It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What horrid deplorable attitudes by some here.

You would actually advocate that people go out and murder another human being?

In fact you want to pay people for the wholesale slaughter of another race?

Is this a sick joke? Is this some sort of perverted eye for an eye logic?

You know, maybe if Americans didn't have such a veracious appetite for illegal drugs in this country, the cartels wouldn't have a market.

Some people's comments in here make me sick.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

They are here illegally! By definition...they are law breakers just by being here.

IMO, if a government is intelligent enough to pull off two wars, they are no doubt capable of securing our borders.

And I agree with you 100%. Of course the government wants them here. They provide cheap labor to big business (and small I suppose), but the bigger reason (in my opinion) is to win the votes of others in the Hispanic, Mexican, etc. communities. Votes, staying in power, etc. even at the expense of laws and the welfare of Americans is this administration's standard tactics.

If I were a conspiracy buff (hee-hee) I would suggest that there isn't a better way to beat the US than to destroy it from inside. Kill the economy, spend all our money for generations to come, try to provide health care to "everyone", take control of banks and automakers, kill NASA, etc. Maybe even get a nobody elected with questionable birth records who went to a church where they preached destroying the US and "white folks" and so on. But that would be way too obvious and couldn't possibly happen...right?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Please, sir, don't leave the site because of the people on here. Every day is dealing with these type of people, you cannot let them get to you! letting them get to you is not something you should allow. People will stoop to any level, trust me. Don't stoop to theirs by allowing them to get to you. Just know that YOU are a better person. Know that you are someone that is better than them, that your morals and beliefs are stronger than these people.

There are many on here who wish this thread gone. As life goes you cannot always control everything, that includes some of the sorry people that live on this earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My, my, my. Guess we showed the world how we are, didn't we ?

I have to say that I am embarrassed by some of the statements made in
this thread. I'm embarrassed because . . . I just can't believe how much
anger and hatred exists out there. The lack of compassion amazes me.

The founders of this country would kick some of our asses out of the
country for good . . . if they saw and heard how we carried on yesterday
and today !

It's not about hate. Or violence. Or bounties.

It's being part of a "civilized" movement, to "better" the mistakes made.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

...not to mention the many, many more who don't think it's a good idea. That would include you, me, dozens of others for everyone advocating this sort of thing...

Much of this is just anger. Anger like I've not seen in many a day. Anger at a govt. that seems less and less to care about its citizens and more about being loved abroad. The illegals are a handy scapegoat...like many another group of people through out history.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join