It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Meat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Long time troller of the boards. Been meaning to get to joining for I don't know how long. I probably won't post much. I am the type that only post/comment when it is needed.

I don't think that I have found a part of ATS/BTS that I do not enjoy. I am open-minded and always enjoy seeing what people have to say.

Thanks for having me, and Thanks for the hopefully many years of stimulation that you all bring.

Meat

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatphis

Welcome to AboveTopSecret Meatphis, great to have you here. Here's my U2U, call out if I can be of any assistance.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatphis

Hi Meatphis, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome Meatphis!! I know what you mean. I was a long-time lurker on the ATS/BTS forums myself before I decided to join the fun for real.

Glad to have you!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

Welcome Meat. I feel you, I lurked for a solid year myself until I joined and a good couple months before I ever made a post. I think that speaks to the quality of posters here. I still learn infinitely more here than I contribute, but I click on lots of advertisements as it's my only way of saying thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I loved you in porkey's
welcome

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome to the ranks Meat,

I enjoy reading the different points of view too.

QueenBob

new topics

top topics

join