It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all missing the point.....and running out of time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The point is that we have the technologies to end poverty, to provide water to the dry areas of the world, to provide unlimited free energy, to revolutionise transport, and many other things.

However, we are wasting our energy on rushing around trying to prove things. Things that we already know are true, do not need to be proved.

What we need is for these technologies to be brought out into the open and made use of in a positive and beneficial way for the good of everyone rather than the few who want to keep them for themselves.

Many people now accept that there is life in outer space. On these forums, we know that there is plenty of evidence to show this. Why are we not moving forward and capitalising on it or at least openly acknowledging it? We are allowing the sceptics and government agencies to deny what we know is true.

We are wasting time just enjoying the search and discussions when we could be actually doing something about it.

That is our weakness and they know it. As the saying goes - we cannot organise a piss-up and party in a brewery. There are enough intelligent people here to motivate and co-ordinate, so why are we dithering? I think we are afraid of what might happen when the truth is revealed. Yes, it will be scary, but we have been kept in the dark for too long already and time is running out.

Many people now accept that the military has UFO technology which is far above what we are forced to accept as oil-based fuels run out and the oil barons squeeze us until the last drop is paid for. This UFO technology involves unlimited energy production and transport using new designs of aircraft travelling at fantastic speeds without worrying about gravity.

Many people also realise that there is an underlying official culture of secrecy and denial and we accept this and think we cannot do anything about it. We think we are powerless to stop it, we consider ourselves victims of the Big Game, but there is strength in our numbers. We do not have to be violent, but merely to insist that the truth be told and that we are no longer going to accept the absolute rubbish that has been fed to us for years.

Really, it does not matter whether the Apollo Missions were faked or not. It does not matter whether we can prove there is life on Mars or the Moon. It does not matter who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Osama bin Laden is just the fall guy and we have to have a fall guy to make us feel someone is to blame.

We will honour our 9/11 dead who needlessly died in the attacks far more by knowing the facts and standing up for the truth. By knowing the facts, the truth will automatically come out.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Your misconstruing speculation for facts. There is no proof that the government has any alien technology, there is only speculation of such things. They could just as easily be cover stories from military ops, black projects, and cold war goings on.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It's so nice to see idealist threads like yours.
How do you think the secret governments or whatever you may call them are ruling the world ? By fear, ignorance and deception.

Accept it man. I don't tell you to stop hoping for some super classy "Truth movement takes over America's hearts." I just tell you that this war of minds and words is won in advance by the poeple we think are the true rulers of this world.

For example, they will shut down ATS when they find out a given percentage of users opinions are going in the same direction.
" Divide and conquer. "

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder
this world.

For example, they will shut down ATS when they find out a given percentage of users opinions are going in the same direction.
" Divide and conquer. "
Technology wise i disagree with you

If ats is hosted in a different country then they cannot take down the website.

They can blacklist it and tell all isp to ban access to this website. They cannot however take down the website or take any of the data stored

Data can be pushed around anywhere and everywhere

This website is a conspiracy website. Nothing said here is proven or even to be taken with a grain of salt...Understand?

This website would have been shut down YEARS ago due to 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Now unless this website gets 300 million registered members than that will be a day of reckoning for this website.

otherwise "ALIENS MAN ALIENS!!!!!!" no one believes in them. This site is just a fiction website in the eyes of the government

hold your horses my dear friend

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Casual reader, first-time poster here.

The following I heard on a radio interview with someone from the Tesla society. I do not have a linkable source at this time.

Nikola Tesla had created a way to harness and pull electricity from the ionosphere and conduct it wirelessly through the earth. He demonstrated this in front of reporters, and it worked. He was able to illuminate lights far away on a hill with the use of his device and without wires. He proceded to go to J.D. Rockefeller (if I remember correctly) and ask for funding for more R&D. Rockefeller was impressed with his design. However his answer was, "No." He told Tesla that his idea was wonderful, but with one major flaw, there is no way to measure the amount of usage. He was not interested if there was no way to charge the consumer. I probably don't have to tell you guys what happened to Tesla's material upon his death.

Now on to my point. In the society we live in, profit is the number one goal. As long as there is profit to be made with the current system in place, change will be very, very slow. If existant at all.

I'm still a little skeptic on whether or not the government has UFO technology. I have seen no proof. But I will imagine for a second that it does. Who is to say that technology around us every day was not originally gleaned from recovered UFOs? Think of all the advancements since the Roswell incident. Could it be possible that some of the technology is being secretly released to the scientific public? I imagine this would be at a relitevly slow rate in order to maximize profits with each "item" released.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There IS plenty of 'proof' of all these types of things (see the thousands of threads and videos and articles on this website) and although all the official channels deny it and play down its importance, there is absolutly overwhelming evidence for all these kind of things. Particularly space evidence.

Whether you like to call it all speculation or not depends if you are still denying what is here already and in front of your eyes. Maybe for some it is too bizarre to be believable, but for many people espescially on this forum, there is no doubt about government involvment with aliens and their technology, and illuminati groups running the world through the financial and media systems.

It seems like everyone wants to continue to 'play' at investigating and obviously feel more comfortable using their mind to debate it all rather than take action and stop what we have allowed to happen. That is sad, because once it is over and their agenda is complete, it will all be too late to backtrack. While we sleep in the cinema, the film is still being run.

top topics

join