It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu - pandemic or manipulated panic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Swine flu - pandemic or manipulated panic? good report from irishtimes!

To guard against thousands of possible deaths, the Government set aside €80 million for swine flu vaccines, only a fraction of which were used. Was it an over-reaction, or a Catch-22 situation?
Wolfgang Wodarg, former chairman of the health sub-committee at the Council of Europe, say the swine flu outbreak was a “false pandemic” driven by drug companies which stood to make billions from a worldwide scare.

www.irishtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey, not to step on u but i dont have enough posts to make my own thread, but maybe you could make one for this.

www.cnn.com...

It's about how our beef industry, or really food industry, is no longer concerned about safety and quality of there products, they are all just trying to cash out. This is big, cause not only is this poisoning us, but if/when our economy crashes, the only food being shipped nation wide, will be these big corporations food. Thanks bro!

Oh and ps, yes the Swine Flu was a manipulated pandemic, good article.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8

Swine flu - pandemic or manipulated panic? good report from irishtimes!

To guard against thousands of possible deaths, the Government set aside €80 million for swine flu vaccines, only a fraction of which were used. Was it an over-reaction, or a Catch-22 situation?
Wolfgang Wodarg, former chairman of the health sub-committee at the Council of Europe, say the swine flu outbreak was a “false pandemic” driven by drug companies which stood to make billions from a worldwide scare.

www.irishtimes.com...

Look how big Swine Flu was, it was meant to be a pandemic, but anyone who died from it most likely had prior complications or existing conditions. I remember hearing on the UK News about how Ice rinks were going to be needed to store the dead and how up to 100,000 people a week would be infected. I was even considering getting vaccinated myself.

Massive over reaction, but to who's benefit.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Manipulation for sure. WHO had to radically change the definition of a pandemic to have swine flu fit. Once the "pandemic" stage was reached, mandatory contract purchases for vaccine were triggered. Still waiting for someone to go to jail -- and I'll probably be waiting a loooong time.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
21/05/2010

BBC Investigation on Swine Flu - Panic or Pandemic

www.bbc.co.uk...

The BBC World News Service has done an Investigation report on Swine Flu - looking back over the past year (from 2010 back), they question the Pharmaceutical Companies and their involvement with the World Health Organization (WHO), they look at the amount of money countries spent on vaccines and vaccinating their populations (and the non vaccination).

Some good questions were asked: "To whom did the benefit go?" - its not hard to see that the pharmaceutical companies who spent $5billion on research needed to get some of that money back ...
Why did countries buy?

Poland was one of the countries who were not happy with the marketing of the swine flu vaccine to them - they were being pushed into committing to buy certain amounts - they declined, and saved the country $60million.

And who are the pharmaceutical company people who 'advise' the WHO?

Already in Australia they have suspended this years flu vaccines to children because of the death of a child and adverse reactions in some children -

www.abc.net.au...
www.abc.net.au...
www.watoday.com.au...
www.theaustralian.com.au...

Its a good listen.

new topics

top topics

join