It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Good job OP. Advocate putting a bounty on their heads. How will we pay the bounty...from monies received from the ARREST of those same people you want to put a bounty on.

So, when you stop arresting them and then just start killing them, how exactly is any money supposed to go into that account?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

These posts I am reading are absolutly ridiculous. Are you people insane??? You do realize the CIA runs the drug trade.....right? The US economy (among others) NEEDS the influx of drug cash to keep the economy afloat. They support these drug lords......make sure they can do their thing freely. Why do you think the boarder control is so lax? Advocating putting a bounty on a group of HUMAN BEINGS is...is...so UN-human.......you are acting just like the PTB (AND the drug lords that you purpose to despise)........if you think this will in ANY way be a solution to the problem.......your heads are so far up your asses poo now smells good.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You know what really solve all of the border issues is if we get more law enforcement people like Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He is the true Hero of Arizona, standing up to constant bashing from the Liberals and our very on own FEDERAL government.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Let's see, the drug cartel places an idiotic cash bounty for border agents and your solution it to place a bounty on anyone that does not look American. Well, I would ask you, what does an illegal alien look like? Are they all Mexican? I think not. In fact there are plenty of Canadians, Europeans and others of the white race that are also illegal aliens here abusing their visa permits, but something tells me you could care less about them because of course you wouldn't notice a white illegal immigrant would you now?.

Your bounty solution is a bigoted and ignorant solution because it makes all Hispanics and anyone that looks like a Mexican as being a potential illegal alien. In Texas where this bigoted attitude has prevailed for way too long, I can honestly say that if Texans want a bloody shooting war and want to shoot anyone that looks Mexican for a bounty, that what will transpire will alarm the whole nation. Mexicans may be poor, but they are not cowards and your type of racial violence is well understood by most Hispanics that reside in Texas and other heavily populated Hispanic areas.

Mexicans are for the most part a peace loving group, but once racial hate and violence is shown towards them for no reason, you will receive the blunt end of a very sharp stick that will be yielded by those that would consider your branding any Mexican as an illegal as improper behavior worthy of a proper response in kind. To promote hunting immigrants for bounty is the height of moronic ignorance that you boldly display.

The problem with illegal immigration and all the social services they get to apply for and use are as a result of "WHITE Corrupt AMERICAN POLITICIANS". Why not place some emphasis on those that have created this immigration problem and those elected officials that continue to use the federal government to socially engineer immigration policy while being divisive in the same process. Anyone promoting shooting immigrants for cash bounty has crossed a line that I for one will pursue with proper authorities. Your promotion of such behavior undermines your supposed status with ATS. I for one find your posting a bigoted and ignorant posting and I am certain others feel the same way if they aren't Lilly white like yourself and filled with such hatred towards other people of the world.

Thanks for your honest and open bigotry. We all need to see just what type of human being you really are. So far, that assessment has you being a bigot that contributes nothing but hate and the suggestion of violence towards a group of people that merely want to provide for their families.

The drug cartel is biggest part of the border problems, but if I were to follow your logic, we should begin killing the drug users because they buy from drug dealers. This type of mentality is best suited for idiots and how you got to be a full solid contributor makes me wonder about how you have been able to go this long without being recognized as the ignorant bigot you really are that goes around promoting violence towards a group of individuals that don't meet your specs. Thank you for your open disclosure of what and who you are. I for one have made note of it for my permanent record.

The only likely supporters of your posting will be from those like minded ignorant Americans like yourself that see anyone unlike yourself as "THEM" and it is that attitude that has no place in a forum where ideas and an exchange of ideas is encouraged. Promoting violence towards another group should not be allowed at all and I hope that ATS will monitor such baiting techniques in the future. I plan to make it my mission to do so because such bigotry promoted is what leads the ignorant to do stupid things towards others.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddywhasisname
These posts I am reading are absolutly ridiculous. Are you people insane??? You do realize the CIA runs the drug trade.....right?

But what if private citizens did take the matter into stride and start taking care of it themselves? They do have a legal right to bare arms for defence. They may even have a legal right to defend their states boarders.

If people started doing this how do you think the CIA might be forced to react? Are they going to show their hand and attack American citizens so everyone can see their criminal behaviour? Or will they back off and the government cave to public pressure?

If this situation got more attention before the next elections it could be a hot button issue. At the very least people could go there en mass to protest peacefully.

