It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
At first I thought this was some sort of black comedy thread, but it seems alot of people here are deadly serious. Yuck. I can't believe any patriot would want to turn this nation into the one being described, nto only killing but rewarding the killing of unarmed and untried people. Something needs to be done, we agree on that ,but becoming all that we despise isn't the solution. The government has never been serious aboutstopping illegal immigration, the economy and those in power are too dependent on the labor. So they pay lip service to saying it's a problem, then they do nothing to actually make it stop. Let's not waste time talking about slaughtering people and devote that energy towards coming up with real solutions.

Paul

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I rarely state my opinion on these boards, but this thread is out of hand so i gotta say whats on my mind. all you people screaming, yea that would be awesome to kill innocent children and women and men? you are barbarians and it is because of people like you that we have the problems we facing in todays world. including the drug cartel problem. yea, lets just pass more laws, thatll solve everything. you tards, we were placed on this planet and its because of mans laws we're suffering. my wife is an illegal immigrant. she was 9 when her parents brought her here. a fine woman very intelligent, you wanna come kill her for something that your own governments laws are responsible for? how is that her fault that she's here? let me get to the point:

stop the drug war, you would cut all the finances from your boogey men cartels and there would be no more problems! legalize all drugs and tax them! who is government to decide what kinda drugs a person wants to take? you can drink and get perscription opium but no green or coke? its just like the healthcare question, let the people decide for themselves if they wanna damage their body! do you know what that would do to the economy? sonic boom! cartels? no money, they gone. so stop ranting and go kill someone if you're so brave. but let me guess, you spend too much time eatin snacks and talkin crap on ats to do anything forreal!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

yea brave man, go ahead. see if you can go kill some drug dealers. let me guess? you're rambo? do you know what kind of firepower they have? they have all the money because of the drug war. if you were to just stop the silly drug war it would make the cartels obsolete

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by inbound

So, the end justifies any means? Who decides who lives, who dies? You? Me? Some nebulous leader? I sure as hell don't want the job...

So we shoot/kill the illegals on the southern border/northern borders, and the coasts, too... Where does it stop? Who's next on the hit parade now that you've discarded law and order? The folks buying the drugs? The folks hiring the illegal aliens? Their kids? The dog? Where do you stop...?

You can not pick and choose which laws are to be obeyed. If they aren't working, change 'em. That's anarchy. Which does, of course, describe what is going on on the border with Mexico...on that we're agreed. The answer isn't however, and this is where we part company, more of the same, only on our side.

Dont the ends justify the means on just about every thing we do? As far as who lives and dies- that would be up to the those who are committing the crime. I just cannot see how securing our border with men carrying guns is anarchy and a discard of law and order. Law and order is what "end" we are trying to achieve. You have any idea what happens to you if you try to illegally immigrate to mexico? Its a felony and 5 years in a mexican prison. good luck surviving that. Just out of curiosity, do you have any ideas on putting a stop to whats going on down there?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

All you say is true. Politicians are, however, fairly easy to control, if you are willing to do so. Threaten their livelihood, their office, and they'll cave. We must, however, be willing to do the work necessary to do it.

Revolutions don't always require the use of a gun, or the equivalent... They do, however, require strength. By that I mean the willingness to do the down and dirty work of changing things for the better.

Now shooting everyone crossing the borders, or planting mines to blow them up, would indeed change things...but would it be change we wanted in the end? Killing people who, for the most part, are innocently trying to better themselves and their childrens futures, is that what we want our legacy to be?

Most of us are uncomfortable with some of the actions taking place in Afghanistan and Iraq now. ...as well as actions taken in other places in earlier times. None of which reflect well upon us as a whole.

This? It might work, sure... but at what cost? Don't use the end to justify the means...that's a dark, dark path to tread. One I'm less than comfortable, as you may have guessed, traveling.

The laws and the means to enforce them are already with us. All we need to do is be willing to do the dirty work necessary to make those we hired to do the job, do the job.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

pot? legalize everything! where do you think he gets the billions? you think he can last long running a country with no capital? how about all people unite and erase borders and all the governments and go by like 10 comandments or something? there are too many laws! and the laws make everyone in the world a criminal! its the govts laws that are the problem at the root of all this

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

wow, perfect example of brainwashed individual. that's what they want you to see, borders, enemies everywhere. we are people we should help each other out, not kill each other. and its your government thats responsible. the cartels are inevitability of the drug war. its like saying that flies are responsible for being on the cheese that YOU left out of the fridge!

ever heard of divide and conquer?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by seagull
How do you think the Mexican govt. would react? Might certain elements within it, or its entirety, join forces with the cartels to "avenge" the deaths of Mexican nationals? Or, as is all too likely in the scenario some of you are advocating, innocent people are killed...what then? Ooops? ...and continue on?

Yeah right. And so instead we are just to sit back, and continue to allow the wanton murder of our citizens and do nothing. Do you hear yourself? What kind of American are you?

