It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanctions No Threat To Iranian Nuclear Plant Launch - Russian MP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sanctions No Threat To Iranian Nuclear Plant Launch - Russian MP

en.rian.ru

Possible new sanctions against Iran should not affect the launch date for the country's first nuclear power plant, a senior Russian member of parliament said on Wednesday.

The United States and other Western countries suspect Iran of developing nuclear weapons under the cover of a civilian nuclear energy program and are seeking new sanctions following Iran's move to enrich uranium to 20%.

"New sanctions will have no impact on the timeframe for putting the [Bushehr nuclear power plant] into...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Outcome of this latest Washington Summit: No global sanctions in oil or nuclear, energy sector. Like I posted Washington Post article earlier here - what was the cruel line in Washington Nuclear Summit vs Media:

"Obama's Disregard For Media Reaches New Heights At Nuclear Summit"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can see that media is silenced about it. Truth from Chinese stance with sanctions are well reported in this thread:

"Energy Ties Grow As China Resists Iran Sanctions"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think USA and Israel are not happy with this - "Nothing" - outcome of Summit. What we see is that Nuclear technology is going to country and China continues its oil trade, business as usual.

So, what next - Sudden strikes, and very possible WW3?

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well to be fair, Soros just wants the business. He has no chance to make a killing in the US due to much competition, but he stands a chance overseas.

Simple economics.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They're developing nukes for power.

I've seen this whole thing develop, from the UN saying Iran is AT LEAST years away from nuke technology, to the CIA and Obama saying they're making them now, just like Iraq all over again.

Leave Iran the hell alone already. We don't want another war. Clear yet?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
They're developing nukes for power.

I've seen this whole thing develop, from the UN saying Iran is AT LEAST years away from nuke technology, to the CIA and Obama saying they're making them now, just like Iraq all over again.

Leave Iran the hell alone already. We don't want another war. Clear yet?

i agree with you......

IrishnbritsomewelshBasQue

armada retreated guard yul rom0= sev16 si=h 321 cba -24xyc] =wxrom+sev16

[edit on 4/14/2010 by dashar]

new topics

top topics

join