the dream it's dusk and I'm walking up a single track road on a hill with a low stone wall running alongside it, I'm wearing a grey trench coat and there is a strong sense of hopelessness and a bad smell coming from the body of a murdered tramp lying on the other side of the wall. I climb over the wall and start examining the body, using a biro pen to flick open his jacket to see what's in the pockets, he has been stabbed 7 times. Two other men appear, one very tall and begin speaking to me - I can never remember what about but we begin smoking and stand with our backs to the body looking out across a city next to the ocean.
Blue lights starts raining onto the city from space and a massive ball of blue electricity explodes outwards from where most of the fire landed in the center of the city, it leaves the buildings undamaged but complety annihilates all living things in it's path. Trees, Birds and People all just turn into an oily greenish brown slush in it's wake.
Survivors retreat underground and I find myself in a large circular underground stone tunnel with a trickle of dirty water running through it, there is flickering light coming from strips in the ceiling, everything is quiet but suddenly people start screaming and crying and what appear as blue hairless chimps with pointed ears start materializing out of the air and ripping people to pieces, literally tearing them apart indescriminately. The lights are smashed and four of us manage to escape in a very old looking four wheel drive.

And that's how it ends. It would ******* suck if that actually happened.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
hey guys i think your dreams are interesting.
i dont think they will tell you anything more then you already know after all they originate from your mind.

but i would like to dream about 2012, what can i do to get myself to do that?

i had a FEW lucid dreams before probably less then 5 but man they were realistic.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In the other one I'm standing in an old mill building above a waterfall looking out the window and there are ghostly figures down in the garden with black eyes all looking up at the sky, I run outside and look up at what seems to be a dragon flying through the sky with fighter jets chasing it. In the dream my head spins and I vomit and pass out from shock.
When I wake up everything is very quiet but these black objects are falling slowly across the sky leaving massive trails of billowing black smoke, the have glowing blue markings on them. The markings look like a cross between circuit diagrams and heiroglyphs. A small one hits me in the chest but when i look down it is gone and I'm unhurt so I start running trying to find other people. i run over the crest of a hill and a huge river of beautiful clean water has started flowing through the city, at the edges of the water moss and tree's are growing so fast you can see it with the naked eye, hundreds of people are milling about looking stunned, and suddenly strange creatures and lights start appearing everybody becomes very excited and people start flying and beams of light and rainbows are shooting out of people but everybody is laughing. I large group of men with shaved heads wearing black hooded tops fly overhead on what looks like broomsticks.
I run along the river looking for somebody I know when I come across this wierd creature that looks like a giant orange cat with a long tail and neck, it is wearing jewelry and has a blue stone in the center of its forehead. I realize that it actually IS the spirit of a cat that I used to have.

more happens but that's most of the significant stuff. I don't understand the symbolism.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate
Being interested in dreams you caught my interest.


Is that where the dream ended or stopped? Feel free to finish it if there is more. lol

Edit: I felt inspired to share a lucid type of dream I had just for the heck of it.

It was approximately7 to 8 AM a few years ago on the same morning the tsunami hit India in 04 and I still remember the dream just as vivid as it was originally. I had this dream then woke up and later read about India's tsunami which peaked my interest in any possible correlation between the dream and tsunami. Either way here it is:

I was sitting at home watching the TV and was watching a report on some guy that could predict and has successfully predicted almost all natural disasters such as earthquakes and volcanoes. Anyway, due to popularity and attention this man was being interviewed by a local news station that asked when the next big one would hit Utah, which is where the news station was located. He spoke cryptically somewhat but said verbatim according to my dream "It will happen on 4 and 2".

Every April 2nd that passes I don't sleep because of that damned dream. lol

Time will tell I suppose.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Crossfate]


interesting dream! I think 4 and 2 might have some more meaning than april 4th lol, but its a good start. Writing anything down that you can remember is very crucial to understanding your dreams. if you practice lucid dreaming, you will eventually remember every lucid dream with ease. They are so vivid that you can barely decipher them from reality, but you understand that they are a dream and not real.

