It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi From Barney808

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi everyone nice to be here. This is a HUGE message board and I hope I can make some sort of contribution - however small.

Looking forward to taling to each and every one of you, but not necessarily all at once!

Cheers,
Barney._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by barney808

Hi barney, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hey there new guy. Happy to have ya here unless your here to spread dissinformation and make me believe that aliens arent angels and that stargates arent real. If you want me to believe that the government is on my side and that Nibiru is on its way to kill me in 2012 then your in the wrong place mister! I hope to see that your atlantean theories support mine and that the nazcan lines were made for the space astronauts who have visited us before. Above all i hope you have some insite into roswell and why all these earthquakes keep happening.

OK lol but seriously glad to have ya man. People here may seem a bot off at times but there are some great minds here as well. I unfortunately aint one of them. I am smarter than the guy who claims to have created anti gravity though. LOL

Welcome aboard and remember what the dormouse said. "Feed Your Head"

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hey Sauron and fizzy1, thanks for great welcome.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Welcome! Jump right in!

This site has plenty for everyone and so many points of view,with lots of folks able to help you out any time you have questions. I hope you start feeling right at home!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi to you 'On the Edge'. Thanks for your welcome as well and yes I have jumped right in!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Greetings and welcome Barney

Always remember to bring your sense of humour with you, and try not to take to heart any vitriolic remarks (especially if they come from me
).

ATS can be a wonderful source of informative and highly interesting topics - but always remember to approach any thread/post with a healthy does of circumspection

Regards,

Matt

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi Barney808 and welcome to ATS! Are you really Barney Frank? If you are don't say so or they will attack you but u2u me when you can.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards. Have fun

Queenbob

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree with the poster above welcome and just have fun!!

This is a great site and it's soo much fun if you actually try and enjoy it.

Hope to cya around barney808

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Not Barney as in Barney the dinosaur, right?

I hope not.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! what kinds of topics are you interested in?
There are many topics to choose from here, so if you let us know some of your fave topics, we can point you in the direction of some good threads!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Weldome to the forum. Have fun!

Bite-E

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thanks Again to everyone. I am truly overwhelmed and delighted by the friendliness on this site.

No 'damwel' I am not 'Barney Frank', but thank you for asking. Your contribution helped me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I've started making some posts in an effort to 'educate' one of your weirdest contributors (in a polite way of course _javascript:icon('
') ). You could say we are having a bit of a 'barney'!

If you want to see weird, have a look at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and decide for yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by barney808

HI Barney808 I discoverd and joined ATS yesterday. Amazing bunch of people. You will find answers to questions you didn‘t know you wanted to ask.

new topics

top topics

join