It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS...Live! Needs YOU for music

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hey music fans and musicians...

I'm looking for either members music, or tracks by bands that are available under the Creative Commons licence where attribution needs to be given, in order to use them in the live shows.

Music by bands not producing on Creative Commons cannot be considered (at the moment) - so that rules out 99.9% of "household names" I'm afraid - however the simple fact is that I'm more than proud to air stuff by members and new bands looking for a break, because I know there is some excellent stuff out thre.

All bands will be correctly attributed on air, and in the show threads with a link back to their site (assuming they have one) or the place that their music is available.

If you produce music - and I know we have some VERY talented people on ATS - or know of any bands who create material on creative commons please link them in this thread - it will be much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
[edit on 15 May 2010 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I produce music, but i doubt your after a 7min minimal House epic

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Actually, I'd love it
I used to DJ in clubs and play old school house, so go for it - as long as its not something like "House Nation" I'm sure folks will love it!

Believe me when I say a 7 minute break would be most welcome

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well, I could sing and record it...

But then anyone listening would have their speakers broken.

The lawsuits, oh the lawsuits...:shk:

I enjoyed most of the music on the premier of the show, and am sure that many would like to show their talents here.

To avoid you having said lawsuits thrown at you, I think I will just be a silent observer in all of this..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is my band....

www.soundclick.com...

and here is some solo work...

www.youtube.com...

u2u me if you need anything else.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My instrumental tune Slapster I thought might work well for a transition or something. If you like check it out, on the BTS music podcasts. Feel free to use at will.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Courtesy bump.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My myspace page... Here

I also have some very brutal, heavy stuff.. However, I used a few lines from Excitable Boy's thread "I don't cry," so I'd have to get his permission if you were going to use it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well I have a couple of dozen songs from my Son in the members podcast you are more than welcome to use.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you need any specific type of song, let me know and I'll be glad to see what I can cook up in a timely manner.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Last weeks tracks were amazing. Very excited about, what you will share tonight. Just one question...Last week's "intro". What genius was behind that ? And will you repeat it for tonights show ?. Very "hypnotic"

[edit on 17-4-2010 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I think it'd be the best way to end the show

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Use whatever you want. You don't need my permission and yes this is EB.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Which intro? Am curious now...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

I liked it too. Industrial/Trance loops.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

The ATS live thread (page 7) you define it as the "pre-live" music, featured in the first part. Understand now that the "secret" is loops

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I am willing to bear the cost of purchasing the right to the following song provided it is played at least twice every show (three times if zazz calls in).

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

What a cool thread. (thanks dog, for linking me here)
I have my debut album coming out. It's getting other tracks added to it right now and then it's getting mixed. But I would like to come back and post the music here once it's done.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join