It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I really can't believe what I've been reading so far.

The fact that so many posters have voiced their support for such a measure is so frightening at so many levels!

I mean, how is this different from Hitler blaming all the Reich's problems on the jews? What is next? Placing an eagle eating a snake mark on brown people before sending them to the slaughterhouse?

"There are no jobs! Blame it on the Mexicans. The economy is in the crapper! Blame it on the illegals. Our nation is full of junkies and drug addicts! It's all because of the wetbacks!"

The US really needs to do some soul searching when the "land of the free" spurts ideological crap like this one and even worse, is supported by so many. What have you yanks become?!?!

And this nob of an OP having the nerve to justify his stance by stating an alleged offer by drug dealers to kill border officers -by the way, over 65% of these border agents are of Mexican ascent- to hide his racism and bigotry.

It is so disappointing to read all of this. There have been plenty Mexican nationals in the US army bleeding for a country that is not theirs. Trying to protect the citizens of a country full of bigots and rednecks that despise them. I hope someone sees the irony of this.

Apparently hate is the only language some people speak.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
STOP THE WAR ON DRUGS!!! Problem solved ^^

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht

I mean, how is this different from Hitler blaming all the Reich's problems on the jews?

Good question.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

The OP is to the point and very simple to understand. It is not an obfuscated mystery needing analytical rabbis to spend years discerning it's meaning.

It's very simple...

Quote: "In which now there are $250,000 bounties being placed on our border patrol officials by Mexican drug cartels, then fine. Let's place the same bounty on the heads of all illegal immigrants, period. "

And then he goes on explaining how such murder could become profitable so as to serve as an incentive to get Americans to do such murderous acts.

He is not talking about the Cartel guys he is targeting Illegal immigrants specifically Mexicans. He some how think that this will stop Cartel drug runners who kill the very same targets as the OP wishes to, from putting a bounty on US Border Patrol.

I don't have an issue with it's racism, I don't have an issue with it's rage or hatred. My issue lays with the fact on how blatantly stupid it is and the disregard for illegal Mexicans as a life form. Mexicans are not Dogs MAN! you guys would rather start killing us then to get your government to kick us out. That's why I have a problem with it.

It's out right crazy talk, The guy must be pooping himself rereading it, wishing he could take it off the Net, Sending the Staff U2U pleading for it's removal because he was drugged and drunk when he posted it and now sober he realises just what a crazy thread he has made.

The guy is probably going to have night terrors just imagining the FBI barging down his door and serving him with a warrant in the wee hours of the morning, dragging him to their main offices and dreading the sharp pain he will get in his heart the moment they answer his repeated please as to why he is being arrested and the feds just respond...."So do you spend much time on a site called Above Top Secret?".

I'd leave the country if I was him. Just don't come to Mexico please.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
the threats to our nation in the modern world are VERY dynamic! you are right we need to shift from terror to our boarder, and then back again, we need to learn how to move and respond quickly and effectively, and our military today, with its experience fighting the invisible enemy is just what the doctor ordered for this drug problem to our little brother to the south

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You know i really liked this site but then i red posts by idiots like this so disappointing i understand it would really be nice to put a bounty on the cartel idiots bt to just outright want to kill anyone for the color of there skin or country of origin is just an idiots idea of how to get things done maybe instead of being a quote telephone tough guy suit up and get out of in front of your computer in you mamas basement crying about how things are do something constructive and try to make a change legally insted of lowering yourself and this awsome site to the level of the drug cartelsyhour not doing anything but making yourself just as stupid and anti-amercican as they are some people are just trying to get away from the same thing that you yourself are cowering away in your parents homes are trying to get away from moron!!!!!!! Merda taurorum animas conturbit

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Your hearts can bleed all you want...the facts are that there are people from another country invading our country, killing our citizens, killing our border patrol agents for purposes of taking our jobs, using our health care, selling drugs, committing crimes, etc.

While I feel sorry for people in other countries that can't feed their children etc...bringing them here is nothing but a recipe for the same result here. This country can't feed, clothe, house and provide health care for our own...let alone others. With all your arguments, these are facts...we can't fix the entire world when we are having trouble fixing ourselves.

Disagree? Fine...open your home to 10 illegal aliens. You feed them, you house them, you provide health care, you pay them...not me. And when your house falls...where will you be then? My door will be locked tight.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

I mean, how is this different from Hitler blaming all the Reich's problems on the jews?

Good question.

It's very different. Because Mexicans are very different from Jews. Mexicans wont sit there and get stuffed in some camp. We are like snapping turtles, we look like sleepy slow things that crawl out of the river but you make us mad or threaten us and will snap your limbs right off.

Big difference.

America will always be able to kick Mexico's butt in a war like they did last time. But the main reason why there is still a Mexico is because we are not afraid to die, actually we love it and we bread like rabbits. We will make you kick our butts until you just get tired and leave like a tree.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jakemill

You really think TBTB want to stop the drug trade??? Come on they are sitting at the top of the pyramid. Stop the drug trade your having a laugh. The drugs coming north from South America keep your youth from giving a damn oh and give the redneck fraternity an excuse to murder innocent South Americans and hey maybe get paid for the pleasure. Divide and conquer. Open your eyes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
killing our border patrol agents for purposes of taking our jobs

yeah, I'm justy going to leave it at that.
2nd line.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

No one is asking the USA to fix problems.

