It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What a mess. Some of you are pretending the Drug Cartels don't exist. Some are pretending all Illegals are part of the Cartels. Some seem to even want the Cartels to continue which makes me wonder why. Are you consumers of their products, perhaps. Either way, the only sane and humane answer is to close the border except to those who can prove who they are and are entering legally.

The Politicians are fully responsible for all these murders and kidnappings. It is they who refuse to control the border. It is they who enable the trafficking of drugs. It is they who are trying to smooze illegal votes from illegal voters.

When Bush was in it was his fault. Now it's Obama's fault. They bear the guilt for the deaths due to inaction. Their buying votes is costing innocent lives.

They don't bear all the guilt though. You use drugs brought into this country by the Cartels, you are a murderer. Just as those in office who refuse to do anything are murderers. If your reading this and fit either group, I'm calling you a murderer to your face.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KilluminatisRex

If you can't discuss it then how will you know if it's needed or not. Let's say, the government planted the military on the streets and started attacking her people- you pick the country. And let's say, for whatever reason, people are still able to use the internet, phones, etc. Should they refrain from discussing strategies of how to kill or take over their invading government? As a citizen it is our duty to overthrow a tyranical government, yet, our responsibility not to discuss it. Sounds like another method of control to me and not free speech at all. I;m not advocating murder, I'm advocating the right to advocate murder. It is your actions, not your thoughts or words of those thoughts which one should be judged on. In Acts God says, that it is okay for Judges to judge what a man does, but, his heart, God says, belongs to him to judge.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'll quit typing for now so I won't be accused of hijacking this thread.
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Never mind

[edit on 4/14/10 by RedDragon]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen

I disagree.

This guy has sunken as low as it goes. The cartels have not put a bounty on elderly women, innocent hard working men or children like this guy has.

This guy is talking about murdering normal everyday people like dogs. And paying people a bunch of many to do it.

And to think that my post would get removed if I was to directly insult this decrepit piece of slime yet he gets to make a whole thread about killing my mother or brother or other family member as if they were the trash they are treated like by the True Americans.

If you ask me ATS staff has lowered it's level to that of the Cartels.

Yeah that's freedom I can't say a bad word yet this guy gets to propagate sponsored terrorism and genocide. Funded Terrorism and genocide. This is @#$%^ ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey lets break this problem down past the desire to kill and see what is the cause behind this... Well lets see Drug Cartels want to bring drugs to America and obviously (at least some) Americans want drugs. The Fedreal Government created a War on Drugs. So basically the solution is to legalize drugs, market saturation will follow, prices will drop, Americans will supply their own drugs and drug cartels lose incentive to bring their drugs here as they would then be worth more other places. Now their is also an association with illegal immigrants in general going on here. I say that we bring all of our military back and let them secure our borders and treat illegal immigrants as humans but not let them stay. We can return them to their country with a penalty time imposed before a legal immigration can happen, and warn that they will be treated as a hostile force if they attempt to cross illegally again and will be shot upon identification.

link   
reply to post by coldhands

Sorry, I have to add here. You just hit the nail on the head. If you want less illegals in your country then just suck it up and pay higher prices for food so the companies can stop paying crap wages.

link   
yeah guys let's totally kill all da mexicanz dat'll solve da problem

okay then.

Members of the Cartel as well as their supporters and sympathizers should put to death slow and horrifically on national tv, that would get the message across that no one is going to take this kind of BS.

not a bunch of dumb asses who think killing every illegal for some imaginary sum of money is a good idea. you sound like a bunch of cavemen beating their chests

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
land mine the border 1 mile wide as long as the border

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

How much do we get for dropping a Mexican blackhawk fully loaded when its over Texas airspace?

LETS ROCK!

[edit on 14/4/10 by felonius]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
yeah guys let's totally kill all da mexicanz dat'll solve da problem

okay then.

Members of the Cartel as well as their supporters and sympathizers should put to death slow and horrifically on national tv, that would get the message across that no one is going to take this kind of BS.

not a bunch of dumb asses who think killing every illegal for some imaginary sum of money is a good idea. you sound like a bunch of cavemen beating their chests

Actually,

couldnt we do both? Why not?

SMR

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I cant believe what I am reading here.
Is this what we have come to? Primitive beasts that are now going to 'kill and ask questions later' ? What will aiming a gun at any man, woman, or child crossing the border get you? What satisfaction? This isn't like some redneck hunting sport yet some are imagining it that way.

