It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more, we can be more. The basic truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is more. There is so much more. It's as if we are being kept down, kept in these shells. Life can be this, and so much more. Life is the reflection of the universe, we are the embodiment of infinity. What we have in our minds, in our souls if they should so be called that, is the key to eternity. But someone has a lock. Someone is doing a nasty job of locking our potential. I wonder to myself if any have perceived beyond this trap, and discovered the true self. In a world where the truth is not true, layers of seemingly never ending distraction, deception. The truth is simple, creation and destruction. Everything else is a deviation from the basic force of creation and destruction. We can be more than this, we can escape what we are bound to. But the way has been lost, it will take time to find it again. It is true that there can be no good without evil, and no evil without good, but this spectrum is wider than we can currently experience. We have but a glimpse of the good, shrouded by a sheet of evil. Something, someone, some force knew what they were doing when they got into this. But as with all things, the cycle must continue. Perhaps this 'bad' cycle has been extended, but there will be a proper good cycle coming. And then perhaps we can rest for some time, until the next cycle of bad will arise once more as it should.

This is a basic truth. I wish I knew when this would all happen, but I for one hope it happens soon. I feel it in my bones, and in my mind, in my very being, as we all should be able to. In time those who have been shrouded will be enlightened.

One may ask "why post this here?" A good question. There is no real reason to post here other than to try and get some sort of message out to anyone who might understand and feel as I feel. I do not come like the others on this site come, I come looking for the basic truth within all of us, not the deviations and abstractions of the basic, whole truth. I post this here because it is the first that came to mind, and I am unaware of other places to post this. But when and if i find them, i will post this.

Be with peace.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Similar thoughts have been running through my head...

Maybe you would like to read this, it's regarding the different periods of good and evil you speak of.

If we draw the precessional cycle as a wave, it is evident that both the beginning of the wave and its halfway point cross the zero line and thus share common qualities. If the beginning marks the Fall of Atlantis, then the midpoint basically marks 2012 AD, the symbolic mile marker of our imminent dimensional Shift opportunity. The dimensional Shift provides an opportunity to rise in numbers towards fourth density, to become native to the fourth dimension. This is primarily a positive shift, a rising toward something higher. Notice how this is opposite what happened to Atlantis – whereas Atlantis sank into the abyss, we now have an opportunity to rise into the heavens. All of these ideas may be elegantly related in this diagram:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b0646487f42.jpg[/atsimg]

You might want to read the entire page- montalk.net...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wow yes, that site pretty much covers my feelings and puts it into a scientific explanation. I wonder what our positive age will be like.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I post here for many of the same reasons: to engage a group of "seekers" to realize the truth. It's a point of view of attempting to see all sides of a concept, is there some way I can find to resonate with any part of the idea? I have found evidence of many kernels of truth floating around numerous ATS areas, and a few real gems in their expression.

I find a lot of confusion about truth and fact and opinion and emotion and the concept of reality evidenced in many threads here and may interject a different perspective just to shake up a view or two.

gj

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zetsumeii
There is more. There is so much more. It's as if we are being kept down, kept in these shells. Life can be this, and so much more. Life is the reflection of the universe, we are the embodiment of infinity. What we have in our minds, in our souls if they should so be called that, is the key to eternity. But someone has a lock. Someone is doing a nasty job of locking our potential. I wonder to myself if any have perceived beyond this trap, and discovered the true self.
Be with peace.

You are the only one locking your potential. I am the only one locking my potential. Discovering your true self is a journey for you and only you.

I suggest you read The Bhagavad Gita, perhaps that will shine some light on your frustrations.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lippJ

Originally posted by Zetsumeii
There is more. There is so much more. It's as if we are being kept down, kept in these shells. Life can be this, and so much more. Life is the reflection of the universe, we are the embodiment of infinity. What we have in our minds, in our souls if they should so be called that, is the key to eternity. But someone has a lock. Someone is doing a nasty job of locking our potential. I wonder to myself if any have perceived beyond this trap, and discovered the true self.
Be with peace.

You are the only one locking your potential. I am the only one locking my potential. Discovering your true self is a journey for you and only you.

I suggest you read The Bhagavad Gita, perhaps that will shine some light on your frustrations.

I was speaking in more general terms about the true self, as well as referring to physical life being capable of much more. We have the universe at our fingers, and cant even grasp more then our own little world, and even then we are being controlled from behind closed doors.

