It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official...study; Media snub then malign tea party movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
and how many morons follow suit with their "tea bagger chatter"

The big three television networks virtually ignored the massive, grass-roots "tea party" surge in 2009, and so far this year have maligned the movement as teeming with racists and violent fringe figures, according to a report by the Media Research Center.

newsmax.com...

The loose-knit movement — which is not a political party and has no official leaders — was born Feb. 19, 2009, when CNBC contributor Rick Santelli suggested a "tea party" to protest government aid for homeowners. The movement grew exponentially over the summer as protesters packed town halls across the nation to give their congressional representatives an earful of opposition to Mr. Obama's $1 trillion health care reform plan

yup it's a BI-Partisin movement (as much as the MSM may lead you to believe the repubs are behind it) yidwithlid.blogspot.com...

and to the skeptics.....do you think it is another wacky conspiracy theory....that some people are trying to infiltrate the movement to make the followers seem to be the fringe groupe that the media masters wishes they were.

Some opponents of the tea party movement say they plan to infiltrate and undermine the credibility of the political group by trying to make its members appear to be racist and homophobic.

Jason Levin, creator of www.crashtheteaparty.org, said Monday that the group has 65 leaders in major cities across the country who are trying to recruit members to infiltrate tea party events Thursday

scum bags

[edit on 14-4-2010 by cpdaman]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its sad and its very true. This site is about denying ignorance, and you will get posts on here that'll perpetuate the ignorance being shown to this grass roots movement. 4 out of 10 democrats are taking part in this movement that has wide mix of people attending instead of constant portraying just white folks with anti-BIG government banners.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
yup .....but i know several dems who believe in the principals supported by the tea-party......i mean think about it.....who that Isn't ignorant about the movement......wouldn't agree with the principals.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
msm is full of crap it makes me mad so i dont watch nor does any body i know except for sports stuff. if you want the low down on tea partys use your pc msm willl twist abythink

[edit on 4/14/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
and how many morons follow suit with their "tea bagger chatter"

The big three television networks virtually ignored the massive, grass-roots "tea party" surge in 2009, and so far this year have maligned the movement as teeming with racists and violent fringe figures, according to a report by the Media Research Center.

Someone quoted this in another thread but the MSM is doing exactly what Gandhi said.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Mohandas Gandhi

I think the tea party movement is about to win.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by etshrtslr]

new topics

top topics

join