It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati killed Polish President and entourage because of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I KNEW IT! When I first heard this story, the very first thing that I thought of was

when that prime minister wasn't gonna buy all those swine vaccines and go along with the so called pandemic and kowtow to the big pharma company business.

"Polish government wasn't really going along with NWO too well, they completely refused to give Swine Flu vaccine to their Polish population, the same thing this lady brought up."

"The health minister said she wouldn't give it because the flu was mild and the vaccine was full of junk and unproven, and that was pretty indicative of how well they were going along with the NWO in general."

Below is a video a speech from the ministry of health, not so pro NWO's agenda, don't you think these are the exact people they want to make dissapear?

Somebody took amateur footage of the plane crash site and It sounds like a few loud gun shots take place, but watch and wonder what that maybe?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
but....all of the ranting concerning the vaccine has not come to fruition. Or, have they pushed back the time that it supposedly will be activated via haarp to commence depopulation, or explosive diarrhea, or whatever the theory du juor happens to be.

I agree that the injection had its risks, and strengthening one's immune system was an alternate approach, but that's as far as my rationality lets me go w/ this one

Best,
Skunknuts

new topics

join