I am reminded of a quote from a doctor who episode

Is a slave a slave if they don't know they're enslaved?

That quote could easily represent a majority of the world's or at the least the majority of the American population.

I think the point is that we are reaching a stage of mental awareness where we are finally seeing that there is so much more we could be doing and our restricted physical lives are starting to not be enough.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zetsumeii

I recognize that feeling of being blocked by lies and liars.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know you speak the truth.

There are people who control things, and they are manipulators and liars.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

I recognize that feeling of being blocked by lies and liars.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know you speak the truth.

There are people who control things, and they are manipulators and liars.

Indeed. But I have a feeling that all of this will change within our lifetimes. We are on the brink of pushing into a new technological age as well as, I believe a spiritual ascension.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Bring on the spiritual ascension.

Forget the technology.

I believe technology is to blame for people not being connected.

It started with computers and it is continuing with cell phones.

People are disconnected, and that is a huge problem.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Forget the technology.

I think that technology is helping connect people to other people they may not have ever had the chance to meet in person with.

I agree with you that people are disconnected but I dont think blaming technology is the way to go.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

What about trying to connect people with their own family?

Teenagers are disconnected.

Teenagers are the future of the world. And what most teenagers are doing is texting their friends, with meaningless crap.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

What about trying to connect people with their own family?

Teenagers are disconnected.

Teenagers are the future of the world. And what most teenagers are doing is texting their friends, with meaningless crap.

What is meaningless to you may not be to others.

There is no use trying to force a lifestyle onto someone. As life progresses and as society progresses, how we act in society is also going to evolve. Right now we are in a more technologically minded age.

In the end with teenagers, it is upto the parents how they raise their children.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I think teenagers are divorced from their parents.

And teenagers need parents.

All kids need their parents.

This is not happening.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hi Catwhoknows,

An upgrade/ascension will come in due time by Infinite Design.

Forget the technology.

Everything on this planet IS technology, a tree, human, fish, birds etc to the Teachers/Creators/Designers that are "INFINITELY" interconnected in Likeness as "ONE" in soul material/likeness "LIGHT."

There is nothing wrong with technology (It's a better way of life for many and can be a blessing) but for those who possess it they must also possess a balance/level of spirituality to properly handle that technology. You never give children loaded guns to play with in a park.

Computers are not only great for communication but they are also metaphorically/symbolic of the entire world system/structure-they reveal many hidden meanings/truths within them about the world and reality in which one currently resides/occupies whether one sees it/realizes it or not.

The connection will always be found within, the "HEART" - not in the location of the physical heart but where one feels "LOVE"- That is where one truly makes that "INFINITE" connection with their "INFINITE" higher self where there's no such thing as higher/greater/lower or lesser than!

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

There is nothing to "FEAR" for those who have come to the realization of who and what they truly are...

INFINITY comes to mind!

Infinity and You!

SHARE YOUR INFINITE LOVE & LIGHT!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have not watched the videos, but I agree with what ET_Man has to say.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Fair enough. But it definitely ties in with the true self, because it assists you in finding your true self. Regarding being on the brink of greater mental awareness, I completely agree, and the following years will be exciting. We most definitely are capable of much much more, but it's not going to happen as long as theres so much conflict in the world.

"Is a slave a slave if they don't know they're enslaved?"

I don't believe so, it's all about perspective. If I don't feel like i'm a slave, how can i be a slave?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lippJ

Fair enough. But it definitely ties in with the true self, because it assists you in finding your true self. Regarding being on the brink of greater mental awareness, I completely agree, and the following years will be exciting. We most definitely are capable of much much more, but it's not going to happen as long as theres so much conflict in the world.

"Is a slave a slave if they don't know they're enslaved?"

I don't believe so, it's all about perspective. If I don't feel like i'm a slave, how can i be a slave?

Well lets bring in a third party here. They can see that you are being controlled through apparently willing actions, but also see that you are unaware of your slavery. The force controlling your slavery is holding you back quite a bit, but since all you've ever known is what your slave lets you see, it's quite an ingenious move. But if the slaver is taken out, and you now have a chance to see much more and do much more, you will recognize how enslaved you really were.

You are still a slave through all of this, but simply unaware. The third party knows that you are a slave through observing your slaver controlling you, and obviously the slaver knows you are a slave because he's controlling you.

I believe that this is a metaphor for current society, and i also believe there are several of these 'third parties' around, and perhaps a time soon will engage them to free us.

new topics

top topics

join