It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How can you identify a drug-cartel member from average Jose or Hernando who are janitors or something else? are you proposing some kind of preventive killing of everything that looks foreign? If so, then "good night", your opening pandoras box right there and become part of the problem rather than the solution.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I am assuming the Op meant this would be a legalized practice, so, your ideas are pretty close to what would happen anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sow the 'no mans land' part of the border with radioactive waste, wont take long to spot the illegal emigrants, of course, there will have to be notices put up warning of radioactive poisoning. ( in Urdu) !

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why so much hate? Murdering illegals for what? Because they want a chance at a better life and are willing to move from their homeland in search of prosperity? Illegal immigrants are just like the Europeans who migrated to America and decimated the Native American population. If the Europeans moved here, why can't others? Oh...I know....it's because they are brown. Lets not forget that most Mexican's ancestors roamed this continent far before any European. Think before you say that its their fault for the economy collapsing. Thats what the elite would like you to believe when in reality it's the wealthy and privileged who have indebted us all, not the illegals that they fear so much.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This thread is a stark display of the degradation of respect for human life that has occurred in the United States over the past 30+ years. In the 60's no one spoke so lightly of murder as a solution to social problems, let alone the genocidal mass murder that's being discussed and advocated in this thread. This attitude seems to be one of the many sad legacies of the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld years during which a flagrant disregard for human life become increasingly popular.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

The violence in the South is nothing but a reflection of the addiction in the North.

Your logic is twisted...horribly twisted. Your comments lead me to believe that you're the type of person who thinks a woman deserves to get raped because she's wearing a miniskirt. She dresses like a slut...it's her fault.It wouldn't have happened if she didn't dress that way. Yup...definitely her fault.

You never, EVER hear about a drug lord being captured in US soil, do you?

That's complete b.s. Drug dealers are caught and prosecuted on U.S. soil all the time. A biker in my city was recently sentenced to 30 years in federal prison. He was a 'drug lord'. One of the biggest dealers of meth and heroin
in recent history.

Maybe instead of advocating senseless bloodbaths that indicate nothing but your lack of education and respect for human life, perhaps you should rather look into ways to curve America's voracious appetite for drugs that fuels violence in Mexico and elsewhere.

There's your logic, or rather, illogic at work again. The violence is not the drug dealers fault. Someone else is making them do it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Probably, the same way they identify them now. Survellaince, undercover work, etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh man!!

Ha, HA, HA!!!

This is precious, simply precious.

I wish every single illegal immigrant could read this post and understand it. Hopefully if they did every single god damn one of them would come Home back to Mexico and leave you guys dead in the sand.

You guys just don't understand the the illegal immigrants are the hard working ones who just want to work for the crappy wages you Chinese minded slave, sweat shop runners are willing to pay them. But i hope they all come home Back to Mexico and leave you all with the legalised pieces of ghetto crap Mexican Americans who don't know what a hard days work is.

That's a great plan bud, send all the workers home and be stuck with the useless ones your culture has left totally defective.

Ha, Ha, HA.

It's to damn hard for you guys to just stop employing illegal immigrants no, you guys want to shoot them dead.

I can't wait to see every single one of people that like this idea starve, your sick, you disgust me and your children need to know what true hunger is, you need to see their sad little faces look at you with eyes knowing YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO FEED THEM!

Hell even those disgusting cartel guys have enough decency to but the bounty on armed soldiers and not innocent people.

Have fun with you plane hope it does you some good.

Oh and OP, I can't wait till your own tyrannical government catches wind of your death threats that make the Mexican cartels look like saints. And to think that your American soldiers are getting blown to bits in a third world country like Iraq by people trying to defend their land from occupiers while true terrorists like you run ramped. You need to get your ears cut off by a real Mother !@#$er so you learn to shut your trap have have a little respect and regard for the human life that your country exploit on a daily basses as if they were trash.

