It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Spy for CIA: 'Weak West' Will Cause War with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Iranian Spy for CIA: 'Weak West' Will Cause War with Iran

www.israelnationalnews.com

The American-led "engagement” policies towards Iran is going to result in the very war it wants to prevent, according to an Iranian CIA spy. He says the only way to prevent a possible nuclear war with Iran is to attack the country now.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Okay This so Called double agent working for the CIA writes himself a book titled "A time to Betray" goes to the Israel National News and makes the comment... If we don't attack right now Iran will... he does make some pretty bold statements too

“Now just imagine that they have a nuclear bomb. The Saudi kingdom would be in jeopardy. Iraq… forget about it, it's already under control of Iran. They're helping the Taliban. In Lebanon, Hezbollah is ruling. Jordan could be in danger, Syria could be empowered, Israel could be threatened day and night, Hamas would be empowered. You could see nuclear proliferation moving into Venezuela. It is going to be unimaginable.”

but this story does rub me wrong... is this a real news story??? or this guy trying to push his book sales???

I read through this story twice and for a spy he didn't list names places dates or things to watch for... so I just don't know...maybe he was a crappy spy???
anyway there it is for your reading enjoyment

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

He's spinning some truth with some hype.

There is nothing wrong with peaceful engagement, as long the other side knows you have some big scary sharp teeth. We just have to remember to smile often.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Was indian capital in trouble ever from pakistan nukes, really, i doubt it. How come pakistan if it was unstable, it never used its weapons, and nukes?

Are you telling me a country like iran is more unstable than pakistan?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I think you have a good point. Pakistan is divided within itself with many "militias" representing different Muslim groups whereas Iran has some opposition but is an essentially stable country (not counting the crap that the CIA and Mossad are involved in).

Magnum

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
His only trying to grab people for his book sales
i bet he was bought by CIA for the money, i doubt anything he says is accurate

new topics

top topics

join