It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA, Inc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How can a nation be a corporation? Or a human being considered an entity? How could the US be owned by Britain?

I have all these questions, and all kinds of ideas...

America is the puppet of the crown IMHO. America's leaders, not just the POTUS, all bow down and scrape to England and to Israel.

Obama's staff is full of ex federal reserve bonobos.

My country tis of thee?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is what my country is made of ? Is what I mean.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I think you mean chimps -- bonobos are peaceful.

Modern humans are chimps.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
How is your country a puppet of mine? We followed you into Iraq like obedient little lap dogs and Prime Minister Blair, in all of his glorious groveling scumbag nature, touted the line for your President W. Bush whenever he could.

Britannia tries all the time to be the best friend of Columbia Liberty and John Bull loves to follow Uncle Sam into any fight he gets into. Trust me OP, if you really were controlled by the UK, it would have been your boys not ours on the Falklands and you would be buying a lot more of our products.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

How is your country a puppet of mine? We followed you into Iraq like obedient little lap dogs and Prime Minister Blair, in all of his glorious groveling scumbag nature, touted the line for your President W. Bush whenever he could.

Great point.

I think what we have to understand about the whole 'masters' issue is that the they exist outside of states and utilize the violent monopoly of the states to do their will.

The UK and the US have the same masters.

edit: and "the Crown" doesn't even pull much weight in the UK itself. In my experience in the UK, most people see the royalty as a nuisance, or a loved figurehead at best. The Royal Family does not make much of the policy decisions. In fact, the UK government doesn't make many of its own policies thanks to the EU.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

You might find the green and orange threads in my signature have some things that might interest you.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The trick is to not register your children at birth. Once registered I believe a bond is made for an amount estimated by the amount of value or credit on will produce in a lifetime. Also you will notice on a plethora of contractual matters your name in full capitalization. JOHN DOE as opposed to proper English John Doe.

Once registered and with a S.I.N. or social security you become a supposed employee to the government and are sub servant to the statutes throughout law. Bound by the legal framework you unwittingly consented too.

Something Like That I don't know. I'm so exhausted and disgusted in the world we're born into. Such a mess to clean up..... indentured slavery upon us.

May a positive change come upon us.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

I think you mean chimps -- bonobos are peaceful.

Modern humans are chimps.

Yes but bonobos mate in missionary positions, the word bobo in Spanish means fool, and bonobos have somewhat disturbing ideas of power structures. So, what I meant was bonobo

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Britannia tries all the time to be the best friend of Columbia Liberty and John Bull loves to follow Uncle Sam into any fight he gets into. Trust me OP, if you really were controlled by the UK, it would have been your boys not ours on the Falklands and you would be buying a lot more of our products.

I can't explain it all, Jimmy , but you can start here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8407278#pid8407278

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You followed us into Iraq because of Blair. Blair had a man crush on W and W had a man crush on Blair.
The control that the UK has over America is on a much bigger scale.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

You might find the green and orange threads in my signature have some things that might interest you.

Thanks for the heads up, Timewalker. I flagged and starred one of your threads. I like your style

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Your_Number_One_Fan

That's interesting, YNOF. I wonder what the state would say if people stopped registering their children.
Children are born here, they should not be bound into a system while they are still getting used to the transition from floating in the womb to breathing in the air of earth.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That is absolutely and completely false my good man. You've been duped by a scam called the Redemption Movement.

Here's the history of it:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

A "man crush" lead us to an illegal war that was not our idea? What on earth convinces you of this?

In fact I'd like you to expound on the larger points of your theory as well. Give me some examples of how my country controls the most powerful nation in the world. If the Crown has you by the short hairs, I want specifics, details.

Let's actually have this, debate it out in the open instead of you just making blanket accusations against the United Kingdom. Stop trolling and get to the meat of your argument.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That is absolutely and completely false my good man. You've been duped by a scam called the Redemption Movement.

Here's the history of it:
en.wikipedia.org...

That's not what it's based on. It's far older than the Federal Reserve my good man.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

A "man crush" lead us to an illegal war that was not our idea? What on earth convinces you of this?

In fact I'd like you to expound on the larger points of your theory as well. Give me some examples of how my country controls the most powerful nation in the world. If the Crown has you by the short hairs, I want specifics, details.

Let's actually have this, debate it out in the open instead of you just making blanket accusations against the United Kingdom. Stop trolling and get to the meat of your argument.