After that whole incident i woke up. But i kept sleeping a bit longer. My second dream was very very surreal but had very little to do with the thread lol.
I woke up in what i thought was california. I literally thought i was awake lol. i looked around, and every store was either Mexican owned or Japanese. I then looked in the mirror, and saw myself as an Asian(i'm white). It was really funny lol. That caused me to realize i was lucid, so i just laughed about it. I walked into this asian building, and there was a big black guy trying to box me, and some really buff(like veins popping everywhere) white guy looking at me. After a little boxing(nothing really, just a few swings here and there and then a "OK"), the white guy comes up to me and asks me if im money laundering.
I laugh in my head, knowing the answer does not matter because im not the actual person hes talking to.
I say no.
He then responds with "Ok, well just to let you know i am." and he winks at me.
After that we go to another store and eat lunch. Im eating what looks like rice. There is a girl sitting across from me flirting with me and a girl behind me that appears to be the other girls friend(friend of the girl in front of me).
As we're eating, the girl behind me notices the other girl flirting.
She tells the other girl "see those lines on his forehead, that means he has had a lot of sex with women"
Then the girl behind me puts her arm on my shoulder and whispers something in my ear.
I dont remembert what she said, but i responded with "thats hot."
Then as i looked at her i woke up.

As you can see i remember the dream pretty vividly. In fact, if i was a good artist i could probably accurately draw the entire landscape of the dream right now. Unfortunately, i suck at drawing lol.
Maybe im lucky, but im pretty sure it has something to do with lucid dreaming. When i wasn't lucid dreaming i couldnt remember any of my dreams after about 30 minutes.

I could probably retell the entire story next month. Its pretty nuts.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by demonseed]



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I also had an interesting dream a few months ago. I was in an unknown city next to a river with a big bridge, the weather was warm, the sky was blue with a few white cloud. There were 4-5 storey brick buildings next to the river. Then suddenly an earthquake happend, the buildings were collapsing and also the bridge collapsed into the river. I looked up to the sky, there was the sun and also a bright red star light object. Peoples were running around me. After the earthquake i asked an old man about the date. He said it is 23rd of December, and i asked again: Which year? He looked strange at me and said 2012. Then the dream ended.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocimaster
I also had an interesting dream a few months ago. I was in an unknown city next to a river with a big bridge, the weather was warm, the sky was blue with a few white cloud. There were 4-5 storey brick buildings next to the river. Then suddenly an earthquake happend, the buildings were collapsing and also the bridge collapsed into the river. I looked up to the sky, there was the sun and also a bright red star light object. Peoples were running around me. After the earthquake i asked an old man about the date. He said it is 23rd of December, and i asked again: Which year? He looked strange at me and said 2012. Then the dream ended.


nice call asking the date! lol.

ya its scary. ive had alot of natural disaster dreams in the past 2 years. Tornado's, earthquakes(with spikes shooting out of the ground) huge giant fireballs hailing down.

Is it our paranoia taking over our subconscious? Or is there something more to it?



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
had a dream where was running through the middle of a large debris field and then a few days later watching the crash of plane with polish president looked very much like what I saw in dream of the crash site.

had a few where running away or to the hills as large waves were aproaching, maybe something to do with some doomsday senario but never seem to be able to get times or places so wouldn't know if anything more to them.



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
had a dream where was running through the middle of a large debris field and then a few days later watching the crash of plane with polish president looked very much like what I saw in dream of the crash site.

had a few where running away or to the hills as large waves were aproaching, maybe something to do with some doomsday senario but never seem to be able to get times or places so wouldn't know if anything more to them.


Idunno if theres a name for it, but i call these dejavu predictions. You see them in your dreams, and when they happen in real life you know you predicted them(or at least saw them before).



posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Moving to the Dreams/Predictions Forum in 3..2..1... please continue the discussion there.



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
you have to be carefull that you are not influenced by anything, for example, I always dream about the last thing I saw (which was normally a film before bed) and I watched the film 2012 and i did dream about it. But I do notice that every dream feels different. Most of them are normal, but one or 2 do seem more real.




top topics



 
1

log in

join