It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need 7-20 Million Americans to help me solve the Illegal Immigration problem ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's right , all I need is 7-20 million Americans who are serious about stopping the influx of mexicans across our southern border .

My plan is solid and simple to understand .There are currently 7-20 million illegal aliens in our country . If you are serious about a solution to this problem , then I urge you to read this entire thread .

Why are the mexicans here ? That is the first thing that should be addressed in any problem that requires a solution ., why do you have the problem to start with ? What caused the problem needs to be understood before one can reach any solid and logical solution as to how to fix it .

Poverty caused the problem . Mexicans , for the most part , are here to escape the clutches of poverty . They come here in search of a better standard of living . They come here with the hopes of rising above such a meager lot in life .

However there will be those who hold to the bigoted standard battle-cry of 'this is our country , they all need to leave' .

Then there will be those who say 'if you can't speak english , you need to go home' .

I wonder how the Native Americans felt ., after all this was their country before your ancestors took it away from them by force . I wonder if they felt 'we' should all go home since we couldn't speak their language ?

Whatever their thoughts and feelings were , we beat them into submission and death by our unrelenting determination to conquer this 'new-world' .

So , now we find ourselves faced with a similar problem of invaders from a foreign nation . What to do ?

I'll tell you what to do ...

7-20 million of you need to give up your current jobs and go find minimal-paying employment somewhere . If you are making $20.00 per hour , quit that job and go find one for $10.00 per hour , or tell your boss that you would rather be paid half of your current salary .

He will love you for this , and you have just taken away potential employment for some 'wetback' . You have taken the first step towards curbing the 'mexican' problem . Because you can bet your sweet ass that there is a mexican out there who will gladly do your job for half of what you are being paid , and he will be proud to do it for that .

Wake up people , the problem is not the mexicans . You want to know what the problem is ?

The problem is the BOTTOM LINE .

Companies and industry are in business to make Profits . The cheaper the labor cost , the higher the profit . Simple as that .

How many of you would cut your salary in half to stop a mexican from getting a job ? That's what I thought .

So why would you expect an employer to cut his profit in half by hiring you to do the same job that a mexican is willing to do for half of what you expect to be paid ?

Some of you who complain about the mexican problem are the same ones who complain about big companies who locate in Mexico .

I fail to understand your logic in that regard . Those jobs are keeping mexicans at home .

Would you have the big companies re-locate those jobs back to the U.S. , so that you could go to work for them at the rate of pay that the mexicans were doing it for ?

I've been in business management for a large portion of my life . I've had 'stand-up-white-boys' tell me straight-up that they can't work for the wage I am offering . I've had African Americans who have told me the same . Then , I have a mexican who comes along and practically begs me to let him work for that rate of pay , and then thanks me on an almost daily basis .

The problem is not the mexicans people , it is you .

Give up your x-boxes , PS2's,four-wheelers,boats,flat-screens,4-wheel-drive trucks,high mortgages,bling-bling,etc.,etc., and start living way below the standards you are accustomed to .

Find yourself 8 or10 roomates so that you all can chip in for rent , groceries and utilities .

Live like a mexican lives and work for what a mexican does .

Stop complaining about the jobs they have ., that is not the problem . The problem is that a stand-up-white-boy doesn't want that job and refuses to work for that wage .

If you don't want the job and you refuse to do that job for the same pay that the mexican does , explain to me how that mexican is impeding your lifestyle .

Deny Ignorance .

[edit on 14-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I need up to 2.5 million who are willing to relocate to California to pick fruit for minimal wages .

Come on people , don't let me down , let's fix this mexican problem .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
[edit on 14-4-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

WTF ? Where did that come from ?

Who said anything about killing anyone ?

Maybe you should read the thread again , real slow this time ?

Killing ? GEEEEZ !

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, the jobs taken by illegals should go to those who currently can't find a job. No need to be picky, especially in our economy. I don't care if you used to be on the upper end of the pay scale, the world needs ditch diggers too and if you want to live, start digging!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Exactly , but how many people are willing to do those jobs that the illegals are doing ?