And just to let you know you don't fix anything, all you do is go country to country destabilizing it. Creating hunger and famine and disease as if you guys were the last gad damned book of revelations.

Once you totally destroy a county to tell them all how great America is, then you fill up your country with immigrants for the cheep labour.

The funny thing is the only country the US military need to invade to spread some liberty and democracy is the USA itself. You guys are seriously destroying the WHOLE GOD DAMNED WORLD!

All of it every inch of this world is being rotted away, destroyed, destabilized, pillaged, plundered, all the lives that are being irrevocably destroyed, all the children being slaughtered in their beds, and the genocides from hunger due to your sanctions and embargoes. And you honestly believe that you are helping the world!

You are the problem, you are the one who is responsible, you, you, you, you, you, you and sooner or later your ignorance will be your demise.

But you just keep blaming the Mexican, you'll sleep better at night if you do.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

killing our citizens, killing our border patrol agents for purposes of taking our jobs, using our health care, selling drugs, committing crimes, etc.

95% of our jobs are filled with Americans. About 5% are filled by illegals.

Pew says that illegal immigrants make up nearly five percent of the labor force.

www.npr.org...

And this was before the economy ever went bad. The percentage is probably even less now.

Selling drugs is not just an illegal immigrant market. Many Americans sell it as well. Many Americans abuse our health care as well.

Disagree? Fine...open your home to 10 illegal aliens. You feed them, you house them, you provide health care, you pay them...not me. And when your house falls

Yes, I disagree. Because it amazes me how we as Americans want to lay all our problems on illegals while ignoring the growing dependency of Americans on our government.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

I blame our country for a hell of a lot of things, including going to other countries under the lie of this-or-that. I blame our government of attempting control of the people, against their will, and against what this country used to stand for. I also blame other countries for being too weak or money hungry to do anything when evil stares them in the face.

However...I will always blame someone who breaks into my home, to take my property. I will blame them for being (at absoloute least) a thief. And if they kill my family...a murderer. And for that, I am justified in wanting them dead. Or...a simpler solution...KEEP THEM OUT TO BEGIN WITH!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith
[more

Agreed......but a high electrified jurrassic park type fence will keep the bad dogs out and the bad dogs in.

with no tresspassing signs on each side.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

All illegals are drug runners with murder on the mind.
Didn't you know that...

All of them...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Yes, I disagree. Because it amazes me how we as Americans want to lay all our problems on illegals while ignoring the growing dependency of Americans on our government.

You seem to be missing the most important point. They are here illegally! By definition...they are law breakers just by being here. They shouldn't be here and our job (or our government's job) is to keep them out. Sure...drugs and crime will continue and we need to police our own. But we don't need the added work of policing law breakers from other countries...who have already broken the law just by being here.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Didn't you know that...

All of them...

You are being ironic, aren't you?
2nd line

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Apr 14 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Didn't you know that...

All of them...

You are being ironic, aren't you?

I'm sure he is...but the idea of "come on...let them stay...they aren't criminals even though they broke the law getting here" makes no sense to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE

Originally posted by Izarith

I blame our country for a hell of a lot of things, including going to other countries under the lie of this-or-that. I blame our government of attempting control of the people, against their will, and against what this country used to stand for. I also blame other countries for being too weak or money hungry to do anything when evil stares them in the face.

However...I will always blame someone who breaks into my home, to take my property. I will blame them for being (at absoloute least) a thief. And if they kill my family...a murderer. And for that, I am justified in wanting them dead. Or...a simpler solution...KEEP THEM OUT TO BEGIN WITH!

That's fine, The USA has every right to build a huge Berlin wall at their boarder. Snipers, Flamethrowers, motes with alligators land mines, drone planes, I see no problem with the US using these things to keep people out.

But you know what you don't use any of them, you practically roll out a red god damn carpet for illegal immigrants, then you teat them like skat defecated out of a pigs butt, then once these what you view as animals acquire a little wealth by living in horrible conditions worse then the country they came from you want to round them up take the cash and toss them out or shoot them dead.

If you don't want a thief stealing your car stereo don't steal every car stereo on the world, and then put a note on your dash window saying I have the only car Stereo and the door is unlocked. It's common sense man. Your leaders are punking you strait up the poop hole and your blaming the condome.

TA!!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They are here illegally! By definition...they are law breakers just by being here.

I agree with you that they do break the law, misdemeanor at that. But are you really going to believe that our government is that inept at keeping them out?

Yes, they shouldn't be here. But this problem didn't create itself overnight. From 1986 to 2001, the US had very little interest in dealing with illegals. Not much was said by the public because illegals helped to keep prices down and the economy was doing pretty good.

Suddenly, 19 hijackers create chaos and suddenly you see an immediate interest in going after illegals. BTW, hijackers entered legally. Now that the economy is bad, there is an even bigger interest about solving the problem of illegals. Add the cartels to the mix, and the cry for getting illegals out get louder.

Do you really believe illegals would be such an issue if the US hadn't gotten involved in the Merida initiative and if the economy was blooming?

Illegals are a scapegoat for our government. Gives them a quick way to turn attention elsewhere when things are going bad.

IMO, if a government is intelligent enough to pull off two wars, they are no doubt capable of securing our borders.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join