It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 14th and Richard C Hogland's prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Not to long ago on Coast to Coast AM Richard C Hogland predicated that Obama was to make an announcement amongst NASA's top brass on the 14th . RCH said that he had it on good authority that there would be a major announcement proclaiming a real plan to go to Mars .

Needles to say the 14th has come and as of yet I haven't herd of any such news ? All I have seen is how Obama wants people to send in there thoughts on what should be the 21 century technological challenge . ATS Thread

Was this the " big announcement " or am I missing something ?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Max_TO]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...
there ya go was not that big of a story bush said the same thing
www.cnn.com...

Pretty much every president since kennedy has spoken about how importiant those space missions are, its a PR thing. Kennedy said "we choose to go to the moon and do the other things" then we went to the moon. So the bar on comming through with bold claims is set pretty high.
I will go ahead and make a pediction right now. The next president will make an announcement about going to mars.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Thanks for those links . So I would guess that we will hear RCH on coast tonight claiming that he was right ?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yeah its one of those sure fire predictions. Every president makes the "lets og to mars" talk and obama said he was going to the space sumit in florida that is held in april.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by zaiger

Thanks for those links . So I would guess that we will hear RCH on coast tonight claiming that he was right ?

Science adviser to c2c says it all really. He just steals from people like jordan maxwell, like maxwell says. I just ignore him when he is on.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This has been already discussed in the thread below, though headlined differently it has to do with Obama visitng NASA April 14th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just though you might like to know....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Thanks for that link and please make all further posts to the thread posted above

new topics

top topics

join