It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tipping Point: Iceland, Chile, and one strange Cayce prediction.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Edgar Cayce, Iceland, Chile, and "Earth Changes."

So I was bored today, and decided to look up the webbot predictions for 2010.

While I was looking, I ran across this page: www.alamongordo.com...

which is about prophecies made for 2010.

When I was skimming through, something caught my eye.

Edgar Cayce predicts tribulations will start after volcanic eruption in Iceland and heavy earthquakes in South America. After volcanic eruptions in Iceland watch more and more earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, one of the places the next volcanic activity will happen : Italy and Greece.

Source

I wasn't sure where the page got it's information from, so I tried do do some independent research to find where he said this, but could not find much.

In my search, I found another quote from the same website saying

The so-called endtime and earthchanges will start with the great shaking of South America and the eruption of a volcano in Iceland.
Source

They go on further to quote Cayce, saying that

"If there are greater activities in (the volcanoes) on Iceland, Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by the earthquakes. But these are to be more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere."

Source
Sound familiar?

Here's a few things to refresh your memory.

2010 Chile Earthquake

Iceland Volcano Erupts Again

So Cayce predicts that SHTF after a major rumblings in South America, and a volcanic eruption in Iceland.

I'm no prophet, but it's an interesting correlation, considering the proximity in time of the chile earthquake and today's volcanic eruption.

So what does everyone think?

We're doomed?

Complete hoax?

Spacegoats?

edit to add Sources and correct some coding
[edit on 14-4-2010 by willis7737]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by willis7737]

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think that our individual vibrations are collectively shaking the very grounds and basis that construct our reality. I can't wait to see the new earth. Weather it be a paradigm shift for myself, or an actual, based in physical reality change we experience.

Thank everyone who spends time meditating and projecting love, and compassion into the collective, I appreciate everything you do!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That is a very cool find. I am a fan of Cayce's and have read a few of his books and listened to a few audio books on him. I love his Atlantis stuff and the 1968 Bimini prediction was pretty f'in cool.

As for this, it would be cool to find the original prediction he made, and find out what year it was.

Did you say that he predicted the Iceland one first and then the South America ones? Didn't the Chile quake happen first and then the Iceland one?

This is all very interesting though, i wonder how he could predict these quakes, there is a bit of truth to most his predictions it seems.

Maybe it has something to do with the continental plates?

www.ofspiritandsoul.com...

Iceland is in the middle of two.

S+F!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

Thats's interesting. I don't know much about Edgar Cayce's predictions, but there is certainly an odd coincidence with Chile's EQ and Icelands volcano. I think I need to lookup some of Cayce's predictions before I comment more...
Nice find

I'll check back

[edit on 14/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Thats a good point, I didn't think about which one he predicted would go first. I would also like to take a look into what he actually said, but I am lacking the resources unfortunately. Maybe I'll run by the bookstore today and see what I can find....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Awesome!

Let us know what you find

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I think that our individual vibrations are collectively shaking the very grounds and basis that construct our reality. I can't wait to see the new earth. Weather it be a paradigm shift for myself, or an actual, based in physical reality change we experience.

Thank everyone who spends time meditating and projecting love, and compassion into the collective, I appreciate everything you do!

Awesome. The more compassion and love projected, the more openings created! We'll all be feeling the shift, as a matter of fact, it is happening now. Earth is vibrating at a much higher frequency now, and it will continue to rise.

This frequency rise is purging all of the negativity that can't hang out in the higher vibrations, personally and collectively... and Earth movement is unavoidable through this, as she is a sentient being also.... purging.

Anywhoz, I have read also that Italy will be hit soon. Various sources even talk of Atlantis rising again..... hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I was thinking about some of the things I wanted to build in my city... I really like the Romans style of art, mybe with a Giza pyramid hanging around mid city. I was also considering what type of computer technology I wanted. I really enjoy MMORPG' s. I want to ride horses locally instead of having fueled vehicles, and I think that we will have a mix and match of Egyptian, and Roman attire, im sure some people will be wearing armor. Obviously this will be constructed on the ocean. Tropical climate, with a ski resort within riding distance.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Remember that Iceland has a large number of very active volcanoes and South america is one of the most active Earthquake Faults in the World.

So which Earthquake or Volcanic eruption do we take as being the start of the end?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.geo.cornell.edu...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So far in looking up Cayce's predictions, I don't think Iceland and Chile were even mentioned in the same session or "reading". It also seems that before both of those something was supposed to happen to either Vesuvius or Mt. Pelee--they were to erupt and set the other things on motion.
At least that is from what I can tell so far. Much of this he said was supposed to happen around 1998--so a bit off in the timeline for sure.

I don't know but these might just be coincidental (I mean the Chile EQ and Iceland's eruption) to some of the earthchanges he talked about. Mt. Pelee IS in the Carribean, and instead of an eruption there WAS the EQ in Haiti, but this is now kind of stretching it I think.

