It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks Threaten To Go To Supreme Court To Prevent Fed From Disclosing Details Of $2 Trillion In Bailo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Fed Shouldn’t Reveal Crisis Loans, Banks Vow to Tell High Court

www.bloomberg.com

April 14 (Bloomberg) -- The biggest U.S. commercial banks will take their fight against disclosure of Federal Reserve lending in 2008 to the Supreme Court if necessary, the top lawyer for an industry-owned group said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
Zerohedge

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is certainly not surprising. We know that if the American people were to learn how the banking system actually works, there would be quite the angered sentiment. Banks are attempting to protect themselves while the snowball rolls ever larger down the hill.

However, lack of transparency is needed in my opinion, at least for now, as there would not be a peaceful outcome if everyone were to awaken all at once. It would be ideal if we could transition to proper governance under the de jure Republics, without the need for retaliation against those who have enslaved taxpayers since birth.

Bloomberg
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit: can a mod fix the title to this, I started with the wrong article. "Fed Shouldn’t Reveal Crisis Loans, Banks Vow to Tell High Court"

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I doubt the Supreme Court would rule with the banks.

After all it was TAXPAYER money and you all have a right to know exactly where every cent went and how it was spent.

It's just your right as taxpayers. If they cannot do so, then by all means they must return the money IMO.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

if they are like parcites in the UK
large bonuses and payoffs to their staff.

got to love the fact they get rwarded with millions for almost destroying our
finacial system and econemy

top topics

join