It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tipping Point: Iceland, Chile, and one strange Cayce prediction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by ExPostFacto

those failed prophecies were supposed to occur in 2000 / 2001 - it says that clearly in the text :

is to take place in the year 2000 to 2001 AD ? [/EX]

Perhaps you are misinterpreting the prophecy. These things have been occurring. The shift begins in 1998-2001 period. This doesn't mean all hell will break lose. In fact, it will take many years to increase in intensity. At least that is how I read it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
please go back to page 1 near the bottom and read, the original post has errors with the actual cayce reading where the word Iceland was added in

who knows if Cayce is even legit or not but I do enjoy reading his stuff and i wanted to correct that error

...this however might pertain to Iceland reading # 3976-15

TEXT OF READING 3976-15

...As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by jangaboo]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You wrote.

" isn't NV where all the radioactive waste is being stored? the area was chosen because it is fault free, and has a very-very low probability of seismic activity? "

Actualy its called Indian springs, where the USAF has an underground facility which houses over 300 Nukes in storage. Its part of Nellis AFB. Auxilary area. Was Stationed at Nellis AFB.

Your thinking of the radioactive waste holding facility in Idaho. Not sure if there are any faults in Idaho. Used to haul radioactive waste from the nuke test facility NV. to Idaho contanment facility back in the 90's. Fun job, good pay as long as you didn't want kids or cared about glowing at night.

Also they used to detonatate nukes underground out in NV, can still remember back in 87-88 in vegas we would get alerts of the detonations and the buildings down on the strip would sway. What do you think all that blasting did to the underground plates? So if cayce said the area would get hit with quakes Id give it a good chance he was right.

I moved away from the quake zones. And I don't glow anymore.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Cant say for sure, but looks to me like after the Iceland eruption they inserted location into the text because they knew that, right after a disaster, the #1 web searches are for prophecies fortelling what just happen...

Think about the traffic entering your site and the amount of ppl who will buy your books now...

Classic scheister tactic!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I think that our individual vibrations are collectively shaking the very grounds and basis that construct our reality. I can't wait to see the new earth. Weather it be a paradigm shift for myself, or an actual, based in physical reality change we experience.

Thank everyone who spends time meditating and projecting love, and compassion into the collective, I appreciate everything you do!

You seem to be one of the few who really know what's happening. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

It may, or may not be now that this would happen. However, I post on another thread, actually in the "fragile Earth forum" the folowing discovery made by a very respectable scientist, who knows what he is talking about.

Let me quote it again, and also who he is.

SCIENCE WITHOUT BORDERS. Transactions of the International Academy of Science H & E.
Vol.3. 2007/2008, SWB, Innsbruck, 2008 ISBN 978-9952-451-01-6 ISSN 2070-0334
ABOUT POSSIBLE INFLUENCE OF SOLAR ACTIVITY UPON SEISMIC AND VOLCANIC ACTIVITIES: LONG-TERM FORECAST

*Khain V.E., **Khalilov E.N.
*Moscow State University named after M.V.Lomonosov,
**International Academy of Science H&E (Austria, Innsbruck)

It has been determined that in the period of solar activity increase (11-year
cycles) there increase seismic and volcanic activities in the compression zone of
Earth and at the same time there decreases the activity in the tension zones of Earth.
On the basis of the discovered stable 11-year and 22-year cyclicalities in the seismic and volcanic activities and their high correlation with solar activity there has been made the long-term forecast until 2018. The next maximum of seismic and volcanic activity with very high amplitude for the compression zones of Earth is forecasted for the period 2012-2015.

www.khalilov.biz...

BTW, if you want to know who Elchin Khalilov (Khalilov E.N.) is here are a few facts that anyone can corroborate...

Dr.Prof. Elchin Khalilov (Azerbaijani: Elçin Xəlilov (born On April, 26th 1959, Baku, Azerbaijan) is a famous scientist in the sphere of geodynamics, seismology and tectonics.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The website Alamongordo cannot be trusted. It throws all possible predictions in hope that a single strike will validate its "prophet status" credibility.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
The website Alamongordo cannot be trusted. It throws all possible predictions in hope that a single strike will validate its "prophet status" credibility.

Nomatter from what website you get that information Edgard Cayce did make those predictions, among others. That website is posting at least in this case to Edgard cayce, not to some living prophet.

Edgard Cayce is not alive anymore in case you dind't know.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Edgard Cayce did not mention volcano eruption in Iceland. Not even South American earthquake. Google search hits showing jokers exaggerated his original predictions.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There has been several volcano eruptions on Island the last decades, and Chile has also had earthquakes in this timetable. Heklas eruption in 2000 was also pretty extreme.

I think there are things pshycic people never see because its not supposed to be seen. And even so, the earthquake in Tibet, what about that one?

its so typical us western to look for clues when hell already is all around us.

There is so much happening these days that i can't see why there isnt one clear prediction to these happenings.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

Very interesting. I am fascinated by Edgar Cayce. One of the most significant properties I think in his readings is largely overlooked: There appears to be more than one knowledge source for his readings which seem to be elicited from a supreme panel of many judges and sages..wise dead men (or speakers) I am so perplexed and intrigued by use of the word "we" in his readings. "We have found"...etc.
Curiously similar to the Genesis wording where it says....Gen3:22 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil" and Gen1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image (1 Cor. 11.7) after our likeness"

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...=36638792�

Somehow I think that this area is purposely being targeted so they can stop the chemtrails which everyone had caught on to. At the end of this video i was startled because if the larger volcano goes off it could be used to block out the sun for "global warming".

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Now, the above snips of the Cayce quotes (from OP) goes on to say that there will be MORE activity in the southern hemisphere than in the Northern hemisphere ~~~

that's a nonsensical statement as Cayce listed more earthquakes and volcanos in USA/Iceland/Indonesia/Mediterranian....all in the North
but listed one earthquake in S.A. (chile) in the southern hemisphere.

sounds like speaking out of both sides of his mouth to me.
so as to always correct

Maybe he was referring to the number of earthquakes in and around the same place. Chile is the only spot in the southern hemisphere but they have had and still are having aftershocks. last time i checked it was well into the thousands. Maybe the USA locations will be devastating but wont last as long?

Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Willis,the OP,should have continued on with his original plan to look up the Webbot Predictions IMO...Maybe he has...
Although the timing is sometimes off a little,the Webbots have an AMAZINGLY good track record over all...but it is not for people with short attention problems....You really have to spend time reading & looking
at the predictions...
The Cayce Iceland /Chile stuff is an obvious Hoax...but time is short..
People need to get out of the BIG CITY IMO...
If the Webbots are correct,TSHTF in March of 2012...2 years from now...
Check out "
www.halfpasthuman.com
www.urbansurvival.com

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Cayce doesn't mention the Iceland /S. America thing but he did say (concerning earth changes) watch Mt. Etna. "Etna signals the changes".

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

So I guess what you are trying to say it that the Earth is a giant vibrator?
Humm interesting. That explains a lot. For example as to why my wifes eyes keeps crossing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join