Well, you do sit back and continue to let unconstitutional laws pass, you continue letting your govt take a crap on all your freedoms, you continue to let your govt spy on your citizens and murder them, indefinitely detain them, might as well sit back in your computer chair and let this pass too huh? or rant about it without doing a thing!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The solution isn't murder. The solution isn't placing a bounty on any person's head.

We saw this already in the Middle East when a bounty was placed on all
Al-CIA-da members. People just started bringing their neighbors & anyone else in as members just for the money. That's how Gitmo got so loaded with a bunch of innocents. People will say & do anything for the almighty dollar. Money talks & BS walks.

You want change? Real change? Legalize everything! Look at Holland & the Netherlands. All types of drugs are legal over there & they have one of the lowest crime rates in the world. The Netherlands is planning on closing 8 prisons because there's nobody to put in them. What a wonderful place it must be over there!

I don't think you folks will have to worry about the next generation of illegal immigrants since they've started spraying pesticides to kill the foliage hiding the immigrants between the Mex & US border, so like Agent Orange, they'll soon develop all sorts of physical & nervous system problems & their children will be born with Spina bifida. Then, who do you think will be paying for all their medical care? US. The wonderful US. And another point, who else is getting exposed to the pesticides? Our brave & vigilant Border Patrol Officers who haven't learned what Agent Orange can do to a person or their children.

I couldn't care less if someone wants to get hooked on drugs & eventually kills themself. Did you hear me? I said ~ I DON'T CARE! We should just supply them with free needles & a clean place to sit while they zone out. Oh, that might be your son or daughter? I guess you should've been a better parent.

So, to sum it up, our government is working towards killing the immigrants & the Border Patrol Agents. It's just that their method is a whole lot more slow & painful than your money-grubbing bounty plan.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oppaperclip

Sure. Then allow them to kill the Border Patrol Agents, too. That way, they will be doing them a favor so they won't have to suffer from the pesticide's side effects & they won't be bringing malformed children into this world.

I got it! We'll kill them, they'll kill us & TPTB can sit back & take bets on who'll be the last man standing.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by inbound

Dont the ends justify the means on just about every thing we do?

NO. When you use that line of thinking, then any tactic at all is kosher. That's the sort of thinking that lead to atrocities of the Holocaust variety. Or leaders like Idi Amin who rule through terror.

As far as who lives and dies- that would be up to the those who are committing the crime.

In what way? Simply wanting to better the existence of your children will be a capital offense? If they're drug smugglers and they start shooting, then yes, all bets are off. But some here, not you necessarily, are advocating something much more sinister...killing everyone who crosses our borders illegally... That's would be an atrocity. East German border guards, though in the reverse, used this tactic... I'm sorry, that's not an America I want to ever see.

I just cannot see how securing our border with men carrying guns is anarchy and a discard of law and order. Law and order is what "end" we are trying to achieve.

In and of itself, no it's not leading to anarchy. But that's not what is being put forth here. A bounty on the heads of illegals, that's what is being advocated here. They payed bounty on the scalps of Native Americans once, too... Plus ce change, plus ce meme chose. If it takes the US Army to secure the border than so be it. I'll not have an issue with that...

But for groups of armed vigilantes to do this? No...that's where I draw the line. That's where the anarchy will come from. Groups of armed men wandering around killing those they deem illegal, or undesirable...what's to stop them from deciding I'm undesirable, or you?

You have any idea what happens to you if you try to illegally immigrate to mexico? Its a felony and 5 years in a mexican prison. good luck surviving that.

Yes. ...it's their country, and their laws. I have no real issue with it being a felony either. Don't get me wrong here, I'm as anti illegal immigration as you could possibly want...but I don't think killing them is the way to go...

Just out of curiosity, do you have any ideas on putting a stop to whats going on down there?

There's a reason I don't work in the State Dept.... ...and it is spilling over into the US. I don't like it, it should be stopped. But that is a law enforcement, and military, issue. That's their job. Not ours, unless you happen to be either one of those? Or one of the politicians who aren't doing the job we elected them to do...? Our job, is to make sure our elected officials are doing their job, so they'll have the military and law enforcement do theirs... That requires us to exercise our duty as citizens. Be involved in the process... Vote. Communicate with our representatives. In other words be more than a latte drinking drone...myself included.

[edit on 4/14/2010 by seagull]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm being cynical if telling the truth is cynical. Border agents are cogs just like our military personnel. We live in a world where it's kill or be killed. An eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth.

The only reason the Border Patrol is working to stop drugs coming across the border is because the government hates competition.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Mod Note...

Please be advised the advocating of murder and torture will not be tolerated... It's a violation of the Terms & Conditions Of Use.

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

It is one thing to contrast the bounty on law enforcement officers and a hypothetical bounty on illegal immigrants, it is quite another to advocate the murder of large groups of people, or the systematic torture of the same.

This will be the only admonition... Further infractions will be dealt with administratively.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You stated: "Yeah sure we haven't uncovered anything showing CIA involvement in drug smuggling."

Do your homework, then come back & we'll talk.

Um, I just saw you got banned. I guess we won't be talking & you have tons of time to research. Have fun!

Thanks, Mods. Cheers!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Afterthought]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join