It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA, Inc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Alright, if you won't address my claims directly, I'm done with it. If you're not here to debate, or even try to change my mind why argue the point?

Regarding the decorum of the discussion, as I said, I am defending my nation for baseless and undefended claims, for Crown and Britannia my good men!

Cheers and /thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Your_Number_One_Fan
Jimmy seems to be out to lunch on this one. Our purpose is to serve the elite class. With just enough "freedoms" not to bitch to much about it...

Smoke and mirrors.....

lol. Well said, Fan.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Ahhh yea know it's just a sad state of affairs the worlds in fellow Earthling. As an example you've isolated yourself from other people across the world for being a Nationalist. Whereas I consider myself an Earthling, Human being etc.
You can stand up for your imaginary lines on earth or accept an undivided planet without the superimposition placed upon it by powerful ass families destined on ruling the world. Not ruling a nation but literally wanting to rule the planet and having servants fuel there desires for technology, luxury, accommodations, travel!

Whoo rah awesome fun the planets #ed and all the "great" world leaders just suck assballs on implementing any form of structured living. Give us goals, dreams , prosperity, give us space travel, exploration, science.

Naaaaahhhp WAR, DEBT, BLOOD and GOLD.

We are their lil chimps on lil contractual ropes anchored down by fear.

<< 1   >>

join