It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do they manage to keep the agents quiet?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't believe the OS of 9/11 for one second. I think that Arab hi-jackers were involved, but were just assets. IMHO 9/11 was executed by well trained forces using classified equipment. I'm wondering what kind of manpower would be needed to plan and execute such an operation? I've read of incredible feats of small SEAL teams and other special forces, but I'm not familiar with military operations. I would like to hear from people on ATS how many soldiers would be involved if you had an elite team at your disposal.

Also, how do they manage to keep those folks from not talking??? I've always wondered about that part.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Perhaps all that black budget money has to go somewhere? Seems reasonable that carrot and stick keeps loose lips quiet. An income for life on the requirement of silence and the penalty of 'unforeseen accident.'

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm imagining the threat of brutality is the main silencing technique. Just think of the way the big mobs work. Why do the gangsters keep quiet?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Great question S & F

The WTC Towers I believe were not just rigged with massive amounts of explosives. Rather they were precisely placed at critical points to initiate the beginning of the collaspes. I believe people get the wrong idea when they ask "well how did all those rig the towers and..." when that isn't really required at all. Even in the case of the big towers. One would not need a crew but only a team. We already know that WTC Security has stated many many workers in the previous months & weeks prior to the day of 911. Just like in OKC many people stated they saw people they did not recognize. These people were the ones who work there day in and day out so they know who is and who isn't normally present. I do not believe that there would need to be a massive team of people to rig both towers. I think many people think on a grand scale because of the magnitude of 911 when to get things going it wouldn't require many at all.

The plans for the towers have been in the public domain for decades and would have been easily accessed in order to plant what I call, "motivational explosives" combined with the aircraft and confusion would make the job pretty easy despite what some may think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

The answer is simplicity itself. No super secret agents have talked because there never were any to begin with.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Also, how do they manage to keep those folks from not talking??? I've always wondered about that part.

What stops a pro footballer or pro baseball guy in the middle of an important game from suddenly switching sides and scoring for the opposite team ?

He would be a real hero then, huh ?

Anyone that has spent their entire lifetime building up a career and earning trust from their buddies does not just throw it all away by ratting on all their friends.

Your former buddies may also get mad enough to pay you back.

That career may be in the CIA, Mafia, or something like the FBI or Marines.
You rat on your mates, you die.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
3.2 Trillion missing Pentagon dollars can do a lot, Madoff is an amateur..

My 2 cents.

GM

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

The WTC Towers I believe were not just rigged with massive amounts of explosives. Rather they were precisely placed at critical points to initiate the beginning of the collaspes. I believe people get the wrong idea when they ask "well how did all those rig the towers and..." when that isn't really required at all.

as for rigging the explosives - maybe the following (interesting read):
pakalert.wordpress.com...

The second crucial aspect of control that needed to be established in order to pull off 9/11 was to gain control of security of the WTC complex. This way, Mossad explosive experts — that just so happened to be in town just prior to and on 9/11 — could be readily allowed access to strategic areas of the buildings in order to prep for the demolitions.

The contract to run security at the WTC was designated to Kroll Associates after the 1993 wtc bombing. Kroll is otherwise known as a “Wallstreets CIA”.

Who gave them the contract?
The Port Authority of New York paid them $2.5 million to revamp security at the complex. The owners of Kroll was two Zionist Jews named Jules & Jeremy Kroll.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Janissaries, children kidnapped by Khazar's sold to the Turks and brought up to be elite totally loyal troops of the empire. How many kids go missing in the US every year, certainly enough to provide TEE(the evil elite) with loyal silent operatives trained up to whatever level they want.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
I'm imagining the threat of brutality is the main silencing technique. Just think of the way the big mobs work. Why do the gangsters keep quiet?

They don't always. In fact most mob operations seem to suffer an informer at some point. Sam Giancana, The Gambinos, Al Capone, they all got ratted on when someone went public, despite the threats of violence.

I'm also not persuaded by the idea that people would stay quiet for money. If you could prove you'd been on a team that wired the WTC then you could make an awful lot of cash.

Likewise the organisation required to keep the numbers of operatives silent would be impossible. Someone would break. I don't for a moment credit the notion that such a team could be tiny - what about the people who faked the phone calls, or spent thousands of man hours falsifying identities. The military people who know about the missile strike, who organised the exercises. The government couldn't invade Iraq or Cuba properly, they're not going to manage this one without making somebody disgruntled enough to rat on them.

I agree with Alfie1. There aren't any super agents.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think its sad that people can beleive that simple terrorist could pull off 9/11 but our special forces or black ops teams could not.

I mean just look back at history and how many false flags have been pulled off by our government.

If you need help please look up the National Cryptologic Museum, they have a lot of good information on things that have happened in history.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
If you need help please look up the National Cryptologic Museum, they have a lot of good information on things that have happened in history.

Isn't that part of the NSA? The same NSA that knew something was going to happen, but did absolutely nothing to stop it? Seems anyone working for that organization should be tried for treason....allowing that to happen without doing anything to stop it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Isn't that part of the NSA? The same NSA that knew something was going to happen,

Actually you mean one of several agencies that warned something was going to happen involving hijackings.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 14-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Actually you mean one of several agencies that warned something was going to happen involving hijackings.

...and did nothing to warn the public. They let it happen. Damn traitors

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
...and did nothing to warn the public.

NO they warned the government, the government let it happen.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

NO they warned the government, the government let it happen.

But they didnt warn anyone else, make a statement, or anything. Their lack of notifying the public led to more deaths than should have happened. Maybe if they let the public know something might be happening....the public would have been more cautious and observant....and been more prepared.

How could the NSA let something like that happen?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron Maybe if they let the public know something might be happening....the public would have been more cautious and observant....and been more prepared.

Maybe if the government did something simple like raised the security level at the airports 9/11 would not have happened.

How could the NSA let something like that happen?

How could the government let it happen after being warned?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

How could the government let it happen after being warned?

Doesnt change the fact that the NSA did not warn the public of the possible attacks. Anyone that works for the NSA should feel ashamed, and responsible, for the deaths that followed due to their lack of notification.

Just 1 statement to the public that a possible attack was imminent, could have changed all of the events that followed.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

You possibly could make money by being an informer, but you would also be executed for 3,000 counts of premeditated murder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join