I know a guy who has been out of work for over a year and every time the employment office contacts him about a job opportunity , he declines the job because he is 'not going to work for that' rate of pay .

It seems to me that it is much easier to set back and draw an unemployment check while he b*tch*s about mexicans who are over here 'stealing our jobs' .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I thought this thread was going to actually suggest something realistic, like using those millions of people to man the borders. Picking fruit? ...Please...
Thats not what I envisioned for myself when I studied hard, and worked hard to achieve some level of success.

Part of mi familia es mexicano. But that doesnt change the way I feel, and they even agree.

To me, the whole job thing is the least of the problems illegal immigrants create. I feel that in most cases the job slot goes to the best man for the job. If you're more expensive than your compadres, but you're a kick ass, hardworking, efficient producer, your wages will reflect that that tenacity.

If you dont like your job, find another one, if you want to make more money, go to school or learn a skill that will enable you to do so.

My problem with illegals, and not just mexicans, is that they come here and rape our system, laughing at us, taking advantage of us. Do you know why people want to come here? Because we've worked hard for the past 200 years to make this a great place. I dont blame anyone for wanting to come here. But do it the right way, the legal way....please.

Dont sneak over here 8 months pregnant and give birth to your child, creating a loop hole for you to remain here.

Dont fail to pay your medical expenses, causing everyone to have to pay more, even putting hospitals out of business in some cases.

Dont drive some piece of crap car, with no insurance, and no license, then hit my nice car, forcing me to pay for everything, making my insurance go up.

Dont come here proudly waving the flag of the crappy country you snuck out of.

And I cant help but notice, but here in Los Angeles, we have illegal aliens taking over parts of town that were once nice, and now literally look like the third world countries they fled from.

Its annoying and frustrating.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Go get married, buy a house and have a few kids. After working your ass off to support your family and and loved ones for 10 or more years I urge you to take your own advice and cut your paycheck in half.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Its all about MONEY people.

Illegal Immigrants work for cheap, because to them, $6 an hour cash is like $25 to us.

There lies the problem.

They have driven those "jobs Americans dont want to do"as you like to put it,and driven the laborcost into the gutter, and it drives the labor cost down for the rest of the country because other buisness owners start saying "screw that, hire illegals, it will save us money". So NOW, they(companies) are no longer willing to pay a legal citizen money THEY SHOULD BE PAYING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHY?Because they can hire slaves to do it for them.
Its kind of weird in this case though, because the slaves walk right in to become slaves thinking they are livin the life.

Oh and also dont forget, its election season.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Sorry guys, couldnt help myself

Kept trying to embed the video, wasnt working.
CLICK HERE

Never gets old...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A ridiculous problem can not be corrected with an equally ridiculous solution.

It seems that our country (WAS) great because we had a better standard of working and living conditions in the past.

Greedy employers could not pay low wages if there were not desperate workers to take the unsulting pay they offer.

I feel for the impoverished people of other countries who come looking for a better life, but it is clear that if American businesses continue to take advantage of these poor people by paying lower and lower wages, they will soon turn our country into the same disaster that these poor people were trying to escape from.

Also I think that the problem is much deeper than most of us realize and that the elite are behind the control of countries and their wealth. Mexico is a beautiful country with vast resources.

I think the elites enjoy watching us worthless eaters argue over the atrocities that they control and are responsible for.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Now there is the problem , people like you , breaking the law , hello they are illegal. Employers who want to pay chicken feed so their profits are huge while their employees live like serfs.When you will accept a shiny new dollar for cleaning my toilet and thank me for supplying you with such gainful employment (sucker) , and live below your means so I can keep 99% profit , I'll take you up on your solution , can someone say serfdom.You don't even know how evil you sound. You're exploiting these people and you think you're a good person for this , the sickest usually do though.Maybe next you'll want to rent me a cardboard box house.

