It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens captured by U.S. Navy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ok I this is old but has anyone got more info on this.I will not post link since it isn't from a basic website if anyone wants the source u2u me and ill give you link to this and more files.

SUBJECT: ALIENS CAPTURED BY U.S. NAVY FILE: UFO3381 BY BEATRICE DEXTER for WWN Washington, D.C. - WWN has obtained obsolute proof that our government has captured at least one space alien: A dramatic photograph of a living extraterrestrial! The eerie black-and-white image was snapped by a U.S. Marine after he and 12 others tormed a dsiabled alien starship. It was provided to this paper by an unidentified CIA agent with access to top secret U.S. Navy files. "The spacship landed on the deck of the U.S.S. Nimitz in August 1991, and its extraterrestrial crew was taken in to custody," explained the high-ranking agent, who personally interviewed four aliens in a secret Maryland compound in 1993. "Since then, at least two of the aliens are rumored to have died in captivity. "An official photo of the aliens has never been seen by the public because our government won't even admit that the extraterrestrials exist. Yet they've kept these poor beings in an underground site, heavily guarded and totally isolated. It's a terrible inujustice. They should be freed." The 48-year-old agent, who has tried for several years to force the government to free their captives, contends that the 4-foot-tall creatures are harmless. He says they landed on the Nimitz because their ship was having mechanical problemsl and did not resist when Navy personnel seized their craft. In 1994, the source provided a classified government sketch of the extraterrestrials to the NEWS and this paper published the drawing in tis April 5 issue. The article resulted in a special White House investigation into the aliens' situation, but ultimately the plans to release the alien captives were dropped. Last month, the agent contacted the NEWS again and delivered an actual photo of an alien taken when it was captured. The picture has been authenticated by outside experts who verify that the photo is genuine. "The inside of the starship was pitch black, so the alien is illuminated only by the camra's flash," the agent explained. "It looks strange, but it si totally accurate. This is what these little guys look like. And it's absolute proof that we're holding messengers from another world." The agent says his interviews with the aliens were friendly and convinced him that the intelligent creatures deserve sympathetic treatment. "They just want to go home," he said. "But the Navy has dismantled their spaceship in the name of science so there's no way to get them there. We have to figure out what we're going to do with our alien captives before they all die and someone from their world decides to take revenge on us."

www.alieninsider.net...

Mod Note: You are required to provide a link to all external sources.
Source

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 14/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Interesting....

I think you should post the link here however rather than having people U2U for it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Better to just post the link. Is the alleged photo available?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
paranormal.se...://paranormal.se/mirror/bbs_textfiles/ufo/UFOBBS/3000/3381.ufo&q=extraterrestrial&wm=wrd

It's from a UFO bbs.
Actually, it's on a lot of UFO bbs. Always the exact same WNN story, never any pictures.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here's one link:

www.alieninsider.net...

A quick search doesn't turn up the photo, and my gut is telling me it's likely bunk...

Especially as I'm guessing WWN is Weekly World News....

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sorry all was editing the post before mod did.
As for the photograph no I have not got it and as for link well it is more of a dump site for files not just UFOs but well a lot of interesting info.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
well here or here have the same text but jack else

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yes it is I just found the files interesting so many to go through.As for the photograph regarding the above I was hoping someone may shed more light on this or have more info.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That's one site that has the text but it seems the "original" source is Weekly World News, a tabloid if you will, authored by Beatrice Dexter.

Also from here:
www.alieninsider.net...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Note, a quick Google confirms that Beatrice Dexter is a Weekly World News (sensational tabloid with stories about Bat Boy and Satan's face being seen in the 911 smoke) correspondent, so there you go...

EDIT: Seems a lot of members made the connection with Weekly World News simultaneously, so apologies to any readers, who may be confused as to why the same thing seems repeated in posts...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yes show the link Kermit or if not then request the thread be moved to RATS if you're worried about something even though I can't quite figure out why because if it's already on the net then it's not very secret.

Actually scrap that it's probably a hoax, on fishing through google I found this article which talks about this Beatrice Dexter and she also claims that dead President Abraham Lincoln has had his corpse exumed and been revived.

www.historycooperative.org...

Abraham Lincoln's corpse had been revived with a miraculous new drug called Revivitol. According to special correspondent Beatrice Dexter, the mummified remains of the sixteenth president had been exhumed and taken to Walter Reed Army Medical Center for a "hush-hush experiment." After injection of Revivitol, according to Dexter, the dead man opened his eyes and was heard to say clearly, "Gentlemen, where am I?" According to the report, Lincoln was alive for ninety-five seconds, thereby experiencing firsthand the miracles of genetic manipulation.

This I find difficult to believe, reviving a corpse that has been dead for over a century

Also the OP's article comes from WWN (Weekly World News) which also claims that Megan Fox is a man

weeklyworldnews.com...

Noone that hot can be a man!

The article is a hoax from a hoax website

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Beatric e Dexter of that ilk

Isn't that the same "newspaper" the Men in Black use

Gotta love those stories.

[edit on 14/4/2010 by nomadros]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Ah yes, the Weekly World News. Always covering breaking stories like the Lusitania mysteriously arriving at New York harbor after being lost for ninety years.... Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Added the link and i have not been on that website weeklyworldnews all info i got was from this link www.textfiles.com... Have a look

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm new here, so don't blame me if I am doing something wrong

I am really interested in the pictures. Maybe it is one of these:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

That was awesome!

Antwoord op de post by rouwe111

The first pic is a known hoax.
I don't know about the second one, but i am sure other members will.

[edit on 14/4/10 by locster]

top topics

join