Drug cartels are an issue. Drugs are an issue. So while you are at it, get them all !!!! Why not head down to all the pharmacies, doctors offices, hospitals and start doing the same.
Prescription drugs are more popular, killing more, and simply more widely used than street drugs period !
Doctors are handing out prescriptions like nothing today. I tell them I need this, they write it out without a care. They, like any drug dealer, don't care if I get hooked and/or die from it. They get paid just like the cartels do.

I see nobody wanting their heads ...

So while you guys are at the border plucking off illegals, be sure to stop by the closest doctors office and do the same ...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I like this idea. And on top of that we should implement Rush Limbaugh's ideas on immigration-proposals at the same time.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

A bounty for "captured"....maybe.

But "KILLED"? Do you mean the average Illegal Alien? Or the drug cartel guys?

Your title and thread is not clear on the 'who'.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbeem87
Hey lets break this problem down past the desire to kill and see what is the cause behind this... Well lets see Drug Cartels want to bring drugs to America and obviously (at least some) Americans want drugs. The Fedreal Government created a War on Drugs. So basically the solution is to legalize drugs, market saturation will follow, prices will drop, Americans will supply their own drugs and drug cartels lose incentive to bring their drugs here as they would then be worth more other places. Now their is also an association with illegal immigrants in general going on here. I say that we bring all of our military back and let them secure our borders and treat illegal immigrants as humans but not let them stay. We can return them to their country with a penalty time imposed before a legal immigration can happen, and warn that they will be treated as a hostile force if they attempt to cross illegally again and will be shot upon identification.

yeah. we could threaten them with a big hug too!

Legalized dope? think about this. You are a conspiracist. that much is fairly well established as you're on ATS.

If you want to have a nation that would be easily taken down, keep them stoned off their butts! I realize TV and such is nearly doing it but yet ANOTHER drug that is handed out to the people will be the death knell. You think folks are asleep now? What do you think it'll be like when EVERYONES mom and dad are stoned off of their collective asses, dont want to cook so they order pizza, dont want to work so they are on the govt. dole, DONT WANT TO FIGHT SO THE PTB HAS WON WITHOUT A SHOT!

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW!

Legalized dope is not the way to go. Figuring out what to do to the idiots in government that promise a "drug war" meanwhile they are allowing IN truck loads of the stuff and our guys in blue are getting their butts shot, neighborhoods are being controlled by dope runners (citizens are getting shot, hooked, or both), meanwhile the politicians are making a killing....killing US!

Now. Defend your position on legal dope against my argument my friend!

consider the books "Brave New World" by Aldoux Huxley. "Soma" or the "Time Machine" by HG Wells. The "lotus eaters". See what happens to both of their societies.

[edit on 14/4/10 by felonius]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well...I was willing to see where this thread was going to go...maybe open debate about this issue was the right thing so we could see the ones supporting this be disgraced.

But that isn't happening...more and more are giving it flags and stars, thinking it is a good idea, and wanting to join in.

I give credit to the few that are speaking against it...but the fact that they are either the minority or about even with the supporters is sad.

I guess it is time for a break from ATS...I won't support a website that allows for an open call for murdering Mexicans.

I like ATS...but reading so many posts calling for violence against this group or that isn't how I want to spend my free time.

It's been fun.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow... Quite a few cold blooded killers here...

What about women and children? There are plenty of illegal women and children crossing the border. Should you guys just rub them out too?

A bunch of sick elitists this country has become. I wanna blame the republicans, but I know it's not JUST them. Pretty soon, you folks will say it's okay to shoot anyone that's on your doorstep just because it's THEIR doorstep.

I agree that illegal immigration is an issue, but setting a bounty on ANY illegal as a knee jerk reaction to some crime lords doing the same thing on our law enforcement show a lack of empathy, intelligence, and general respect for life. Look at what's causing the problem rather than trying to cure the symptom.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Not that I disagree with your proposal at all (I certainly don't!), but it would help a lot (on so many levels- ESP financially) if cannabis were legalized. I won't repeat the merits of that notion, but it would certainly help to starve the FIRES of their laundered gorge and push us back to a real world economy rather than a virtual one.

I would add that with the upcoming & inevitable push for "amnesty", please please get on your phones, faxes & keyboards to deluge them once again in protest. If it is in the budget, we should be sending them telegrams on the Senate floor as the votes are being taken. I have less hope with this administration that it will be successful, but we need to make our voices heard, regardless (and again in November!!).

SMR

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It is indeed sad. Even sadder that so many are thinking this is OK ...
Where has humanity gone

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Actually, murder is funny apparently, or didn't you see the WikiLeak video's. those men were having a blast.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join