It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazy things in the mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

thanks for the link
indeed movie script are you refering to a phenomonon known as deja vu?
maybe it is possible to predict the futeure i mean animals seem to do it and they book it out of a place before an earthquake or tsunami hits although i think its more likely that there more sensitive to vibrations than we are

interesting stuff though

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
last night i was great but there were too many distractions (the cat, i kept getting itchy,etc)
no images but plenty of dancing colors and i had some involuntary muscle spasms, i didnt hear any cracks or anything like that either
but the colors were extra vibrant and there were some dots and even some flashing colors

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i cant remember last night all to well but i know it was a good one, there was of course the dancing colors but this time it was only black and green

but what caught my attention was that in the bottom right corner of my eye, a lump of blackness would form, then slowly move to the bottom left corner of my eye, it would slowly fade away and be gone by the time it was halfway there, then just like clockwork the lump of blackness reformed and made its way to the other side, i watched the lump intensley, because i thought it kind of looked like a person(you know like the faint outline of a human being) but all lumpy.

i had another strange expieriance like this, last year i was playing halo ODST and sometimes when the game loads the screen goes completely black, well as i stared into the darkness i could see the outline of a woman and it looked like she was behind a desk, well i payed this sno mind because i thought it was an image burnt into my tv screen, that was not the case, she got up to the left then turned to the right and moved off the screen! she even moved her arms like she was walking, after that i would try to watch the blackness of the tv when it loaded, but i never saw anything else, except a moving bar and some dancing shapes

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
does anyone have any advice on how to intensify this phenomonon? i have some advice from some people but more is always good

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
last night sucked i didnt get any images and i didnt get any sounds just, a few dancing shapes the colors not so vibrant, im really losing my focus and i want ti back, what can i do?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
the kettle we had previously in our kitchen would do my head in many a time for if i prepared my coffee too quickly & so then just stood there waiting for the water to boil & switch itself off i would often swear i could faintly hear a horse race being called.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fotsyfots

a horse race? for real? can you give more details like what the anouncer said very interesting

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lol Didn't '___' go out in the 80's? I guess your post could be moved to the "proper" forum for analysis. But that OP helped make my day, and I like it here

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
heres what someone/thing told me if you fly to close to the sun youll go blind.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
last night i was reading a thing about telekinesis on the net here it is
www.psychic101.com...
well any way i was staring at an empty pop bottle for the longest time trying to concentrate my conciousness into it, i tried and tried but it just didnt work, however before i gave up, i was sitting perfectly still staring at it, my vison melted the longer i stared, my body twitched a little here and there, and then it felt like my entire body moved forward and my heart skipped a beat, but i didnt move at all (except for some twitching)
so i ask what happened? and why didnt it work?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join