It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why Democrats/Left advocating for Illegals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

WE NEED CHEAP FOOD !!!

"We need those workers, you can't move away from the fact that there is a economic impact to this as well as a human impact to it. Our cheap food and cheap food in this country is directly related to the fact that we have these immigrants working in the field, working in the meat packing, all these place in the food industry, people have to understand there's a direct connection between cheap food in this country and the fact that we have these workers come in."

How absurd does this sound? Its okay to give illegal workers amnesty and pay them less because they are the reason for cheap food.

Please remember this NOVEMBER to take people like him out of the office they are abusing, WE THE PEOPLE HAD Enough.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I would say the biggest reason Democrats advocate for illegals is because they get their votes.

Reagan said something to the effect of "The majority of Hispanics are Republican, they just don't know it yet" and I agree with him.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree with you that most Hispanics would relate with conservatives as they are devoutly religious, believe in a core family unit, and also believe in working hard to provide for oneself and families.

Amnesty in reality is just a way for the left to feed its pool of votes and for the unions to feeds its account with new dues.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't know where that clown lives, but cheap food? Is he serious?
The high cost of food in America takes a huge bite out of everyone's
budget. I don't care what the cost of food is elsewhere in the world,
it may be a lot higher, but that is not the point. Food is NOT cheap.

top topics

join