TA!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Actually, you can pick and choose which laws to obey, if you even know them all, it's done every day.
2nd line.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paulism

To be fair, I'm all for just catching them at the border and sending them packing back home- all of them, where they can apply to be here like everyone else and offing the ones who refuse to go back peacefully or who are repet crossing offenders, 3 strikes your out, permanately.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hey I have an idea....use your brains.

I don't give a damn how affected you are by the current situation, your suggestion utilizes the intelligence of a 10 year old, klan-raised home-schooled kid.

I would be willing to bet that 1% or less of the mexican immigrant population, legal or illegal, is in any way related to the Mexican Cartels.

You should lobby for Washington to enter talks with Mexico allowing the use of American Special Operators from any capable branch of JSOC in aggressively hunting down, terrorizing and eliminating any piece of the cartel they can find on Mexican soil.

I'm not talking "Advisors" from the CIA, Army or DEA. I'm talking special operations forces with any and all support, equipment and means needed to get the job done. Every cartel member would be dug in deeper than a 6'6 Afghan named Osama. If there is one thing our boys in JSOC are capable of it is destroying Cartels from the outside in.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

If you acknowledge barbaric people like this exist, in what reality would it not take people just like them to stop them. Better barbarians kill barbarians than non barbarians get thrown into the mix, no? Especially since it's the non barbarian people getting protected by the barbarian people. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I have no way to know what's in the mind's of the people crossing the border, do you? I hear they are innocent and hungry. How do you know that? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Get that one passed and I know what my new job will be...

Ammo manufacturer/salesman. Bet you could make a fortune off the increased demand and short supply for ammo. And remember, each round is expertly crafted by hand. We don't do reloads, but bring us your spent brass so it may be smelted into new rounds made by a wholly American Company.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

But you forgot to mention how you will refuse to hire illegal aliens!

Or, umm, is that the plan? ... Use illegals to manufacture the bullets and weapons....lol

You don't even have the class to hid your own hypocritical nature.

By saying this your are just pissing in the faces of all the people you and those like you are talking about slaughtering like animals.

You expose the true problem with your country, that being people who use others like trash to crate the same pullets that are going to be planted in their brain pan.

I hope you understand the severity of your statements, I hope you understand that there are people who can possibly track your IP, find out where you live, and show you a bit of the real world you live in. What you are saying is no joke and only those like you are laughing....but for how long will the laughing continue?

You see Mexicans are generally good natured people. We will watch your kids, we will scrub your floors, we will brake our backs working hard for the measly slave wages you give us. But what you start yapping your trap about killing members of our family as if they truly were the animals you treat us like well them we might end up giving you a bit of a scare. We are not like you Americans who watch your sons and doughter, brothers fathers, mothers getting killed in an unjust war against people who did absolutely nothing and do nothing about it. No, no we do something about it. When Some one like you starts talking about killing our family, our sons, doughter, brother, fathers and especially our mothers SHTF buddy.

But I guarantee you, you will find this out.

*Signed* The Royal We

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I just read the advisory. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm from Arizona.

Both of my parents are from Arizona.

My grandfather lived in Arizona.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED your post!!!!!!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME----Put a bounty on THEIR heads if they're going to put a bounty on the heads of our Border Patrol Agents!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Responding this way makes you no better than the scumbag Mexican druglords who first said it.

Keep that in mind before you start acting all high and mighty.

You've sunk to their level.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What insanity. Doesn't even deserve the response I typed out.

[edit on 4/14/10 by RedDragon]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nuffsaid747

Ha, HA!

Boy have you True Americans lost your moxy.

Putting a bounty on elderly women, hard working men and little children.

Start packing buddy, Soon your lovely wonderful state is going to be the deserted desert it always has been. All those evil immigrants you so hungrily want to see dead and massacred will be leaving on of their own accord leaving your State completely vacant. GET READY TO STARVE!

I can't wait.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Kudos, nice post. The cartels's are already killing enough mexican nationals as it is.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join