It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Believe in Magic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This thread is excellent for awareness. I've seen these video, posted them on another thread, and have taken notes on each one as well. This is precisely how they operate, everything is done by the numbers, and usually with 1111, and 1010 these are their favorites. I was even told Rwanda was done this way and a huge sacrifice, and 100,000 machetes were brought in from China, kind of eliminating the tribal warfare theory, as it also eliminated over a million of one of the few middle class groups in Africa, in a resource laden coutnry that wasn't allowed to be an example to the rest.

In addition, the Haiti quakes 01 12 2010, and 01 20 2010 all have those numbers they like so much.

For whatever is coming, possibly towards the end of this year onwards, one should also,if they're skilled in astrology start to forcast the possibilities and the oppositions to see what may lie ahead in terms of false flag, events, maybe nuclear, or end game type disasters.

The entire thing is passed on generation to generation while they carry out their scripts, but they also use technology, such as weather modification, and does anyone remember what was terribly close to NYC on Sept 11! Hurrican Erin, bigger than Katrina, mysteriously started on the 1st of that month.

www.drjudywood.com...

nothing is left to chance. Wonder how many buildings a hurricane can take out and why no one noticed, did something staged get top billing?

YT User: 91177info: NSA Deep Throat Letter: Google: Lavon Affair & USS Liberty AGTR5

Once you see this there is no going back, and you can start to see the dates of events with a different eye and realize no coincidences are happening.

I've been told that they open portals with blood sacrifices. This one pretty much describes it, with that movie.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dc8de560283.jpg[/atsimg]

The 10th Kingdom Intro

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree with Hoopers post above me that astrology really means nothing...BUT I do agree that all these PTB over the years have relied upon it a lot.

So if this is all true then technically you can predict the future. Would be interesting to know what the OP would predict.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Whether there is validity in Astrology has nothing to do with this thread. What it has to do with is that secret societies/occults certainly do put a great deal of stock into it.

My understanding from about five years of research is that you are correct. Numerology is also central.

It behooves us to understand how the controllers operate.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I personally say that astrology has a significant role in our society. it has been adopted by many civilisations from 5000+BC up until now so it must pose some kind of significance. The only reason i think people doubt its importance is basically how can you prove it works. It can be all in your mind and your just putting pieces of the puzzle together in a way that suits you best. This takes you back to the whole believe scenario were theirs no concrete evidence of its existence such as UFO's, god, fate, karma or even miracles. But ask yourself this why should we have an explanation to everything. Do you think the people that are dying all over the world and pray theres a better tomorrow would like to no say god isn't real. Who are we to strip them of hope because hope carries you through thick and thin. In my eyes certain beliefs should be left as they are. If astrology helps guide people let them belief that and if its irrelevant to you the say no more.

don't no if i went off topic but safe

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Absolutely I believe in magic! Look around you at the universe and how could you not? It is a miracle we are even here. I have been thinking about studying Astrology in depth myself.

Here is a series of articles that show Astrology is even in the Bible for those who might lean in that direction or are just interested in how and where it has been used through out history.

www.freeread.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can find a High Quality download of this?

I enjoyed the video, a lot of people don't realize how important the rest of the universe is, just because it's so far away and doesn't seem to matter in your day to day life.
When it comes to the occult though, "As Above, So Below" and all ancient civilizations paid close attention to the planets and stars.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I usually look at my horoscope (horrorscope?) whenever I'm reading a newspaper. I have read a little bit about astrology and often like to know a person's "sun sign" because I find it useful as an indicator of their general personality type. This helps me to get along with people I would otherwise find perplexing and difficult.

I don't see anything sinister in astrology, but obviously one should take it with healthy scepticism and employ common sense in all one's decision making.

Having said that, and more apropos of the OP's topic, it is interesting to note that an astrologer predicted 9/11, at least as far as to the date when it would occur.

www.astrologyweekly.com...

Lynne Palmer, the astrologer considered to have most accurately predicted 911, is a professional astrologer since 1957, living in Las Vegas.

"Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001" - these are the exact words of the 911 prediction from Lynne Palmer's book, Astrological Almanac for 2001, printed and released to bookstores in July 2000 (Star Bright Publishers).

The 911 prediction is written on page 95 of the book, buried among advice on the best days to go to the movies and worst days to lend people money.

Also, on another page, she states: "These are the days when terrorist attacks are most likely to occur. Sept 11-13, 2001".

This is a very interesting prediction because if one doesn't believe in astrology and doesn't believe an astrologer could possibly have used astrology to predict 9/11, then one is left thinking that the 19 hijackers or perhaps Osama himself, took time out to tip off Lynne Palmer as to when the attacks would happen.

That's a dilemma.

In fact, another reputable astrologer doesn't know how Lynne Palmer predicted the date of the 9/11 event.

www.astrologyweekly.com...

Another famous astrologer, Robert Hand, made more general predictions, from a more psychological viewpoint, about an event expected to happen between August 5, 2001, and May 26, 2002 .

In the Aug./Sept. 2001 issue of The Mountain Astrologer, Robert Hand picked the Saturn-Pluto opposition of 2001-2002, especially the quarter starting with the Libra equinox 2001 and/or the Aries equinox 2002, as times that are more likely to lead to a US military engagement in the Middle East.

"Only one person predicted the date of the attacks, and that was Lynne Palmer," said veteran astrologer Robert Hand, a relatively highbrow practitioner of the art. "I don’t know how she did it. Things looked chaotic, but I could not have foreseen September 11. I looked and looked and I don’t know how anyone could have predicted it to the day."

This brings up the question, seriously, "Was Lynne Palmer tipped off, and if so, by whom?"

It seems to me that if one absolutely doesn't take astrology seriously and doesn't think it likely that Al Quaeda and associates tipped off Lynne Palmer in advance of 9/11, their clandestine operation directed against her fellow citizens, . . . . then she must have been tipped off by someone else, someone who does take astrology seriously, someone who knew the attacks were going to happen and who saw value in having this seen as a fated event by the large numbers of the sort of people who do take astrology seriously, but who, unlike Robert Hand, don't know much about it.

Who could that be? But that's what this thread is about.

It is known that certain tabloid newspapers have been used as a conduit for leaked information by security agencies of the United States. The National Enquirer is one such, and is said to have been founded by an ex-CIA man. I'm pretty sure it has an astrology column as well.

Are astrologers used the way that tabloids are used by the security agencies? It seems to me that Lynne Palmer's prediction is just one more vector pointing toward agencies and elements within the United States as being involved in carrying out that attack.

edit on 15-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for posting this information!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join