See how far you make that buck go to support yourself , a wife , 3 children , pay bills , maintain a car and all the other things life has to offer. Then explain how lower wages without lower prices is gonna help. Oh , but lowering prices will cut into your profit margin so you won't do that will you.

Seems everybody except the poor or middle class is supposed to get theirs but when we want ours we're being unreasonable.

Do you know nothing about economics , the less you pay a man the less he's able to spend......, with you(meaning all businesses). Besides most of these illegals send the money back home where the exchange rate is 1 dollar=12.19 pesos and that's at the bank and not the street value.So if you're paying him 10 dollars you're really paying him 121.90 pesos , an hour , and you wonder why he thanks you.

And what do Americans who built this country get from you greedy porkers , we only asked for $20 an hour you wound up paying 121pesos an hour.We get indignation and no respect , heck we can't even get a bailout , we get more taxes.So either lower the prices of commodities or stop squealing over paying decent wages in america. You go down , I go up.

Where's America's America , Seborga or Kuwait? Alas their too small and they probably wouldn't want us even if we worked for 7 luiginos or dinars an hour.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by De La Valletta]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by De La Valletta]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Get married , buy a house , and have a few kids ?

I just love those of you who think you are able to profile someone on here simply by reading a thread they have posted .

I have a house , and I have grandkids . I know what it is to work my ass off .

I know what it is like to work my ass off for less than $2.00 per hour . This was probably before you were even a gleam in your father's eye , so don't make assumptions .

I know more about hardships and struggles than you will probably ever hear about , so , don't assume that I don't know where you are coming from .

But , is the sum total of your struggle due to mexicans being over here trying to make it thru their own struggles ?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Then don't bitch about some mexican who is more than willing to pick that fruit .

Next time you have some fruit , rest assured that it was not some college graduate that picked it for you .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

If all mexicans were deported tomorrow , all at the same time , a VERY large part of industry , agriculture , construction etc, would suffer a MAJOR economic blow and possibly not recover .

Because there aren't 'Americans' who are willing to fill those positions .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Star for you , simply because I am a huge Southpark fan ! MmmK ?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by illusions

Impossible solution ?

Geeez , I never thought so many of you would take my post so literally .

I was being facetious more than anything , trying to make a point ., which is a valid point , nonetheless .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

Helloooo ... I never said that the mexicans I employed were illegals . Just another one here who assumes he knows more than what is written into the thread ...

You call me evil ? YOU call ME evil ???!!!

You , are the one who would deny someone the honor of working to support their family , based on skin tone and legal status . Yet , you say that I am evil ?

Greedy porker ? I never said I owned the companies , I said I was in business management . Salaried .How do you justify 'greedy porker' ?

You begrudge 121 pesos an hour ? That is hilarious .

You make it sound as tho' the 121 pesos is more than your $20.00 .

And yes , I understand quite a bit about economics , but I'm not going to get into an economic debate with you in this thread .

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

My point is the people that decline your employment because the wage is too low probably have good reason. There are many circumstances in the US where it is not cheap to live or sustain a healthy and rewarding lifestyle. However, I suppose if you just crossed a border with nothing but the clothes on your back, live in a house with 14 other individuals, have no insurance, no dept and pretty much nothing to lose it's quite a blessing to get payed the wage you were referring to.

That's not to say that these guys are not hard working nice people, but because of them lots of other hard working nice people are getting screwed over

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by samureyed

I know what it is like to work my ass off for less than $2.00 per hour . This was probably before you were even a gleam in your father's eye

Exactly. $2 was worth a lot more than whoever was a gleam in your eye. How about 10 cents. Did you work for 10 cents an hour back when Noah had an ark?

Cheap immigrants send the money home. They save up and buy a house mortgage free back home. Don't you get it? Minimum wage is worth a lot more to them than it is to Americans in real terms.

Why do people not get this? Doh.

It's the same situation in the UK with Eastern European economic migrants.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join