I'll look a bit more though...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well shoot.

I should have known. The site didn't look too too credible, and I should have gone with that gut feeling.

BUT, I couldnt' help myself. Just too interesting haha

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

I Noted the following:

The so-called endtime and earthchanges will start with the great shaking of South America
and the eruption of a volcano in Iceland.

Source

They go on further to quote Cayce, saying that

"If there are greater activities in (the volcanoes) on Iceland, Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by the earthquakes.
But these are to be more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere."

so after the very quick events recently; volcano in iceland/&/earthquake in Chile
there should be more volcanos appearing in iceland....then sudden eruptions in either the Mediterranian or over in Indonesia....

immediately on the heels of that sequence of earthquakes in S.America, multiple volcanos in iceland and the Mediterranian or South China Sea area

three months after the above sequence of volcanos @Iceland, @Vesuvius/@Pelee
we should be prepared for Southern CA & lower NV to get 'Inundated' with earthquakes.

isn't NV where all the radioactive waste is being stored? the area was chosen because it is fault free, and has a very-very low probability of seismic activity?

Now, the above snips of the Cayce quotes (from OP) goes on to say that there will be MORE activity in the southern hemisphere than in the Northern hemisphere ~~~

that's a nonsensical statement as Cayce listed more earthquakes and volcanos in USA/Iceland/Indonesia/Mediterranian....all in the North
but listed one earthquake in S.A. (chile) in the southern hemisphere.

sounds like speaking out of both sides of his mouth to me.
so as to always correct

deconstruction zone ended, resume safe speed

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
that's interesting that all that happens and then an earthquake of 4.2 happens in utah while im reading this.

I think caycee was pretty amazing and probably one of the few I would think holds any merit.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well... Just to be save. I will not panic yet. I'll wait for say about 3 months and if a follow up from the prediction has occured.

I'll panic, for a minute or so realising there is nothing I can do.

Very disturbing but cool info. dude

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ahh! Edgar Crazee scatter gun strikes again!

Thanks for the heads up and link...

Star for you!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
that site is bogus

he doesn't even give the reading # for cayce where he says that

i'm trying to search the cayce readings for iceland and nothing comes up like that website claims

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
So far in looking up Cayce's predictions, I don't think Iceland and Chile were even mentioned in the same session or "reading". It also seems that before both of those something was supposed to happen to either Vesuvius or Mt. Pelee--they were to erupt and set the other things on motion.
At least that is from what I can tell so far. Much of this he said was supposed to happen around 1998--so a bit off in the timeline for sure.

I don't know but these might just be coincidental (I mean the Chile EQ and Iceland's eruption) to some of the earthchanges he talked about. Mt. Pelee IS in the Carribean, and instead of an eruption there WAS the EQ in Haiti, but this is now kind of stretching it I think.

I'll look a bit more though...

Don't forget that the collective consciousness can change a timeline in an instant. Prophecies and predictions are all good and fun, but our 'mind' makes our reality and we can alter it at any time... this goes for personal realities and the whole of humanity.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Nice reality! The armour may not be necessary, though. 5th dimensional living doesn't support fear, war or negativity.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
the quoting is altered, iceland seems to have been added in, iceland is not mentioned in the version i'm reading (you can download the edgar cayce readings via bit torrent and it installs them in a html format to search and read through)

TEXT OF READING 270-35 (year 1936)

28. (Q) What is the primary cause of earthquakes? Will San Francisco suffer from such a catastrophe this year? If so, give date, time and information for the guidance of this body, who has personal property, records and a wife, all of which it wishes safety.
(A) We do not find that this particular district (San Francisco) in the present year will suffer the great MATERIAL damages that HAVE been experienced heretofore. While portions of the country will be affected, we find these will be farther EAST than San Francisco - or those SOUTH, where there has NOT been heretofore the greater activity.

The causes of these, of course, are the movements about the earth; that is, internally - and the cosmic activity or influence of other planetary forces and stars and their relationships produce or bring about the activities of the elementals of the earth; that is, the Earth, the Air, the Fire, the Water - and those combination make for the replacements in the various activities.

If there are the greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee, then the southern coast of California - and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada - may expect, within the three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by jangaboo]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ha! Beaten to it LOL

I know that prediction of Cayce's off by heart - I know them all pretty well but that one has just kinda stuck in there. Anyhow, no, he doesn't mention Iceland or Chile.

It's interesting though - with all those hundreds of, mostly minor, earthquakes in Baja California and thereabouts that could be described as an inundation in terms of numbers if not strength. This particular prediction seems to be a key one.

Away looking things up..

Aye, there's also this one:
"When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea (that's South Pacific, to be sure) and those apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we may be sure it has begun."

Etna is currently active, I guess we'll see if anything else happens in accord with the predictions. Not saying that I believe that he's all that accurate but will be interested to see if there's anything in it.

Thanks for bringing this up

[edit on 14-4-2010 by skjalddis]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join