This situation can't be allowed to continue it's a travesty. It's like having the Carthaginian's in Rome and you can't defend yourself because your empire is overstretched and your military is too large.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
to catch illegal immigrants from mexico it's simple.

put a make shift Welfare station with a big sign free foodstamp's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will catch more than we can send back in a day at the border's.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You'd also be catching a bunch of people who aren't. In my experiance in the grocery business...the vast majority of aid goes to non mexicans...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
lol
look guys, im as white and proud as anyone here,, but to suggest killing someone jsut becasue they were born ina different country is , well insane.
unless you are a pure blooded native american, of which there are ahrdly any left, you have no right to suggest anything like this.
your ancestors did the exact same thing they are doing. sure they are willing to work for less, work longer hours, ahve more babies, suck up our national funds, but apprently they just want it more., cant fault them for getting after it harder than you. man up and outwork them is the only way to fix the problem.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
In light of the recent story here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In which now there are $250,000 bounties being placed on our border patrol officials by Mexican drug cartels, then fine. Let's place the same bounty on the heads of all illegal immigrants, period.

You wanna see this problem stop dead in its tracks? That's right. Put the money behind it. And where will this money come from?

Well, in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arizona has now passed strict legislation on illegal immigration, which includes the establishment of a new bank account fund for penalties collected from illegal immigrants who get prosecuted. So how about we use that money to pay out these bounties, along with other monies collected from drug enforcement on the border? That's right, put all that money in there too. Private contributions to this fund are welcome too.

If our federal government is going to do nothing while our citizens and border patrol officers get murdered, robbed and raped, then what alternative is there?

Sound too extreme? Yeah, well wake the hell up. This problem has reached BEYOND extreme. The Mexican civil drug war has spilled over into America. Bounties on our border patrol officers? Citizens being told to arm themselves? While our troops fight imaginary terrorists overseas instead of protecting our own borders?

Fine. Then let's put bounties on the heads of all them, because that's what this is coming to. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Well if you were a "TRUE AMERICAN" for one you would be Indian not white... Second of all why dont ppl like you stop being so ignorant and resorting to violence. maybe try to show them we are better. Lead by example, your the ppl who want a solution but your destruction is only gonna cause more problems..... Why do you think other countries hate us and think we are dumb? Cause when we get outsmarted or pushed around we want to use violence. This is an alternate news source which once upon a time ago was a very creditable alternate news source till ppl like you littered it with your hate venting, now its just a damn hate/revenge/ignorant tabloid posting forum. So thank you very much for polluting these forums with your "counter-measures that you are too chicken poo to do yourself so you come on here and let it play out in your ahead and act like you got something accomplished....

I'M "AMERICAN" AND TIRED OF BEING ONE, FOR ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES I'M SRY YOU GUYS HAVE TO PUT UP WITH US AND WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING WE PUT YOU GUYS THROUGH.

I can only hope one day we will see the error of our ways and rectify them. Till then please be patient, we are a work in progress..

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Jeffdogg]

Edit: Sorry Mirth that the way I put it was acceptable since i didn't use half the letters. Wont happen again..

Circumvent - . To go around; bypass
www.thefreedictionary.com...

Mirth you replaced my word with "Poo" therefore breaking your own forum rules. You went around/bypassed my word with a word that has the same meaning. Aren't ALL members in fact supposed to uphold the ToS at ATS or do they only apply when directed to certain individuals? I would just like to know for future reference.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Protest, vote, campaign ect; these are the options available to you living in a free, democratic society, and yet you'd advocate MURDER.

Murder is not an attribute of a free, democratic, enlightened society.

Yeah, well why don't you go to your local drug cartel and explain this to them! We didn't start this crap, they did! I love how you completely avoid the issue of YOUR cartels putting bounties on OUR border patrol officers! Fricken sick. Aww, you don't like this idea now of us putting bounties on YOUR heads, now do you? GOOD. I hope it infuriates you. Cause our people are being killed, and you done screwed with the wrong country.

Besides, see your attitude? Over stay your Visa AGAIN? Take our jobs? WTF do you expect here.

YOUR ....YOUR...YOUR...

You should ACTUALLY READ peoples posts before you go off on a murderous zenophobic rant.

He plainly stated he is NOT of Mexican descent

Originally posted by Merigold
Oh cool, now you can use your guns to kill all those brown pests eh?

