It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tipping Point: Iceland, Chile, and one strange Cayce prediction.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I think that our individual vibrations are collectively shaking the very grounds and basis that construct our reality. I can't wait to see the new earth. Weather it be a paradigm shift for myself, or an actual, based in physical reality change we experience.

The deaths of millions of people..... because individually we are all, extremely minimally shaking, just for the sake of you having a paradigm shift?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wow!!!!!!!

yes it does , so lets wait and see .

i was googleing him two weeks ago and pretty much said the same thing as you did to my self. mamma nature is a wonderfull thing to behold.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
When a earthquake hits Greece and/or Italy, we are doomed? How many people here will be checking the news on a daily basis waiting for this to happen?

Whatever will happen, will happen. We can't do anything about it, so why not just enjoy life for once? Instead of thinking about the end?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by willis7737

So what does everyone think?

We're doomed?

Complete hoax?

Imho, it's neither. I think it's one heck of a coincidence, though. He seems to have hit a few nails on the head thus far. Then again, I'm still waiting for somebody to make a thread regarding all of Cayce's predictions that turned out to be wrong. Oh, no? Not gonna happen? Then let's not give him credit for being a prophet.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

The voice did say the possibility that these global changes would occur closer to WW2 as well. And the fact that they didn't most likely meant a delay til the next major conflict.

People at the A.R.E. have been holding their breath through every american war since.

Its tough to say Caycees readings were so numerous and not all of them are fully documented. Any prophecy you have to keep in mind isnt just foretold my one man either.

And I think other will agree this heightened amount of volcanic activity around the world has alot of people raising their eyebrows.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Must be a boring reality then

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry, but Iceland is prone to volcanoes and south america is prone to earthquakes.

This is like saying "the end of the world will happen when there are great floods in England and a man dies on Everest".

Generally happens a few times every year!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Icelandic volcano disrupting air traffic as I type...

Link to Article @ Wall Street Journal

Guess I'll wear sh*t repelling clothes today just in case I walk in front of any fans.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The fact that the Iceland Volcano Ref is at the BOTTOM of the means it was added last. my reasonable assumption i sthat it was added today.

It's too exact to be a prediction - it IS therefore, a hoax entry.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
just checked for recent earthquake activities worldwide and found this:

www.iris.edu...

...don't know what to make of all this yet but it seems there's a recent increase in "earth's activity" in gerneral.....earthquakes....tsunamis etc.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by droneonline]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oh my gosh what a psychic genius.... predicting earthquakes in S. America (one of the most active quake zones in the world), and volcanoes in Iceland (one of the most geothermally active in the world).

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i posted the actual cayce reading on page #1

the original post or link to that page altered the reading

there is no mention of Iceland!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Years ago I did a course down at the ARE in Virginia Beach on Cayce's predictions regarding Earth Changes. I do remember that Cayce said something about Mt. Etna erupting, but I don't remember that he said anything on Icelandic volcanic eruptions or earthquakes in South America. Did the information have a Reading Number? All of the Cayce readings have been numbered and I believe that they are available on-line.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
no mention of iceland

TEXT OF READING 270-35 (year 1936)

If there are the greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee, then the southern coast of California - and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada - may expect, within the three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
It seems the prediction from Cayce would be legit.

Here you can see an article about it on Cayce's website, Here is the address:

www.edgarcayce.org...

Not quite, since the prediction specifically spells out eruptions of "Vesuvius or Pelee" as the trigger event.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by Earthscum

Dude, ATS's motto is to deny ignorance. If you're gonna jump on and say, "LOLz the earf is totally vibrateeng at a higher frequencee then it haz be4" at least be kind enough to elaborate for us folk that are ignorant on the subject. No one is pissing on your shoes, they're asking for you to help deny their ignorance. Don't act so high and mighty about all your superior knowledge.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In response to zzombie: Oups! Next time, I'll be more thorough in my readings! Thanks for the tip.

Aresh

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Remember that Iceland has a large number of very active volcanoes and South america is one of the most active Earthquake Faults in the World.

So which Earthquake or Volcanic eruption do we take as being the start of the end?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.geo.cornell.edu...

Yup, nothing to see hear kids, run along now.....

Gimmie a break, normal volcano activity in Iceland, so much so that they closed all air travel in the UK for the first time since 9/11.

Just business as usual right?

LINK

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

see above

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
OK I have a question I don't know very well about his actual predictions. But seeing the volcanic eruption in ICELAND I'm kinda of freak out now. What do you think? are this predictions inaccurate which i find really hard.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join