It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tipping Point: Iceland, Chile, and one strange Cayce prediction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

WOW! Very insightfull post. I concure.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Nice reality! The armour may not be necessary, though. 5th dimensional living doesn't support fear, war or negativity.

Perhaps so but some in their number may decide to wander off into other, more 3rd and 4th dimension realities elsewhere though...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Volcanic eruptions in Iceland aren't unusual.

Earthquakes in South America aren't unusual.

As a matter of fact there have been eruptions continuously in Iceland for a long time. Just like in Hawaii.

I'm sorry but I do not see a doomsday correlation here.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ty for bringing this to attention..I really dont know much about Cayce..has any of his predictions come true?

Maybe I will have to look into it more..Ive always been fascinated by prophecies..but alas, most never are true.

BTW, OP..I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar..it gave me a giggle

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It seems the prediction from Cayce would be legit.

Here you can see an article about it on Cayce's website, Here is the address:

www.edgarcayce.org...

I'm not sure how to post it differently, sorry.

Aresh

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
OP here is some more of Cayce predictions and maybe the source of your original article.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Awesome. The more compassion and love projected, the more openings created! We'll all be feeling the shift, as a matter of fact, it is happening now. Earth is vibrating at a much higher frequency now, and it will continue to rise.

Can wee see some data? You must have some kind of data in hand to make such a statement. How was this frequency change measured?

Data, please.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Nice reality! The armour may not be necessary, though. 5th dimensional living doesn't support fear, war or negativity.

Perhaps so but some in their number may decide to wander off into other, more 3rd and 4th dimension realities elsewhere though...

It's truly amazing how you all are a couple steps ahead of the most esteemed quantum physicists on the planet, what with this knowledge you possess. Kudos to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
But it is true that there are so many earthquakes during the past 6 months, collectively. IF we draw a graph, it would be a huge spike, over the past 100 years, would it not?

The OP is on to something, but I'm still 50% on each side on this one

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Has any one noticed, in the mid west thousands of birds are dying,just droping out of the sky. This is a sign that a major quake could happen soon. If the earth is being moved or pulled,through this process fissures and cause methan gas to escape thus killing bird life.

Did cayce say anything about the new madrid fault line.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
So far in looking up Cayce's predictions, I don't think Iceland and Chile were even mentioned in the same session or "reading".

Is it possible that history is being "rewritten" by that invisible hand?
Could this be another act of the dark shadows contriving events to fit biblical scripture...as in writing in this "prediction" as a post script, but making it appear that it was always there?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

NASA has known for a long time about the earth's frequency.

It was around 7.8Hz when they first started measuring it. it's sitting somewhere around 12Hz now, and I think they measured it up to 14Hz or so. Quick search on ATS will pull up many threads on this subject alone, with all the links to data you want. Remember, sometimes you gotta work for an answer, not piss on people's shoes until they give it to you.

(EDIT) I'll be a bit nicer than that... it's called the "Schumann Resonance"... try a google for that.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Earthscum]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
edgar cayce has always been interesting to me.
ive seen alot of documentaries and did a good bit of reading about him.
things he said would happen have happened and some havent.
we will have to wait and watch the pages turn and wait for the next chapter.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Doesn't haarp interact with the schumann resonance? interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

iceland is riddled with volcanoes

the west coast of south america is a major fault line

" predicting " geological activity in these areas is hardly an acheivement

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

those failed prophecies were supposed to occur in 2000 / 2001 - it says that clearly in the text :

is to take place in the year 2000 to 2001 AD ? [/EX]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

That's a very curious post. Schumann (earth) resonance is 7.83Hz

Lunar Sight is my frequency "bible" ... a lot of really useful information there.

Please tell me more about the earth frequency rising? That would be notable, and measurable.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Remember that Iceland has a large number of very active volcanoes and South america is one of the most active Earthquake Faults in the World.

So which Earthquake or Volcanic eruption do we take as being the start of the end?

If I had to pick one it would be Katla as it killed many ppl with
its gases in the UK in the late 1700's, and it lowered temperatures
in the northern hemisphere so much that the mississippi river
froze all the way to just north of new orleans.

That is a once in US history event.

Katla

The volcano currently erupting there ALWAYS has lead to the
eruption of Katla.

So it is not a matter of if, but when.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

So which Earthquake or Volcanic eruption do we take as being the start of the end?

Grant, I'm rarely able to pass up the chance to be a smart **s. And so I would say the last one. I know, it's time to log out for the night.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
Volcanic eruptions in Iceland aren't unusual.

Earthquakes in South America aren't unusual.

As a matter of fact there have been eruptions continuously in Iceland for a long time. Just like in Hawaii.

I'm sorry but I do not see a doomsday correlation here.

True!

@therestofyou

I've never seen so much BS is a thread in all my years on ats, than this one....

As I read through it, people spout **** off with no evidence, but even worse, I see others posting onto the mindless unsupported 'facts' as if they were true, and how great they are for knowing an unsupported 'fact'.

But at that point that fact is not a fact, but something someone read, than later on forgot, than later on remembered wrongly, or changed to fit their view of reality, and spell it weather instead of whether.. those who failed 3rd grade reading class.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join