It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK General Election Manifestos (L, C & LD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Feel free to re-direct this post if it's under the wrong topic.

I was curious to know why there has been no discussion on here relating to the current UK Government General Election Manifestos being held by Labour, Conservative and Lib Dems?

It surprises me no end that I've had little joy in finding any discussion thread on it at all considering I thought this site, although predominantly American, is essentially global by purpose.

What drew my attention to gauge ATSers general feeling about it was that prior to the Manifesto speaches by the top 3 parties, other less established parties were talking of proposals for shifts of power with City of London. It's bizarre because we frequently read about the concept of NWO on these boards and yet there's a massive public statement about UK Parliament's plans for the City of London (which we commonly accept is the HQ for IMF among other huge and ancient institutions).

I'd love the opportunity to quote or even link reference Lord Pearson's interview on BBC on Tuesday. I shall attempt to find it, but will not promise anything.

Are there any views on this, or even why such little is mentioned on ATS about the up coming General Elections?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752
Feel free to re-direct this post if it's under the wrong topic.

I was curious to know why there has been no discussion on here relating to the current UK Government General Election Manifestos being held by Labour, Conservative and Lib Dems?

Threads on the first two began as soon as the manifestoes were issued. Maybe they sank further into the back pages as the discussion died down.

I don't think I've seen one on the Lib Dems. If someone has a copy, perhaps they will put it up.

PS I think the first two may have been on the Political Issues Forum.
No, the Tory one was in Breaking Political News!
[edit on 14-4-2010 by DISRAELI]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, thank you for pointing that out to me. I sincerely hadn't noticed them.

As they say, where there are no whispers, no sounds can be heard. I think I'll leave it at that then.

Regards,

new topics

join