It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dyer found not guilty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Dyer found not guilty

duncanbanner.com

OKLAHOMA CITY — A jury in a federal courtroom Tuesday returned after several hours with a not guilty verdict for Charles Alan Dyer, who was charged in January with a federal complaint of possession of a grenade launcher.

The complaint was filed by Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Agent Brett Williams, following a search on Dyer’s premises east of Marlow on an unrelated charge by Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney and deputies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Charles Dyer aka July4Patriot on youtube is Not Guilty!

www.youtube.com...

This is fantastic news for the Patriot Movement!

duncanbanner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well I pretty much knew this would happen.

Seems to be part of their little bag of tricks. Frame a guy up as something and arrest him in front of the camera and then don't film the trial or release the not guilty verdict.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How a nation allows the legal possession of a weapon like a grenade launcher by a civilian is totally beyond me

Oh wait...hang on...Its the good 'ol US of A...What a surprise ! Kinda figures really...

As you were...Keep on shooting each other and blowing each other up...At this rate the NWO won't have to kill too many of you, you're doing it for them

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
An armed populace does not bother me. live in a society where the only people who have guns are the police and the gangs. Civilians are shot, stabbed and beaten to a pulp quite often. Those that have guns have them registered. Our media is not big on gun ownership and I imagine if someone in the states used a grenade launcher on a civilian or in a public place we would hear about it.

Owning a gun does not automatically mean that the owner is irresponsible or full of desire to hurt people and those that are full of such a desire won't care if its illegal to own a gun. I should know, I've lost friends to those people and owning a hand gun in this country legally is a task.

The right to bare arms is not a right to murder and I can't say I have met the american who believed as such.

It would be nice if the next time gangs decided to have a public shoot out- where they kill innocent civilians and completely miss each other- their would be a few dozen people drawing weapons on them all. Two gang bangers in a crowded street with civilians who don't even have the right to self defense versus two gang bangers in a crowded street where everyone has a gun.

Collateral damage is possible in either case but until the world is firearm free the honest person isn't the worry. Its the criminal with an illegally obtained firearm that is and the police do not arrive like batman to save the day. They arrive to investigate the crime scene and count the number of dead.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think people talk about the 2nd ammendment the wrong way around. It seems clear it was meant to keep the government in check, not to help people defend their homes from burglars. The founding fathers didn't foresee the government eventually having fighter bombers or tanks or biological weapons or tactical nukes. People have lost the ability to defend themselves fr mthe government, and that's what needs to be restored. Ban handguns if you want, shotguns, maybe even assault rifles. But let people have rocket launchers, and tanks. I'm sort of kidding. What I think we should have is community run armories around the country, not government run. And have them provide training. And have them have tanks and anti-aircraft missiles and rocket propelled grenades and big weapons and automatic weapons. And set up a system where you need 85% of the people in that community voting for taking the weapons out to use them against the TPTB. Thats what I think we need. Not all this concealed weapon, assault rifle BS.

Paul

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just a quick update: Charles Dyer aka July4Patriot on youtube is out on Bond. With the Child Rape Charge pending. ( He went through a bad divorce and his ex wife made the claims.)

Sources close to Dyer claim he will be found Not Gulity!

new topics

top topics

join