I think I shall come for a visit and overstay my visa ( again) and take up some American jobs but I'm safe right? I'm not brown or poor or desperate to feed my family so it's ok I'm a "desirable".

And while we are examining your inability to read or distinguish between threats, or even ethnicities...

"Illegal Alien" does not equal "Drug Cartel"...Shouldn't your rage be aprropriately directed toward the cartels?

But I will try not to burden you with too much "thinking" or anything...

I am sure a gun in your hands on the border would bag plenty of illegals...and maybe some mexican americans as well...and maybe some local americans that just have a tan...or just look funny..

But I doubt it would do anything more than amuse the drug cartels.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
We're spending billions of dollars on "The war on terrorism" If they'd use some of that money...for say a year, they could seriously beef up the security of our borders, atleast keep some of the drugs and violence on the other side of the fence...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

This thread should be deleted immidiatly. This is what gives liberals and lawmakers excuses why to take more and more of our rights away. because of People talking about this radical nay nay. You are just as bad as the drug cartel to be doing the same thing they are doing.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I like this idea. I'll move to the US and do this for a living if it's implemented. A single trip to one of the slaughterhouses in Texas, and I'll be among the top ten in the Forbes 500.

In seriousness, this IS a good idea. Not the killing of illegal aliens - we don't want a bloodbath - but the citizen's arrest of them, and subsequent deportation of the same. Clearly, they're too much for the local law enforcement to handle, so why not do some good ol' fashioned Wild West bounty hunting?

As for the drug cartel workers...to Hell with them. Dead or alive sounds good to me there...preferably dead. And a big, fat bounty on the head of that Guzman prick would be nice too. One big enough that it'd have every mercenary between Tierra del Fuego and Alaska gunning for him.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You know what? This country deserves what it gets. It deserves the murders, it deserves the drug cartels, and it deserves the illegal immigrants. It deserves the Atzlan takeover when it happens, and it deserves the American dead that will follow. Because what we have here is a bunch of apathetic, "I'm happy with my day job", self centered, lazy, nube-tube watching, couch potato, drug taking, oblivious COWARDS.

Ignorance is bliss. One day however, that ignorance is going to kill you one way or the other.

You make me sick, and you are no American. Sick bunch of wimps. Yup, it's time to leave this place. For good.

Ahhh.. the good ol' you are no American quote. Heard the same thing when it came to people who opposed the Iraq and Afghanistan war

You are no different. Just because we don't support the mass genocide of 20 million people, who most come here looking for jobs and better futures for their children, though there are bad peas who do just spread violence. Those illegals should have done it through well legal means, however, that does not justify a shoot and kill tactic.

*SNIP*
You call yourself American? Try 1940's German.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is just disgusting. Do you know how many people who be killed by stupid rednecks who just figured every brown person is an illegal? It would be the death of my father who served this country for twenty years. Damn, I'd probably end up dead when I finally develop my summer tan.

I can't believe ATS is even allowing this kind of trash.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by antonia]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
wow. 5 pages of pure crap.

go do it if you're so convinced of your own righteousness.

but i'm guessing even you clowns know how asinine this idea is.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't know about where you guys live, but up here in the bay area in ca theres plenty of mexicans that are obviously illegal, and a lot of the ones I've met obviously are not involved in drugs. They are up here doing crappy little jobs that noone else wants neways, like little odd jobs like mowing lawns and working in mcdonalds and stuff lol. The kinda jobs basically only illegal aliens or teenagers would want, no adult with a family can take care of their family working at these places.

Most these people that I've met atleast are just up here working, and sending money back to their families. I don't see the big deal. Are we really advocating MURDERING people here? Jesus.

And yes I do see a BIG problem with illegal immigration, ESPECIALLY here in ca, but we don't need to start murdering folks.

And the reason all these drugs are coming here is because we in the united states are more addicted to drugs than any other place on the freaking planet. There is a huge demand for drugs here. Maybe we should think about why americans feel the need to stay doped up constantly?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
soo,they first come here with the gimick that they will clean your pool for 5 cents as long as you do not report them,or they will maybe fix your car for slave wages. BUt as all things work,the puppy turned into a dog and now they have taken our drug trade,our jobs are bieng put in their homeland and our kids cant even sell a newspaper because they call that a full time job. I would love if our military made a job to take out drug cartels near our border,i would volunteer for it as communitty service.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join