The oil whores led your country into war after the US. Your controllers wanted a piece of the action in the middle east. And Blair was ridiculous every time he was around W. He gave the impression he would try and stop the world from turning if W wanted him to. I doubt he ever voiced a single word of disagreement to W in private due to his man crush.
I can give you links to read if you want. I'm not trolling. But why accuse me of being a troll if you want me to debate you?
Should you not use manners and decorum and refrain from insults when attempting to engage another individual's mind in a debate?

What motivation do I have to communicate with you further if I am just looking at a debate where I keep getting insulted?

Don't they teach manners across the pond?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Read this one for starters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I will well agree with you that Prime Minister Tony Blair was an idiot, a criminal and worse, but what benefit did fighting in Iraq really gain the United Kingdom at all?

I read through your posted thread, and I don't buy it for a number of reasons:

1: If the United States has always been part of the British Empire, why did we fight in 1812?

2: Why did the United States try to undermine Great Britain for a century after that, screwing with our colonies, forcing your way into China and building your Pacific colonies?

3: Why do you deny the validity all titles from the Crown while on your soil?

4: Why did it take you forever and a year to choose us over Germany in World War I?

5: Where were you when we were fighting in the Falkland Islands? Seriously, that's got Monroe Doctorine written all over it, and we're NATO!

6: Why don't you buy more of our products?

7: Where is your homage to the Queen? If you are part of the Commonwealth she is your queen too!

I don't buy it, if this were true our countries would have been far closer. You won't even post your own analysis of the claims made, you simply direct me to what others have said, so it's very hard to completely get your take on the matter.

The theories presented rely very heavily on supposition and scenarios that were dreamed up in the minds of the presenters, so I must seriously ask you:

Why are you not saying your take on the matter directly, what are you afraid of?

Finally as for the bit on manners and decorum, I'd go to bet that you haven't ever insulted the United Kingdom to a member of the aristocracy. Then you will see true English "manners" haha!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I will well agree with you that Prime Minister Tony Blair was an idiot, a criminal and worse, but what benefit did fighting in Iraq really gain the United Kingdom at all?

I read through your posted thread, and I don't buy it for a number of reasons:

1: If the United States has always been part of the British Empire, why did we fight in 1812?

2: Why did the United States try to undermine Great Britain for a century after that, screwing with our colonies, forcing your way into China and building your Pacific colonies?

3: Why do you deny the validity all titles from the Crown while on your soil?

4: Why did it take you forever and a year to choose us over Germany in World War I?

5: Where were you when we were fighting in the Falkland Islands? Seriously, that's got Monroe Doctorine written all over it, and we're NATO!

6: Why don't you buy more of our products?

7: Where is your homage to the Queen? If you are part of the Commonwealth she is your queen too!

I don't buy it, if this were true our countries would have been far closer. You won't even post your own analysis of the claims made, you simply direct me to what others have said, so it's very hard to completely get your take on the matter.

The theories presented rely very heavily on supposition and scenarios that were dreamed up in the minds of the presenters, so I must seriously ask you:

Why are you not saying your take on the matter directly, what are you afraid of?

Finally as for the bit on manners and decorum, I'd go to bet that you haven't ever insulted the United Kingdom to a member of the aristocracy. Then you will see true English "manners" haha!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

You don't have to 'buy' it, Jimmy. I wasn't born to change Jimmy's mind.

As far as this part here where you wrote "I don't buy it, if this were true our countries would have been far closer. You won't even post your own analysis of the claims made, you simply direct me to what others have said, so it's very hard to completely get your take on the matter"

I say WTF?
One more time in case you've missed it, WTF?
I don't even post my own analysis? I can only provide you with links to other peoples' works?

Ever seen someone on ATS use a link? No? You've never seen that before? You've never seen someone post a link because it has information presented in it that pertains to the THOUGHTS and EMOTIONS that people are expressing when they are writing?
Did you watch the link or read the threads I linked?
I expressed my ideas in the thead which is what people do on ATS when they write.
You don't like it? Don't buy it , Jimmy. The threads I linked to have gold nuggets of info about this subject, but you don't want that.

It's easier for you to get mad at me and bicker.
Go and take a nap, little Jimmie. I think mommy's calling you.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Jimmy seems to be out to lunch on this one. Our purpose is to serve the elite class. With just enough "freedoms" not to bitch to much about it...

Smoke and mirrors.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join