It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ah yes... Quoting fiction and mythology is an awesome way to make your point.

Prohibition... There's the argument winner. When you make something illegal, criminals profit. How do you think these hard core druglords are making their money? Off the illegal trafficking and selling of this product.

When you legalize a drug it doesn't make it more likely to be used. It changes who makes the money from it. Do you want criminals making the money or do you want the people making the money? Criminals will find ways to make money, but take away the ones which are so blatantly obvious and they'll suffer enough to want to go back into the shadows. Right now, they're out there in the open and they don't care if they're being seen.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

For starters, I did not declare or start the Drug War or any War for that matter, so I assume that the ignorant remark was not meant for me. And if they were so ignorant, why are they so wealthy?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Each new post I read I can only feel so very, very fortunate that God did not feel I needed the punishment of being born a God damn American.

I mean really, listen to yourselves, all gung ho on killing Mexicans. You guys can't even take on some third world Muslims or flip flop wearing Asians living in the jungle and now you think you can take on a Mexican?

How absolutely STUPID do you have to be? How much lead does an American constantly poisoned by his own government need to ingest to reach this level of utmost complete stupidity.

You guys think that because your so damn good at slaughtering innocent women and children with your state of the art technology that was all invented by the JEWS you can take on a drunk Mexican who can't see strait?

Dude our own Government completely funded you yours can't control us. and you mister Jo blow hiding behind his god damned c0mputer thinks that you have anything on the most pitiful weak hungry Mexican?

Dude we cross intolerable deserts just to work at McDonald's, our Women have more will and strength in their pinkie that you, your ancestor or your great grand children will ever be capable of imaging to have and you really want to start shooting us. Talk about a death wish.

So be it you hypocritical scum, you decrepit slime, you ignorant spineless sorry excuses for humans. You have let your government rape you up the butt, you have let your leaders sell your country away for pennies on the dollar, you have trashed every right you HAD that was won by your IMAGENT for fathers, Now it's time to pay the piper, it's time Mexicans show you Really who we are and what we are capable of. It's time you pansy child molesters and child killers learn just exactly what a MEXICAN IS!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Just don't complain when you end up in the afterlife.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What's really sad, is how this is all fueled by months, if not years, of manufactured illegal immigrant hysteria that's used as a cover story to keep people from pointing their fingers at the real cause of many problems.

It's not because of the immigrants you can't find jobs, or states are broke, it's because politicians and corporations screwed you over, big time.

Countries like Canada take in many more immigrants, illegal and legal, each year and don't even flinch.

And now look at you, ready to take lives over the BS you were fed.

Pathetic.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Risen]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just reading through this thread. there are some good ideas, and well... some bad ones. why not put militia members on guard at local and state borders. where are the "true" patriots and why are they not helping their community? why are the states asking for federal help? take care of the problem at home and quit asking our do nothing but lie cheat and steal president to fix it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow, this all seems to be getting way out of hand.
I'm just glad I don't live in Texas.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I truly hope that this doesn't fall upon deaf ears. This country is in big trouble. Our troops are re-treating in Afghanistan, there is no end in sight for Iraq. We need to bail on all of it and get them home to deal with this issue. We need to start over from the ground up. I hope that ONE of you is motivated by my words, in trying to find people who are smart enough to find a new way of doing things, such as a new monetary system. We need to close our borders and make America have its own factories, It's own Industry again. Please...I have nephews...I need your help....enough bickering and fear mongering, we NEED to get things accomplished! Please help me and my fellow AMERICANS have a future!!! SOS! SOS! I'm sounding the horn instead of "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!" I'm now shouting to ALL OF YOU! "THE BANKERS ARE COMING!!!!" PLEASE HELP!!! CLOSE The borders! HELP ME GET THIS COUNTRY BACK!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

NO DON"T GO!!!!

Dude please don't go!

I mean it, this terrorist infiltrated sight needs you, People need to see the other side, there has to be a voice of decent against tyranny.

There are so few of us on this Site, when it come to being against the killing of Mexicans or blaming Mexico for all of the US's problems.

I can't do this alone man.

And Shame on you ATS, shame on you. You guys know openly talking about killing Innocent people is wrong and also it's totally against you TC rules on activism. This is US sponsored terrorism against innocent people whose only law they broke was to cross an imaginary line because your country has destabilized ours and left your doors completaly open.

SHAME ON YOU ATS!!!!

I honestly can't belive i would ever see this on ATS. It's wrong and you know it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm first in line!!! Damn ive been waiting for this day and come to think of it that money could rreally come in handy right about now i see no flaw in this proposition! its perfect! So are there any restrictions like only a set amount you are aloud to turn in everymonth or can i go full time!! SIGN ME UP! -D HESPERIA CA

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

While discussing IP's being traced (as if anyone believed they were private and secret) you just issued an outright threat against that poster. Smooth move. Now if anything happens to the person that posters IP address belongs to or their families, or whomever, residing at that address, you'd be the prime suspect. My opinions may be out there, I admit, but I'm not threatening to "track your IP, find out where you live, and show you a bit of the real world you live in." or anything like that. Mods, you may be obligated to report that. I understand you are angry over thiese statements, but, maybe, you should step away from the keyboard, have a drink, and calm down.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"America Land of the Free???" Don't buy it sounds like history repeating itself. You remember that guy, what was his name? Oh Hitler! Wake up America smell the coffee.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Wrong, nice try bud.

I am in no way threatening this guy. I'm just informing him that his IP could be tracked by some one who could really, really, really hurt him for blabbing his mouth.

I would never do this. But there are government agencies how are looking for terrorist like him on the net, and also there might be people who can do the same and take matters into their own hands. I don't have the knowledge nor the capability or the will to do this.

That's all I'm saying. Just giving the poor guy a heads up because I'm a cool guy like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I concur with your statements. Some of the individuals posting on this website should get a psychiatric evaluation.. It could be the "Patriot" American disease.. This programmed constant drive for assailing and blaming external groups for innate pathologies in order to obscure them through self-aggrandizement.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This thread is flat out disgusting.

It is a zenophobic rant calling for the murder of innocent folks.

THREADS LIKE THESE FUEL UNSTABLE FOLKS TO DO HORRIFIC THINGS.

But of course that is why ATS has terms and conditions...RIGHT?

ATS T&C
2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Does calling for the mass murder of all illegal immigrants within the US qualify?

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Ditto

My respect for ATS is eroding by the second.

This post has been copied by me and if it is removed (like my last post) by the resident Mod here I will be asking SO directly for an explanation.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Glad to know I was wrong, I'd hate to see a good dissenter to the subject lost from the site.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

I would think that means detailing self incriminating details of personal experience with the illicit activity and not the discussion of the illicit activity outright or nothing would ever get discussed on ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Discussing illicit activity is one thing...this op is actually PROPOSING IT.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Lol, dude, calm down, 250k for any illegal, dead or alive? Did you even think before you made the thread? Or is this just a troll job better than one I could of ever created?

Either way, if you were in Mexico & living in piss poor conditions, wouldn't you want to come over to America? Be honest. I know I would.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join