It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Scam WARNING To All Guys*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Be careful out there guys!!!

Here is a scam that was recently discovered-

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first real warning for men. It needs to be passed on in case you haven't heard about it. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart customers. This one is a total surprise! Over the last month men have become victims of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college aged girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing and fondling each other. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen February 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also March 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend....

So warn your friends to be vigilant and to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us men. Also, Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the dollar store and bought them out in three of their locations. You never will get to eat at McDonald's either. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, Etc.
So please, send this on to all the other men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
wow...the dangers we face...it's unreal

we as men must stand together to fight this horrific problem!

it ends NOW

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ah you have so much to learn. Have you ever heard of a date wallet? It is a wallet that has pretty much nothing in it except for a gift certificate to where you will be going on a date. In this case when you are lonley on a saturday night just get a wallet and fill it up with McDonalds cupons and head down to home depot.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have heard this before.

I believe it was an email sent around to all my friends.

Pure genius!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i can only hope i become a victim of this as i would feel more ...likely to be ....sympathetic

top topics

join