It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hitler Was On The $20 Bill, How Would The Jews Feel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
They would probably wonder why a German was on an American $20 bill.

But seriously, congratulations, another late comer to the party realizes that history happened. To save you some time here's history in a nutshell: Lots of men in power enslaved and killed other men in power when it suited their agenda. The men or groups in power constantly shifted and so the groups killed or enslaved or oppressed constantly changed. This occurs all the time and is why people in this country get ancy(sp?) about their rights being infringed because it leaves them vulnerable to more of the same.

But why spread that? Why talk about that? Why not spend your effort trying to get better? Why not spend your time studying the rare times when it didn't work that way? The times when people tried to do the right thing even when it was hard, even when it was against their own interests. Like the foundation of this nation, like the acceptance of the common American to the civil rights movement, like the philosophy of liberalism and the good actions of America during the cold war or WWII.

What was it that made these instances different? What grain of wisdom can we take away from these lessons? What are we forgetting when we dwell on the eons of bad blood that passed before this? Down one path lies the same old hate, death and destruction. We know, we've been there time and again. Maybe you should consider taking the other path.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If Hitler was on a dollar bill. Americans would speak German with an American accent and their wouldn't be a Jew left to complain about it.

I

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Teddy was an Indian hater, too. He said,

"I suppose I should be ashamed to say that I take the Western view of the Indian. I don't go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every ten are, and I shouldn't like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth."

en.wikipedia.org...
In fact, if you were to read his writings regarding the American Indian, you'll find that he was of the opinion that they had it coming.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Like this thread... Why does it matter??? Honest to God this has to be dis-info...

I mean doesn't this fit more in the BTS forum space??

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware that anyone else on ATS had heard of Corporate Avenger. They have a good message. As far as who deserves to be on the money, in regard to their treatment of the American Indian, none of the presidents have had a very good track record. Also, for all the people thinking, "that was in the past. Why can't you let it go?", it may have been in the past but the consequences from those actions are still being played out today.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Everybody here hates everybody else. Get a helmet...oh, and duck!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

well the white man will get his karmic ticket soon. Even some of the native americans states that they were foretold that America will come and Ameirca will go. Karma will eventually win in the end.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
If Hitler was on a dollar bill. Americans would speak German with an American accent and their wouldn't be a Jew left to complain about it.

I

I see what you did there! Its so clever!!

If we change the statement to "How would Jews feel if Hitler was on a 20 deutsche mark note?" can we continue the mental exercise without more niggling jackassery?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join