It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Strom hits Eastern India, 60 dead 50,00 houses destroyed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
A severe storm hit eastern India bringing devastation in West Bengal bordering Bangladesh, and in Bihar.

At least 60 people were killed and over two hundred injured when a severe storm with a windspeed of 125 kmph ripped through North Dinajpur district in West Bengal and four neighbouring districts of Bihar.

Thousands of trees were uprooted affecting traffic and the National Highway 34 was blocked for several hours, the minister said.

West Bengal civil defence minister Srikumar Mukherjee said that the storm had a windspeed of 125 kmph.

Death toll are likely to rise and soon the extent of devastation would be clear..

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the people in India, these natural disasters seem to be picking up at unnatural pace. At least, it appears that way.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx
My heart goes out to the people in India, these natural disasters seem to be picking up at unnatural pace. At least, it appears that way.

The world is just about to enter into necular war and your talking about a storm???????????

Are you f****ing kiddin' ?????

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by Centurionx

The world is just about to enter into necular war and your talking about a storm???????????

Are you f****ing kiddin' ?????

Huh? !!!!

To the OP

It does appear that this is going to be an interesting year, with much pain and sadness. It's also during times like this that many people pull together and spread a little love... which is needed at the moment judging by many posts I have seen on ATS lately.

new topics

top topics

join